I hated the old mouse tier list so much I made my own, rate it Jow Forums

I hated the old mouse tier list so much I made my own, rate it Jow Forums

Attached: actually accurate mouse tier list.png (2816x3368, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

openrazer.github.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try g700 mate

Upload to install gentoo

Attached: 1533376251971.jpg (398x500, 25K)

Where is the the G403/703 faggot?

Shit/10

Not a single good mouse in there. Only gaymur riced faggot trash.

ok mr mouse expert, tell me a good mouse then you retard

>no mx master/mx2 master

G403 instead of Kone Pure

I didnt put them in because there are mouse better than that mouse

Garbage list. Did you buy all those mice or just make this up.

>no Kensington expert
It's the best pointing device.

The mx518 is 14 years old maybe that's why the sensor is ass

yea but its on the current g mouse tier list

Implying you need a mouse worth anything over $5 for most work.

>no g102/203

Into the trash it goes.

because its literally the g pro wired but cheaper and shittier

>G pro == good sensor
>g303 == OK sensor
wtf you retard, they have the same PMW3366 sensor

Attached: 1536176722461.jpg (600x623, 66K)

logitech mice would be my absolute favourite if it weren't for their fucking braided cables, they pick up dust from everywhere and you need to fucking pull it off

the g303 has sensor rattle, but you are right though my bad

what do you mean by sensor rattle?

>zowie
>god tier
right off the bat, into the trash it goes

the sensor rattles in the mouse? its pretty common google it

Wow this is terrible. I mean, it's better, but fuck.

Clean your fucking desk nigger.

Oh, never had that in my mouse. Thought you meant something non-visible that you had to subtly detect from the cursor's movement.

mine never rattled, going on 2 years strong now

>putting anything logitech above meme tier

Attached: hold_tf_up.jpg (600x576, 21K)

Whats wrong with it?

Same, mine's almost on 3 years.

>finalmouse in God tier
you are smart and handsome poster op

anywhere I can find the zowie fk2 with the white logo?

This looks like absolute shit.

Why should I switch from a mouse to a trackball?

>no M500
wtf Jow Forums

Attached: catania-m500-refresh-gallery-image.png (800x687, 247K)

The G Pro needs a paracord or bungee to be god-tier.

its a fucking laser mouse dude

>not using a UV LED mouse instead of red or IR for the increased Rayleigh criterion

Attached: bigL_Opinion.jpg (400x320, 38K)

>playing video games

I have one that doesn't rattle, but the lmb has begun to doubleclick. Had it for almost 2 years now.

>no trackballs
>using your whole arm in 1990+28
Enjoy your RSI wristcucks

Attached: 1536456633142.jpg (600x338, 50K)

I'd rather be fast than slow

What trackball do you use?

you forgot the EC2-A in God-Tier, otherwise solid list

>not using a joystick

I move faster with a trackball than a mouse, if you use one you will get faster
I used the Kensington Expert and recently a m570 thumb ball, I also bought a Ltrack to fuel my trackball autism even further.

Are trackballs fast and accurate like a mouse? I like to do audio/video editing are them any good for that kind of activity?

Are there mice with two trackballs so I can scroll sideways with one of them?

What is the new classification for the g500? Maybe make a 'middle click unusable' tier.

>no chinkmice

Attached: letrashman.jpg (300x400, 31K)

Yes and no you should get the same accuracy/speed after a few weeks of use, i can use my m570 in gaymen and im a just as accurate with a regular mouse, but i have been using trackballs for a long time tho.

I dont think so, but if you want an scroll ring the Kingston or its cheaper counter part has one(but I haven't used it)
>not using dildo/onahole combo

FK1+ > FK2

Also the Deathadder 2013 is Good if not God tier. Deathadder Elite is Good as well. Decent sensor and unlike other Razer shit it's solid. I prefer my FK1+ and my Finalmouse but I can still play CS:GO well with the Deathadder Elite and I'm top 100 surfer on KSF, Global Elite, and used to be ESEA Main when I played competitively (now I don't even really game because I'm 24) so I'm no noob.

Oh and the MX Master is God Tier for productivity.

Attached: 1536151551221.jpg (660x546, 326K)

This shit tear list posted again?

>Go away, ur dum

Attached: 1535970769055.png (512x384, 341K)

>only
>good
>wireless
>mouse
>g pro wireless
this thing is $150 and shitier than a $30 mouse. the shape feels like it'll slip out of your hand, the m1/m2 rub together, the feet sucks. sensor is good tho

>cool mouse game

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1010x1010, 114K)

>again
Imade this today?

>not a single claw mouse
dirty mouse humping chimps the lot o ya

get a g900

Attached: 20170428_112701.jpg (2064x1161, 784K)

Are yoy retarded? I claw grip and i made the fuckin thing

keke and yet you dont have a claw mouse in your tier list? Youre either a shit troll, or just shit

Attached: oy.jpg (670x500, 114K)

I happen to know for a fact that radiologists use Logitech "gaming" mice.

Dog i think youre the retard here
Post a claw mouse then.
im literally clawing my mouse right now ill post a pick

>Finalmouse
Excellent taste

pretty good list, roccat kone is one of the best mice I've owned. Youre right about the software though nothing worse than getting spooked in the middle of the night by YOU'VE WON A TROPHY

Attached: ZfxVROq.jpg (576x720, 91K)

>whole arm
>wristcucks

G403? G305?
G305 is god tier wireless - outstanding battery lifetime, good sensor, it's small so you can carry it with you wherever you go and not look like a retard.

