This is the CEO of Purism

This is the CEO of Purism.

Attached: file.png (503x587, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00332925.2017.1350804
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf I hate FOSS phones now

>This is the CEO of Purism.
And this is why their Linux phone still hasn't happened. "May 2019"... I bet by then they'll have some kind of excuse about wanting to upgrade the specs since the industry has moved forward and the original planned specs are too outdated, so the librem 5 will be delayed until December. Then December rolls around and it gets delayed to early 2020, and so on until they eventually ship a total potato.

John Hutchinson is?

They're taking preorders for a $1200 tablet with meh specs so I always assumed they were full of shit.

Alright?

>Purism is a computer technology company based in South San Francisco, California

Lol what a faggot

[ citation needed ]

Gender Levitation

This "woman" has a penis, right?

when will people realize that trans-shit is nothing more that advanced faggotry mixed with a spell of confusion?

If you can't figure out which sex to stick your dick in, or can't figure out if you're male or female, then how, exactly the fuck, are you 'posta figure out how to actually get your phone to market and that a $1200 tablet should never exist?

Attached: 1527879968601.jpg (345x336, 11K)

Wait a second she's a woman r-right?

No wonder purism is overpriced garbage.

She is the CTO you dumb fuck,

bad taste, poor self-image awareness, sense of entitlement, all that probably mixed with at least a couple of by the book mentall illness issues.

>She is the CTO

Attached: 1339759263753.jpg (596x448, 42K)

this is a tranny, right?

I'm scared!

No she isn't.

Attached: Purism CEO.png (321x405, 91K)

lmao

That’s not a tranny

Ok

Attached: kJSWyMv.png (68x146, 24K)

>she

I guess you don't believe in mental disorders like schizophrenia. You're a piece of shit if you think because someone is mentally ill they can't fit for work.

Kill yourself, there's nothing wrong with transsexuals trying to thrive,

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00332925.2017.1350804
It is and has always just been a mental illness, or contagion if you will. It has absolutely nothing to do with your gender.

If history makes sense of anything in the future, it will make sense of the fact that the definition of sanity is to avoid people who negatively impact a person's lifespan and life quality, and instead choose people who don't make one's life a misery, because lifespan is too short to waste on too many people (ergo pick from the top instead of the bottom).
Example: Transfreaks and dilation.
A post-op transfreak cuts off their penis and is left with an open wound called a "neo-vagina" which has a tendency to regenerate and close up throughout the Transfreak's entire lifespan.
The solution is for the transfreak to dilate, a painful experience of stuffing a dilation rod into the "neo-vagina" to keep it from closing up, which has to be done their whole life for at least 4 hours a day, and which can at best be reduced to 3-4 times a week.
Result: An individual who is basically on a mentally unstable "period" 3-4 times a week, their whole life, with negative impacts on emotions and personality which negatively impact the surroundings and makes it a misery and suffering to be anywhere near the transfreak. An individual who is also drugged up constantly and has a high tendency to become a drug addict to compensate for the all aforementioned, while also harbouring increasing suicidal tendencies as years pass by. The surroundings are FORCED to experience the suffering of the 1st 9 months of having a baby, except 10 times worse with a transfreak and expanded from 9 months to decades until its suicide.
Oh, and those "neo-vaginas" grow hair inside of them and also accumulate a disgusting puss concoction which altogether requires them to dig out the concoction like a cat throws up hairballs.
That's what history will remember. A 0.00001% of society which nobody sane wants to associate with because life is too precious to allow it to be harmed and degenerated by a transfreak virus. Families have to suffer the nightmare of the transfreaks, the rest of society doesn't.

Attached: 1378705557690.png (168x200, 9K)

>she

Attached: 1445726293583.jpg (525x809, 131K)

Oh boy, but don't say this in public because we're supposed to accept that bull. If we actually use our own brain to think, we come out with the bigot label. Then there's the fact that pedos are looking forward to being next in line on this conveyor belt buffet of fucked up shit. How bad does it have to get before enough is enough?

It was enough long time ago...

it*

The owner of the ministry of freedom too ffs

As a hardcore Linux fan, I've been auditing code lately and man, OpenBSD's code is super clean and implements protections that are years ahead of Linux. I'd definitely love to see an OpenBSD based phone.

who the fuck draw that? why the left guy has 4 eyes?