AYYMD HOUSEFIRES

youtube.com/watch?v=-W-MUCqYEJA

>AYYMD HOUSEFIRES

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES TOGETHER WITH AYYMD HOUSEFIRES RYPOO GARBAGE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1qFrTo1O6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>FX
>Still worth keeping
It was never worth buying in the first place, it was garbage right out of the box.

POOPYZEN!!!! BULLSHITDOZER

>JayzTwoShills

I fucking hate tech "experts" and their Just buy™ slogan. My fucking FX 8350 system might be not peak performance but I fucking pay for it god damnt.
For these people is fucking easy when everything is given for free, however I've to
>buy new processor
>buy new and overpriced ddr4 ram
>buy new mobo
>Just do it™ think the gayming :O

Dont watch consumer product channels and get mad because you are poor. Its like researching trucks you cant afford amd getting mad

>you are poor
You don't get rich by wasting your money on new shiny tech every year either :^)

>9700k is doa
>kikelord is full damage control
>shitposting
>a-ayymd h-house-fires!!11 fi-finished a-and b-ba-bankrupt!!ONE111!

PATHETIC

Attached: 1505147990486.jpg (329x329, 57K)

Are you retarded? 9700K doesn't have Hyper-Threading

Just wait for your utter beatdown and rape from the 9900K 8 cores 16 threads

>every year
>6 year old cpu

Attached: imagensintitulo.jpg (996x560, 32K)

Nice ad, KikezTwoShekels

I watched the video and to me it seems it holds pretty well for its age.

This, you can sense the intlel shill anal devastation he lashes out at FX out of desperation.

Attached: 1535198252376.png (388x447, 10K)

>9900k 8c/16t $550
>1920X 12c/24t $450
So close, and yet...so far.

Attached: 1525353398975.png (1066x600, 429K)

>experts

that's generous of you.

JayzTwoTonnes literally took the boot drive from his Ryzen computer and shoved it into his Intel computer that he will use for his test bench, without reformatting

he even made a fucking dedicated youtube video where he whined about Ryzen Master (AMD's overclocking program for Ryzen processors on Windows) kept bluescreening his Intel computer (because it probably expected a Ryzen CPU and tried to apply voltage/clocks).

He will literally use the same fucking SSD for both of his AMD and Intel test benches (because "it's so much hassle to have a separate SSD for each system because muh steam game installs" according to him).

I honestly think he stopped caring. He's making money and couldn't care less.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1qFrTo1O6c

>rape from the 9900K 8 cores 16 threads
rape your wallet because its going to cost $600

>Multi-core doesn't matter!
>Productivity doesn't matter!
>Price/performance doesn't matter!
>Performance per watt doesn't matter!
>Power usage doesn't matter!
>Temperatures don't matter!
>Soldered dies don't matter!
>Stutters don't matter!
>Streaming doesn't matter!
>Data centers don't matter!
>Locked CPUs don't matter!
>OEMs don't matter!
>Hyperscalers don't matter!
>Upgradeability doesn't matter!
>Anti-competitive business practices don't matter!
>Locked platform features don't matter!
>Synthetic loads don't matter!
>PCI-e lanes don't matter!
>Burnt pins don't matter!
>Heat doesn't matter!
>Server space doesn't matter!
>ECC support doesn't matter!
>Free RAID doesn't matter!
>NVMe RAID doesn't matter!
>StoreMI doesn't matter!
>IPC doesn't matter!
>7nm doesn't matter!
>HEDT doesn't matter!
>Security doesn't matter!
>VMware doesn't matter!
>MySQL doesn't matter!
>Unix doesn't matter!
>Linux doesn't matter!
>*Waffer yields don't matter!
>Enterprise doesn't matter!
>Stock coolers don't matter!
>Games don't always matter!
>Hyperthreading doesn't matter!
>Benchmarks after full patches don't matter!

just wait for what? 5-10 fps more in gaaaayming?

