JESUS CHRIST NIGGA GET THE WATAH

JESUS CHRIST NIGGA GET THE WATAH

Attached: r9 3900.jpg (1200x600, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQNcAz10TKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>has a minimum power requirement of 1000W.
what in the name of christ

>one of the most power hungry and hot cards
>yep this will surely make a great dual card

>NIGGA GET THE WATAH
I love the video

Attached: 1501031124836.jpg (259x194, 8K)

So this is why the polar ice is melting.

Attached: 1524790840515.jpg (640x640, 58K)

my kind ofgpu

>Devil 13
>runs at hellish temps
Christ has no power here.

Is that the one where they had to upgrade the pentagram to a star of david to summon the necessary evil to accelerate the shaders?

You’ll be screaming reekris when this motherfucker burns your country to ash

kek

Thats a pretty thick card

Attached: sweating.png (728x763, 196K)

hoooooooooooooooooooo shit
hoooooooooooooooooooo shit
that was awesome
that was awesome right there

Nice space heater, motherfucker draws 675w

Holy shit. I miss single slot designs. This looks bigger than a lot of cases out now. You know the hardcover book size cases that Acer/Dell use. Bet that sucker will make your electric bill climb a ton. What, about the same draw as a portable heater aint it?

Actually yeah, most space heaters draw around 700-800w on their low setting. That's enough juice to get a faint glow from the coils.

wtf is that card some AMD shit? or some nvidia shit with overpowered VRM really designed for Liquid nitrogen people.. the cooler looks crap I assume every one that buy it takes it off.

>nor does it fit in any case known to man

What in the fuck
On the flip side, we now have a card that bitcoin miners won't buy due to electricity costs

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-11-03-54-27.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

>tfw 2x1200W gold psus ready

Well for some reason vendors set ridiculous PSU requirements. Like 660ti required 700W or so. They are detached from reality.

I figure they do this mostly so that the recommendation also works for shitty PSUs where for example the 12v rail is split in a stupid way (so that even one of those rails would be enough for the card) or where the 12v combined wattage is something like half of the advertised wattage of the PSU.

>pops fuse when you turn on the computer
Three-phase current PSUs when?

>Three-phase
Get on my level

Attached: 5x12v.jpg (1035x886, 627K)

You'd be wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=KQNcAz10TKA

Hawaii/Grenada cards were extremely popular for mining before Polaris and Pascal came along. You can easily undervolt them to bring the power consumption under control.

I miss when we'd get dual GPU cards regularly.
Radeon Pro Duo: Vega edition when?

Is your heater broken?

Attached: MY SIDES.png (220x191, 40K)

fun fact
the ARES had one less molex and was able to pull 1200 watts

3x150W + 75W is less than half of 1200W

>tfw you can use this in winter as a space heater

is anything comfier than the warm glow from your tower while you play some shitty AAA FPS game at 4k 144Hz?

That is a single phase you retard

>b-b-but it has 5 12VDC rails
DC doesnt have a phase you retard

yeah my decade old layer 3 switch

>tfw live in Texas

So I'd get to compound the power consumption of this card along with the increased power consumption of my air conditioner to elevate my electric bills to levels that I didn't even think were possible before, nice!

Attached: 184847473838.jpg (572x321, 16K)

>They are detached from reality.
That's absolutely not true and is right.
The PSU recommendations are so high because the average Joe buys no-name PSUs that might have 700w on paper but fucking fizzle out at 400 or less and shit the bed really quickly if you try to get more out of them than they can deliver and then when the shit goes up in flames the Joe blames the GPU maker instead of his shitty choice of PSU.

Attached: 5738685764.jpg (549x433, 24K)

Absolutely right, It even works when I have a bad day. It's magical.