Damn that's gotta hurt.

Attached: based.png (1204x666, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBQ7ukwK56Q
appswithoutcode.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KTJn_DBTnrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Not learning what your tools do

Attached: 1376885591480.jpg (1034x821, 292K)

>TEDxDetroit
>TEDxNigeria
>TEDxAtlantis

TED gives a mic to every fucking retard on the planet now, sensationalizing the most obvious and fundamental topics of any popular science. Where's the fucking value in anything she says?

Fucking amerimutts and their sjw intoxicated circle jerk of education

you don't need code, you can simply string together a bunch of google sheets

software developers are just a bunch of nerds who don't see how truly easy it is to make an app

>software engineering is just hacking together a mess lol
You never programmed anything did you ? When you start programming it is actually a fucking nightmare you would be shit at whatever you code, it's only after 5+ years programming that you are at ease with most concepts and can undertake most projects easily

>getting this triggered by a shitpost

>TED
they also charge shitloads so retards can talk with retarded elites.

TED was always crap

>mfw listening to this

Attached: 1531340284858.jpg (582x534, 31K)

I wasn't as triggered by this video as I thought I'd be.

I imagine not having fundamental understanding could lead to some serious issues such as security holes. Is this why there are all these insecure amazon s3 buckets?

Attached: 20d.jpg (407x382, 25K)

Reminds me of this garbage: youtube.com/watch?v=BBQ7ukwK56Q

Enjoy your shit performance and inability to implement complicated features when your """app""" somehow gets popular. Lol.

not really, it used to be about forcing really smart people to condense their ideas into a 15 minute talk in front of an audience(people who would otherwise just write books and continue in obscurity)
social media popularity led them to monetise in odd ways. check out tedxkuwait talks for unintended hilarity

Does anyone know if they let you take the stage if you just throw enough money at them? I guess that'd explain how Sam Hyde got a spot

The reason why I'm asking is cause I knew a rich guy that was bragging about how he's going to do a Ted Talk and I was thinking the only way they'd let him is if he signed a big enough check to let him talk about his business practices and his ego

Attached: tumblr_lyciy0rKa41qfooa4o1_500.png (500x375, 225K)

Thats exactly what it is, but you dont pay for a spot, you pay for a chance to have a spot

So he was bragging about a possibility that he paid for? Jesus fuck

>bragging about how he's going to do a Ted Talk
TED?
or
TEDx?

both are kinda shit but TEDx is like decentralised and shit.

most of the really terrible shit comes from TEDx OPs video for example.

>Detroit

Attached: 089.png (315x404, 256K)

He said Ted talk but he probably meant Tedx. There's no way he's important enough to be on regular ted

Just.. Wow... What the fuck?!?
She's trolling us, right??

Wow great site you fat bitch

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-10-17-24-09.png (1440x2880, 751K)

kek, what a surprise

>TED was always crap
agreed 100%
just occasional valuable but gullible people talking for them

>"I'll be the ideas elephant"

>apps

Attached: 11bb47_5507439.jpg (1417x1260, 151K)

>nigger steals IT resources
>*audience claps*

I learned nothing watching that.
Thanks OP.

This profession need a deep cleanse we need to get rid of all this stupid and weird people that just keep producing meme. There are only two genders, ghetto people are not good programmers, google is shit.

For real how can be so much stupidity in a profession where logic is king?

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (240x320, 14K)

Liberals

>for real

Spotted the nigger.

If one wanted to cleanse their mind of this shit. And wanted to learn programming. What should i read?

Wasnt there a ted talk where they where trying to argue that pedophilia is a sexual orientation? Or was that some onion news bullshit.

anything by Terry Davis

TEDx is not TED
TEDx is just the TED people licencing out the name and format out to communities who want to run their own TED like talk and to probably collect some money off them too. Literally anyone can set up a TEDx talk if we wanted to we could probably all get together and make a TEDx/g/ or TEDx4chan.

>want to know how to make an app
>don't know how to code
>learn to code
>make app
Not that fucking complicated. You can learn Java by yourself to the level of making an app in less than a month.

Actually, I agree that you don't need to code to found a start-up and the presenter shows some tools to do this in the video.

However, I think she's fooling herself if she believes no code will ever be needed in the life of a tech company. However she'll either find this out for herself (hopefully by learning to code as it can be an empowering experience) or go bust.

I think her presentatation skills could do with some improvement as she doesn't seem to expain the tools used much but rather repeatedly restate her assertion.

That said, it takes courage to get up and do a presentation in the first place or to start a company for that matter and I wish her well.

As always on Jow Forums, there's always fools chomping at the bit to belittle anyone and everyone.

At least she's not an unemployed, fat whiny bitch who lives in his parents basement.

appswithoutcode.com/

Attached: thisfucker.jpg (250x241, 7K)

I have a vague recollection of that. Also I have a friend who was telling me to watch one about how women are actually smarter than men and she was quoting talking points from it that's been disproved years ago

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

>at least she's not a fat whiny bitch
user

Dunno about that one but wix.com is pretty good.

We used it as the version 1/placeholder site to get some revenue coming in at the start-up I worked at as a developer while we built the real site.

Took the marketing director about 2 hours to get something good looking and workable. It was rather limited and wouldn't put programmers out of a job but served its purpose well for the amount of time put into it.

big difference between using wix as a placeholder and using it to advertise your shitty method of """software""" """development""" while pretending like you have any idea what you're talking about, user.

Attached: Screenshot_20180819-171433_Instagram.jpg (764x827, 169K)

To be fair, the presentation's title is "how to *launch* a tech startup, without writing code"

given the link on the "read more" button on her aborted app directs users to some meme bootcamp bullshit, ya she probably is too.

>At least she's not an unemployed, fat whiny bitch who lives in his parents basement.
right, she lives in HER parents parents.

>she lives in HER parents parents

Like the old woman that swallowed a fly?

Good, because these (((apps))) will be no competition to the real deal

tell me about it
youtube.com/watch?v=KTJn_DBTnrY

holy shit this thing is making ublock go nuts

>TED gives a mic to every fucking retard on the planet now
TED != TEDx
TEDx events are independently organized.

How can he keep getting away with it?