Is your 30's too old to go to college and get a tech job...

is your 30's too old to go to college and get a tech job? I wanna work until I'm in my 60's but I hear they don't value older people in tech.

Attached: uGnRtvo.jpg (800x3069, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-10/the-new-american-dream-job-is-pretty-dull
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many fucking times do we need yo have this thread

Dam, I actually feel bad for this black dude. He's an outlier just like us who spent too much time by himself on the computer playing video games and now he's trying to play 1-decade long catch-up trying to become normal again. But he doesn't get to have that opportunity anymore. Now he has to work whatever shitty manual labor job he can find and stick with it until he dies.

Don't take advice from anyone on Jow Forums. They'll tell you the obvious, if you haven't done anything by now you'll never do it.
You have about fourty more working years left in your life. Now ask yourself if you can do something within fourty years.

>40
More like 20 MAX

Don't give up OP, just grind hard and when all feels hopeless keep grinding until you either make it or die trying.

The dude is probably a major asshole and people don't want to be his friend

>ifunny

Attached: 1526142510373.gif (350x232, 461K)

The bigger question here is why use social media when you have no friends?

people with learning disabilities aren't always self aware

If you are in your thirties you now how quickly time flies and four years will go in a blink of an eye.
So you just have to ask yourself, is four years of dedication worth it? Or is asking the same question at 40 smart?
sage because bait.

You don't even have to be mentally ill to fuck up your adult social life this bad. Just spending too much time in your teens NOT socializing with others will fuck you up for your entire adult life. I still can't talk to pretty woman or be with a group of people socializing without getting a panic attack.

You know what I did in my teens? Smoked weed and played video games and I regret it so much now that I can't get a grip socially.

People in third world countries, and in hard work ethic countries like Japan work till they die. OP has at least 60 good years in him.

>t. Jow Forums propaganda
If you were smoking weed in school then you defiantly had friends or people to socialize with.

lmfao, you have no idea where we got our supplies from, do you?

>defiantly
are people who write this completely braindead?

return Jow Forums back to your rectal cavity. samefag.

>correct your horrible spelling
>Jow Forums
imagine being this deluded

Attached: Capture.png (362x101, 4K)

Just repeat after me:
"Do you like to have fries with that?"

Take that hint, Snorlax.

Poor Julius :(

human beings can resocialize well beyond their teens. ive resocialized myself after spending a long periods alone 2 or 3 times now. im not sure when you start to become an old dog, but it definitely isn't your 30's

>this deluded
(((they))) are everywhere, dont you know.
The first part still applies.

Do it.

I'm 29 and started studying web dev on my own.
Quitting my job soon because I hate. I was an idiot in the past and wasted my time on a degree I don't give a fuck about and playing vidya al day.

If you regret your past think about how you can change your future.

Well when you turn into a grown adult most of the people you grew up with are busy working or in other cities and they don't have time to show up at your moms house and eat cake. Julius still has friends but they're too busy doing things.

Friends find time if they don't have a GF or kids yet. But yeah that means like 10% of your friends might show up. Being an adult sure does suck but the alternatives are always worse.

Thank you user, this actually made me feel much better. I used to hang out with a 5-10 group of friends that's now just 3 that hang out for new years max. I miss them all but I forgot that we all got our own lives and most of the time we have no choice but to move on and leave people behind for our own sake. Most like you said have moved so far away it'd be a huge financial and time strain to come visit me.

Attached: i_never_asked_for_this_tea.jpg (1136x1584, 214K)

the story around this guy is really bad/sad. he basically wanted to not be a gangster and isolated everyone from himself including his own family.
He lives at his moms house doing a dead beat wagie job just trying to get friends and shit but he lives in the fucking super ghetto and nobody wants to visit. His moms got cancer and shit too. I wish this was just some dumb sad image like pic related but the dude is actually real and his life sucks.

Attached: birtthdayboy2.jpg (1200x876, 174K)

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-10/the-new-american-dream-job-is-pretty-dull

Get actuary free pajeet career.

I work with one guy who'll be turning 67 soon, he's been designing PCBs since they drew that shit on paper. You're fine user

Dam, it's even more sad how most blacks are essentially indoctrinated from birth to be "gangster". I always knew something was off when I served as a juror and saw grown 20 something year olds burst into uncontrollably sobbing and crying as they got their 5-20 year old sentence handed out to them. Real "gangsters" would eat that for breakfast and walk into prison smiling.

Anyway hope this young man can get out of the ghetto and find good people to be around. We need more blacks like him.

We dont need any of them at all

Poor Julius, he just want to celebrate is birfday...

there was some popular post a while back about a gangster going to a fighting game tournament to make fun of his little brother for being a loser and a soft nigga. ends up watching his brother have a blast, the crowd cheering and everyone being super enthusiastic and joyous. dude just ends up wondering what the fuck he did with his life and being miserable over his choices because he was never aware you could do otherwise and be happy.

also on a positive and unrelated note I am pretty sure a bunch of people sent him birthday cards.

That's literally me except mom with cancer part. I'm hispanic and ALL of my cousins are fucking hood rata here in california, I'm fucking ashamed of all of them. But worse is how their parents basically don't give a fuck and have family gatherings signing kuma ya or some shit pretending all their problems away. And of course most of my female cousins are on welfare as single mothers from a litter of kids they probably don't even know who the father is.

I fucking hate it here, as soon as I save up enough money I'm moving to Pennsylvania, heard there less of this ganster wannabe shit.

Damn man. This summer it was my birthday and when I went to my friends house to say hi all my friends were there and baked me a cake. Best birthday ever because I felt wanted by other people and I someho had a positive influence on their lives.

>as soon as I save up enough money I'm moving to Pennsylvania
fuck off we're full.

That's where you're wrong, you can't wipe out blacks but you can plant seeds of self doubt about their dangerous gang culture and he is the seed to that.

Well send some trash over to california and give me room homie. I don't want to be like my family.

im gonna buy a plot of land up north somewhere cal wash oregn n build a hobbit home n chill for 10 years, im so tired of city life n city folk, jesus help me

yeah I know the feeling of having a trash family and I am white to boot. I sympathize with people who generally want to be better people regardless of how bad you had it. It hurts and sucks but cutting these terrible people out of your life is often one of the best things you can do. They're just gonna drag you down whether it be in reality or just mentally wearing you down as well.

Genuinely wishing you and any others the best from a fellow user.

Depends on the Country. I study and work at the same time. I'm graduating on my 30s and still plan to study another career in my 40s

Thanks man, gonna do my best.

this seriously depresses me. i hope it's fake. just go to his party ffs

Attached: 1534370941675.jpg (886x724, 199K)