Attached: 1529673167499.png (1280x720, 1.56M)

ITT: Rabid AMD fanbois

Attached: RAGING AMDrone.webm (1280x720, 535K)

>that image
How the fuck..

core affinity

t. nu-Jow Forums that watches linuscucktips

Attached: 9700k1.jpg (756x568, 210K)

>nu g
Except we have been meming about linus for many years, well before you showed up in 2016

Attached: B-eTphnCIAAkalS.jpg (527x646, 38K)

AMDfags have better bantz

>Except we have been meming about linus for many years
no one here gave a fuck about linus until you newfag started forcing this gay "le is dis reeally Linus Torvalds" forced meme

and
>we
reddit confirmed

Its meme you dont need to be mad

>forced meme
ftfy

>talks about AMD processors
>sponsor is literally an (((intel))) and nvidia laptop....

Attached: retard shill.png (960x1075, 1.13M)

(1/2)
>JayzTwoTonnes
guy is such a porker, that he setup his studio above a zpizza

but his name should really be:
>Jayz2Dumb
because he's an absolute fuckwit when it comes to making rational decisions, especially with money

>He used to make videos complaining about how he was in debt, and that he pulled himself up by his bootstraps or whatever.
good on him he made a channel people watch and was probably making good money before the Jewgle adpocolypse

>Then he goes out and rents a McMansion (or at least 3000+ sqft) house with a 3 car garage so that he has more room to make his content.
OK I looked up his previous house and its was pretty tight quarters with him, his wife, kid, and mom all under the same roof. A bigger place should give

more than enough room to record content especially considering it had a 3 car garage with one of them completely detached - perfect for making a studio.

At least he would be able to work from home. Well, if it had faster than DSL speed internet. LOL retard. Who moves into a place that has shit internet.

>Then he goes and rents an artists loft in the hoity toity part of Claremont.
Holy fuck he fucked up now. It's a shitty loft with lots of unsable space. Now he has a 2nd rent check to write, and probably another power bill, another

internet bill, etc. Gains maybe double the usable space over his garage studio (which he half-assed) before throwing good money after bad at the new

studio. Also this studio is 16 miles (25 minutes under best possible conditions) from his home. So he has to pack up, leave and go to an office just to

record home videos of him blabbing about his latest free video cards.

...to be continued

Attached: jay and niggermonkey.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

(2/2)
>Then he hires his friend NiggerMonkey to help produce videos. Great more money flowing out. And a 'friend' that he has to pay to be in his videos.

NiggerMonkey is borderline retarded, but he's just there as a foil to make Jay look smart.

>Then he buys a $70k Camaro.
Jesus H. Fuck. His brain collapsed like a neutron star. He's that fucking dense.

>Then he goes and starts dumping thousands into his $70k camaro with tunes and other rice flavored bullshit. But he and NiggerMonkey sometimes like to go

to the track so they can wear out $1600 sets of tires and burn through hundreds of dollars in race gas. Remember, the guy rents a house and has no real

assets to his name.

>Now the latest thing I think I heard is that he's going to move out of his current studio into one larger.
Mary mother of god make it stop. This guy just makes one bad decision after another.
With the cash he was making, he could have bought a home, maybe more modest than his rented McMansion, and started accumulating wealth. Instead he

accumulates liabilities, while having a cavalcade of one brown sidekick after another.

And don't get me started on the tax evasion he's probably doing. You don't really think he reports all the equipment he's been given as income, AS THE LAW

REQUIRES?

Fuck Jay. I hope the IRS comes down on him hard and his wife leaves him for Pablo, his new assistant.

Attached: Jayz2dumb niggermonkey 2.jpg (1144x644, 169K)

ugh sorry about the accidental plebbit spacing.
sometimes you fuck up

>rents a house

Well that's kinda depressing. I figured the point of getting a house was so you could start paying something off to own it, instead of being beholden to a kikelord all the time.