You sign up for iOS programming tutorial

>You sign up for iOS programming tutorial
>A Black supermodel walks in and slaps you on your ass

What do, g?

Attached: 8034A726-7C63-4DFB-AB84-8CBC76A44753.jpg (676x1677, 197K)

Extort her for sexual favours by threatening to report her for sexual harassment unless she sleeps with you.

If only

>every single guy you meet bends over so he can stick it in your pussy
>wah wah us poor women in tech amirite

Well, 90% of us aren't as attractive as that girl so most of the time what she describes is more accurate than what you think happens.

And even attractive women have to deal with men having no confidence in women for the most part.

Jow Forums is not the whole world my dude

Post feet

>90th percentile
She's comfortably in the top 1%, probably even higher than that I'd say.

I want her to slap my face

Attached: 1532934666995.png (819x716, 563K)

Christ, why do you love whoring yourself so much?

She's trying to make a name for herself and using her natural assets to help in any way that they can. Do I agree with it? Not really, but I can understand why people would do it.

Personally I don't think she is that attractive, I just said 90% based on her being a model, but looking at her picture after your statement I have to say there are some women in my office who are prettier.

>>every single guy you meet bends over so he can stick it in your pussy

Thatsa not howa sexy times work!

>Jow Forums incels getting _this_ triggered by a female developer

I would be amazed if there's even 1 woman in 100 randomly sampled women that are hotter than her but OK. Then again, I don't really get why other men don't appreciate black women as much as I do but I'm not complaining.

>in all of her modeling portfolios talks about being a programming
>in all of her programming portfolios talks about being a model

Attached: 1481746843394.png (400x389, 48K)

>she
Stop larping as another user to pat yourself in the back and stop spamming the same shit again and again you attention whore. Nobody fucking cares these off topic threads other than a few incels you cunt.

Why would someone like that waste their time on memechan

I'm not OP and I don't have a fucking clue what you're on about pal.

>I have 27481 points on StackOverflow.

She could have said literally anything else. SO is total shit because everybody there is so close-happy for duplicate questions that actually aren't duplicates.

Is storage space at such a premium for SO that they have to anally close everything? I didn't know that they were run by pajeets.

TL;DR: So she can't program then.

David Bowie married a black girl, and Iggy Pop liked black girls too. nothing wrong with black girls desu senpai.

Boris Becker too. My girlfriend is black, I don't care what other people think, she's hot as fuck and I'm proud to show her off to the world as mine.

Shut up whore and go back

What about the programming god

Attached: 917A7d+nyLL.jpg (1978x2560, 705K)

You don't need to be an attractive female either. Basically you have enough inherent value to always be able to have a provider, a healthy social and sexual life, and an easier time getting into careers where efficiency/top performance isn't a high concern. Mind you none of these perks are gained from investing your personal time and effort, but simply from existing.
Jow Forums is the opposite of real life. Females have practically no value here due to the anonymous and idea-heavy nature of the site.

>as mine
You and Jow Forums are on roughly the same side here...

>>You sign up for iOS
and you lost me

lel

I get what you're saying, but she isn't just some average looking woman. Most women will get white knights chasing after them and putting them on a pedestal in the industry but this woman gets a hell of a lot more than that.

she looks like an abused child
disgusting

Let's be honest, she basically had no coding job until last year.

I don't know, guess we view things differently. She has an oddly shaped face and spacing between her eyes, I was surprised she was a VS model as they tend to be far more 'classical beauty' looking.

I don't get men who have that kind of view because it seems to me the view is that because women have easier access to men who will sleep with anything, it means that relationships are formed easily. I don't want just any random man, just like most men don't want any random woman.

And I graduated from the top technical university of my country (no female quotas here) so for me personally I have worked to be in the position I am.

>What about the programming god
I thought Linus Sebastian married to an Asian girl

>Programming shit applications for fruit phones when you could be wiring your own shitboxes and writing your own operating system with your leet MIPS assembly skills
Never gonna make it desu

Attached: 1524604807105_0.jpg (1024x962, 36K)

yeah, black girls are like red heads, like 1 in 100 or doable, 1 in 1000 are cute, 1 in 10000 are hot.

ask her to call me cute

And that's where the key difference is. Most men don't want any random woman, but will have to either settle for one, or end up alone. A female has complete control over her choice. This isn't just how our social structure works, but is tied more to reproduction.

And yes, no one doubts that there are competent women in tech. It's about the level of effort required to get to that stage while going through day to day life. You reach the same destination, yet one person walked on glass shards while the other comfortably strolled to it.

I think that has more to do with woman having no problem dating older men, while most men prefer younger women. Yes that is about reproduction in the abstract, but saying that women have complete control over her choice when men have this strong desire for youthful women isn't really accurate when men constrain their own dating pools just as much due to this biological imperative.

>You reach the same destination, yet one person walked on glass shards while the other comfortably strolled to it.

I think you seriously underestimate discrimination against women in the workplace. No doubt there are women who are put in positions to reflect some kind of 'diversity', but just as many women are held back because the average man in management does have concerns about women that in some cases are warranted but sometimes not. It's not as white and black as you want it to be with woman having it easier then men. I know for sure that at my company a faster career path would be me being a man as my company does not have any kind of 'progressive' policies, most of the people I see promoted are "friends" of the bosses and that is something you will never be as a woman.

changes when women get older desu senpai

I hate niggers but I'd hit that back desu

That is a non argument. I could easily say that younger women prefer older men, and that older women don't like younger guys. This statement is in agreement with yours.

But more to the point, again, its about having choices. You can leave your house right now and exchange sexual favors + companionship for money and status through a relationship. Or you can just date a guy your age.

There is no such exchange that I can have with an older woman.

And nepotism has nothing to do with gender.

I'd like to see even 4 lines of code that this nigra wrote by herself. "Lead Software Engineer" my hairy ass. I've seen niggers """code""" before (and btw in my career of 12 years I've only seen 2 nigger """programmers"""), and we talk about Poojeets here. Nigger-code is far worse.

youre not a woman, "alice"

giggle and smile at her. Maybe even stuck my ass out so as to invite her to slap it again. Male sub here.

Personally, I give everyone the same level of confidence until they show how little they actually deserve based on their actions, regardless of sex.

Well, yes if you're a girl that has a dick men won't find as attractive as a girl with a vagina.

And what you mean attractive? She's black. Why would anyone be attracted to a monkey?

Most redheads I've seen were hot as fuck. But I agree about black girls, 1/100 are beautiful, most of them are 5/10 at best.

I didn't think people would actually be triggered by this.

Attached: 1520974352724.jpg (337x372, 17K)

I want her to shit on my face.

AHH GEE GEE WAH DA DA WHOO DAT WHO DAT

WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK (this song in particular is most commical and ironic as the negro female suggests that they actually work and can be a contributing member to society, lmfao)

Bitch she's not even that hot for a black girl. There are plenty of girls cuter and sexier than her

>h-hi

Complain to hr.
Of course my complaint will be ignored because I have a penis

She looks like if an anime was a girl and came to life.

>Implying anybody in her comment section works in the industry

>including her

Can you imagine how insufferable she is to work with?