Do non white women actually like white guys?

I’ve generally sort of phased them out and never payed to much attention to them. I’ve always thought they were uninterested but I haven’t payed them much attention. Do non white girls actually like white guys or not?

Attached: 052F8392-8412-4C95-BAC4-CEA5F378D976.jpg (750x750, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swedishjocks.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/NzdlI9Cg-To?t=57
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

faggot fucking shill

in asia and mestizo countries like Peru, white men are worshipped as gods.

Yes.. they do

Attached: bait-meme3.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Who cares? All the women in the world belong to me, just up to me if i have the vitality to take them home

Yes.

Attached: 74CB2710-2AB3-4A91-9CFD-5E1E7E3D0AF5.png (958x827, 532K)

Slumming isn't going to get you laid either OP. Accept your incel status and fuck off back to

Very much so.

mexicans hate em, but every other minority likes em

That bitch is hot af. Nowhere near the average paki.

I've seen this thread 4 times

no they just want your money and/or a visa dumbass

Yes, during the world cup. Loads of Latin American girls flooded Rurik's instagram begging to be bleached.

I bet if you could see the followers of this blog, more than half of them would be Indians, Arabs, East Asians, Latinos and browns in general lmao. I bet that own my life.

swedishjocks.tumblr.com/

Attached: 1529366836631.jpg (2760x1688, 952K)

no. they may say they do, but really it's a trick like everything women do. they just want the white man's resources. they cozy up to whoever they see is their meal ticket. all women are the same in this.

I overheard my mutt colleagues about being happy to get 'beautiful 'mixed kids because her bf is white, so I guess they do

Attached: ukraine.jpg (602x521, 86K)

youtu.be/NzdlI9Cg-To?t=57

No

They don't like us. They love us.

Attached: absolutelybleached.png (353x1328, 290K)

From what I've seen yea non white women generally are more fond of white men than men of their own race, it seems the only fucking women i attract are damned mexicunts and Indians, I'm getting real ready to kms

>payed
kys you room temp IQ faggot

WHITE is RIGHT

Attached: 1390926839186.jpg (500x666, 152K)

Feels bad man be the most undesirable race in men's race category :(

I would colonise that poo in an instant

Pic related

Attached: 1540498223613.png (847x580, 105K)

No, not really. I had a relatinship with a Middle Eastern girl and she was bitchy as fuck. She didn’t appreciate my whiteness at all.

Attached: 3321E73F-1A41-40FA-9B89-6C6915B265FB.jpg (500x334, 36K)

Only Filipinos and southeast asians. But they're ugly as fuck.

>Meanwhile Swedish men are being cucked by Ahmed
Unreal

All Spanish speakers, including Filipinos worship white men.

Your German
You’re inherently a cuck
Middle Eastern girls like real men

There is no cucking by Ahmed. Most North Africans in Sweden are incel. Hence why they flock to incel boards. To cope with all the giants that make them look like children standing next to them all day lol

yes, but if i ever shall make babies, they are from blue eyed blonde woman.

Attached: 1539980031621.jpg (434x604, 34K)

The new generation don't. i.e. any girl under 21.

They are all on the black cock train. Filipina girls are becoming big into the hiphop culture.

>Being a poo
>Not reaching ElectroBoom status

C'mon, user'poo-kun; contrary to your populace, I know you guys have a brain and ingenuity when it comes to components.

her twitter account is protected

we need this thread 400 times

jesus christ source please

A good buddy of mine is a poo, married a pooette. Every time they come over she follows me around like a lost puppy, goes out of her way to obnoxiously laugh at even the slightest joke i crack. I am neither an unattractive nor very attractive guy, high side of average at best. I dont know that all Indian women love white guys, but the one i know sure does. Come to think of it my poo buddy has a real soft spot for fair skinned blondes.

Women like men with status and resources so yeah, they like white people. If you were Sha'niqua and you had a choice between Tyrone who has no job and no car or Chad who makes six figures, drives a car, owns a house, who would you pick?