To the autist who said i put no claw mice in the list, heres me clawing my g302

Attached: 20180910_191209.jpg (4032x1960, 3.36M)

Original g502 here my Only whine is that the mmb is cheap and died about 2 years ago apart from thwt it's almost perfect but needs more buttons and a redesigned mmb switch
Maybe newer models fixed it

Where are your knuckles you fat mongrel fuck?

Where everyone elses knuckles are you retard

Meme or not it unironically comfy af

Attached: razer-deathadder-elite-gaming-mouse-rz01-02010100-r3a1-techview-1707-19-techview@11.jpg (690x446, 22K)

fucking meme list.
all those fucking mouse are 2 button.
I bet they still use the ball and gears

not even a single mention of g600

fuggin this. I have a friend who uses this mouse and I went over to his house and really wanted to pick one up after that but am a poorfag.

Only problem with them from what I hear is they die quick.

My first one died pretty quick. I got a warrenty on one this and had it for 2 years

Get a Zowie EC2-A its almost the same shape without the shit spyware drivers and switches that wear out in a year.

Has anyone tried the G703 yet

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

i forgot scroll wheel is meh but the middle click actually works unlike every death adder made in the last 10 years

oh, they're for gaymes

zowie is shit do not fall for the zowie meme

> g502 master race

The razer drivers are good i remapped the dpi buttons to volume and i cant live without it now

My Zowie EC2-A has been great for over 2 years
Even the back button still has a nice click.
Explain your heresy

>The razer drivers are good
Also explain your heresy
I shouldn't have to sign in to an account to turn the lights off on my mouse or install bundled tracking software that runs even when disabled.
>uses windows 10 anyway

Attached: P63XpDC.png (402x564, 119K)

One of the main reasons is either preventative usage / ease for carpal tunnel.

You don't have to sign into an account to turn the lights off... you can open up the mouse and disable them, or alternatively, hack your own driver up and disable them that way. It's fairly simple to disable LEDs on a board, and considering that Razer mouse has been around for a while(?), there's bound to be SOMEONE that's attempted driver fuckery with it.
Hell, the driver is already there, just mess around with it.

openrazer.github.io/
Also, check this out. May be helpful to you.

>G502
>looks kinda gay
hue hue hue no u

That's Jow Forums as fuck but gonna be a hard pass for me it
It don't fix the poor build quality which includes middle mouse not working 9/10 clicks and the other switches dying after a year causing me to have to open the mouse and rebend the spring beam thing in the switch and put new feet on it and after all that the whatever coating starts to peel off.

I guess that's fair.
I've recently replaced the switches on both my Ninox Venators because they were double clicking. I fucked up the soldering on one accidentally and now the on-board chip resets seemingly randomly, causing my mouse to go haywire and require a re-plug. Then all the memory for DPI/color settings on the mouse (not software, its actually on the mouse) gets wiped, which is annoying. I'm not sure if I should just scrap it, or try to salvage...
Eventually, I'm going to CAD up a mouse design using measurements from my favorite mice (mostly the venator) and use stronger materials. Even if it's a bit heavier (which, to be fair, the Venator is like 78g), I can deal with that. As long as I can have my mouse resist a slight bit of a slam every once and a while.

And, I've got all the knowledge for creating circuits for mice, too, so that's a bonus. Might be able to tackle this project by December if all goes well

>over 2 years
that isn't impressive
been using my deathadder since 2008 and it's still perfect

>calls other people retarded
>cant read
I didn't say you dont use claw you absolute mouthbreather, I said you didn't put a mouse designed for claw on your shitstained newspaper of a mouse list. Try harder

>fat hands
>gamecube controller
checks out you smashfaggot

>using
>10 years
>perfect

Your definition of using or perfect is much different from everyone else

i have put literal years into warcraft using that mouse. i clean it annually but it hasn't required any real maintenance and still functions like the day i opened it

Used this. Doesn't compare to the official drivers/software. A lot lacking, but a good attempt.

did Min-Liang Tan personally deliver it to you or something because I went through 3 the things in a span of 6 years and I take good care of my shit.

i dont know what your problem is my dude. maybe i don't have sweaty palms? maybe mine was a perfect build? i love this thing.

BUMP :3

Attached: counterpoint_.png (2816x5000, 2.39M)

>wired mice

Attached: costanza original.png (1166x849, 984K)

>costanza original.png
>radio mice

Attached: 1471363582836.jpg (728x1054, 99K)

fixed!

Attached: counterpoint__.png (2816x5000, 1.24M)

redpill me on this monstrosity

I have the Logitech g100s and all the buttons died after some months of usage. Literal garbage sold to gaymers.

basically as long as the ball doesn't get sticky and you maintain a light lubricant lubricated film of nano-particles on it, it is good.
It has a major technical flaw that prevents it from reaching its potential of truly being the superior choice.
It needs to be able to track diagonal movement better.
The ball is spherical and it would mandate at least one more sensor to be able to do this.
As it is set up now I sometimes find myself making corrections...left and down as two separate movements when I want to move the cursor.
I feel like I need to make a U shape sometimes or to bend the cursor arch in order to reach a button.

tl;dr it's fast and fun in spite of not being fully accurate due to only having one laser sensor.