HOLLLLYYYY SHIIT Im hard fuck looking at that indian babe. Imagine all the slave customer service reps she could shit out for you. You could be the virtual owner of a tech support plantation with her dropping pajeets

Cope, white men are bleaching people without even physically doing the bleaching kek

Attached: BN-XY351_fallba_4U_20180321130046.png (600x1224, 29K)

I'll break it down. Filipinos and Hispanic women love white guys, in fact it is almost accepted as tradition to marry white guys in those cultures. Chinese women love half-white half-chinese guys. Although, the majority of white men lack interest in Chinese women. Indian women like white guys too, but it's seen as taboo to date outside their culture.

Erybody hates niggers

no wonder, really, without taking any bride. We know what dark & bright symbolizes and that is coded in us.

Attached: non white is diversity.jpg (1195x1223, 528K)

Yes, Parjeeta’s and Asian women luv white guys, it’s not a meme in my observations and experience living in a city that is being colonised by them. However, we don’t have many negroes here, just sub-human South Sudanese, who even the very few negroes (mainly from Zimbabwe) despise.

Yes but Jewesses will absolutly despise you

Paki chick i fuck regularly calls herself the reverse colonizer, and jumps on white dick whenever she can.

Yes

Attached: B95DAAC7-87B9-4037-ABFB-FBC89F67703D.jpg (482x483, 56K)

She tried to have make up sex over and over again after I dumped her bitchy ass. So much for “her liking real men”... she liked to be wanted, that’s all.

yes they do

I'm white as fuck and I've gotten hit on by nonwhite women (and guys). And I'm rather short (5'6).

Are you the same dude I was talking to yesterday about American non white women liking white guys in Northern California?

Definitely. They are both nice enough people, he has even cracked a lighthearted joke about her fairly obvious infatuation with me. I wouldn't tough her in a million years though. Even if her husband wanst such a great dude she smells.

Umm what? Not in my experience, Mexican chicas love white D

Yeah its true but i only like white girls, so i ignore their looks

Attached: 1519149961576.jpg (500x527, 95K)

women of every race like a guy of any race provided he's hot

idk how this is so hard to understand for people

incorrect

This.

I'm white but still alone and not having sex because I don't ask anyone out or try to speak to them. Messaging "hey" to 10 chicks on OKC doesn't count as asking them out btw. I also don't try to improve myself in any way in order to pull more attractive chicks.
>sit in room all day playing vidya and shitposting
>FUCKING WOMEN! WHY AM I DOOMED TO BE A VIRGIN?

Guys we need to start donating sperm all over and bleaching women with our superior genetics

Yes, but don’t be enticed by them. Just think about the fact that their vaginas and any other sensitive areas are black as night, no matter how light the rest of their skin is.

Yes. When I worked retail I always had a lot more flirting from black women than whites.

Also, if you can’t get a white girl, you’re still going to struggle with non-white girls.

Not really. As much as their government is really pushing for it, there's a reason the "refugees" have to resort to rape.
This too.

All this proves is that /pol is not even racist. They just get angry when blacks or chinese are with white women. But are fine with white men fucking chinks and pajeets.

you need to go out more since your entire world view is influenced by memes

Yes

Attached: 7C01D8D5-45D7-48D4-BEDA-8224564F3299.png (594x528, 155K)

I'm white, and nonwhite girls have flirted with me. One actually slapped my ass.

Bc of their money

Attached: Jew_meme.jpg (960x675, 84K)

Wow tell me more

>mods send these stupid pol threads to bant to die.

>i'm white
>flag
lmao

Attached: 1530716918463.png (602x454, 211K)

As a pajeet I say yes but this woman is lying saying they all do. I've met Indian women that only like other Pajeets and some that only like black or white guys. Really depends on how much of a roastie she is

Attached: hyulytthn.jpg (880x786, 76K)

Attached: F516B8A5-411F-4415-B483-254163DD89B9.png (1197x844, 856K)