Is Jow Forums going to get it?

Attached: 1920x1080.jpg (644x362, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcoXybizAW4&t=297s
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo_9uifCivI&t=268s
youtube.com/watch?v=rQD1NtmPNA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PREORDERED BROTHER

Attached: 46504FF4-421C-43AC-9F8F-EC4425F342D2.jpg (675x675, 119K)

yes

Yes, I’m still stoked to play it even in spite of >gay cowboy sex.

Mutts not facing reality and escaping through video games
imagine my suprise

Attached: Yikes.png (1374x670, 311K)

i haven't played video games in 5 years

>ridiculously overpriced games by pressured companies
Nah mate, gimme those sweet smaller games (or better yet good music software)

Some day at a massive discount or freebie if possible

Only 2 moure hours HHHHHHHHNNNGGGGHHHHHH

>brands itself as a western
>game takes place post 1870s
hard pass

Fuck yes. Rockstar games are a bunch of geniuses. GTA IV is the most red-pilled game you'll ever play...

Attached: GTAIV-Boxart.jpg (1044x1302, 601K)

Nope, because I'm not a console peasant.

Attached: Supreme PC Master Race.jpg (1680x1050, 606K)

I stopped playing video games a year ago. Looks like it will be a fun game for you guys though

10-26 00:01 only shills and kikes will be on pol. jdif will be crying. I'll be hunting indiuns.
10-27 everything will be back to normal.

To quote the great philosopher and poet William Smith, on this historic day.

Uh, wickey wild wild
Wicky wicky wild
Wickey wild, wicky wicky wild wild wild west.

Elaborate please

>supporting corporate crunch slavery
rockstar can go fuck themselves

Attached: tmp_20169-1538629772361830221999.jpg (818x1024, 149K)

I'm killing every nigger and injun I see

nb4
> nigger "Free people" and tolerant protagonist
> frontier whores given "equality"

prepare to be disappoint and suck cock by choice

Attached: Steve-the-drunk_2534.jpg (178x299, 24K)

I've been waiting all year. May even pick it up tonight at midnight since I have off tomorrow and play all night.

>PREORDERED BROTHER
This preorder shit is retarded. A true patrician only buys used at the bargain bin

Video games are a waste of time but this is one of the few I'd waste time on. I'm a pc fag tho and not about to buy a console just for this.

>be pc master race
>have no games to play

Lmao

I will buy it after the beta testing is completed.

Rockstar stopped being good after San Andreas

>it's another "Rockstar deconstructs the American dream" episode
No. Take this shit to

>be console peasant
>rely on PC's to create your games

Lmao indeed.

Got the 99 dollar one bc I'm a sucker but I will probably get plenty of play out of it considering I'm a virgin who lives in my mothers basement.

kys mudslime

>Elaborate please
Yeah please. Elaborate. Maybe its redpilled that immigrants are just your average Joe good guy escaping a wartorn country trying to take grasp of the american dream through honest hard work?

You know what happens with preorders? They take your money in early and put it into ads so that more 12 year olds ruin online. Preorder is a big fat dick in your mouth.

>implying you need anything other than Arma 3, Warband, Crusader Kings 2, and Quake Champions

Shiggy diggy

>he owns a console

good goy, don't forget to drink your onions too

There are many factors within a Rockstar games's game that can set itself apart from the rest of the video game industry, wether it's graphics, extreme accurate details or an amazing story line. But what does it for me is how accurately they can mimic the real world in a satirical way. GTA IV has created the most accurate portrait of the NY crime scene in any movie or video game ever. And this mimicking goes beyond crime, into politics, entertainment, culture, just the entire society...

youtube.com/watch?v=rcoXybizAW4&t=297s

>uses a meme flag
>talks about others not facing reality
Wew, show us that real flag, Rosenstein.

>Also this

youtube.com/watch?v=Qo_9uifCivI&t=268s

Not on PC, irrelevant

Robber barons did nothing wrong.
That's the power of the free market you commie scum
Pretty sure there were quite a few free blacks whom even owned their own slaves.
That aside women should be held to a minimum. In those times the majority of women only came to the west to whore themselves out. I wonder how they'll play with this

>This whole Western 101 approach unsurprisingly comes with a ham-fisted grasp of politics. A woman eventually puts on a pair of pants, one character explains white privilege and why the people in the “southern” end of the map look at him funny, another says that Native Americans were—in what is at least acknowledged as being grossly reductive—“treated poorly,” and everyone generally contemplates the horrors of racism and the aftermath of slavery.

>Rockstar stopped being good after San Andreas
All games stopped being good after you grew up. Be honest, its the nostalgia

yes picking it up later tonight

Attached: 1514521159035.jpg (720x715, 67K)

>extreme accurate details
Yeah, like shitty AI traffic that is programmed to make you crash by darting in front of you at light speed, AI police that is programmed to spawn every 100 yards so they know where you are 100% of the time no matter where you are on the map is "extremely accurate"

>All games stopped being good after you grew up. Be honest, its the nostalgia

This.
Most people hardly enjoy games after they're, say, 25 anymore. The ones who do are mostly basedboys.

I really enjoyed Monster Hunter World, so thats not true. Also, I found RDR to be boring and easy, so I have no interest in this one. Open world is shit and this is just open world with LESS mobility options than the competition.

Jow Forums - video games

Attached: IMG_0376.jpg (603x987, 59K)

>Got the 99 dollar one bc I'm a sucker but I will probably get plenty of play out of it considering I'm a virgin who lives in my mothers basement.
Flag checks out
>good goy, don't forget to drink your onions too
Why would you drink onions?

Attached: 1536700917205b.jpg (562x730, 51K)

No, I don't like all that cowboy shit.

That's why I really hate Fallout: New Vegas by the way.

Wrong. “Growing up” is a meme. Keep developing yourself and keep honing your skills. Read books and play video games and avoid television. Games help you home a lot of good problem solving and tactical skills along with dexterity and reflex sensitivity (and a whole sleuth of spatial awareness and conceptual thinking exercises which I won’t go into detail but you get the gist). Books will then help your language and thinking capability.

Combine those with a healthy schedule of work, eating well, exercise, and some social interactions with friends and family here and there and you are 100% better than someone who either sits at home and watches TV all day, or goes out clubbing all the time. And you are better than that other guy who is basically like you but doesn’t play games because he’s “grown up” but then wonders why he gets so agitated and frustrated by things which seem to come easy to those zoomers and “incels”.

It's funny how people don't consider video games to be a form of escapism... just like netflix. It is a waste of time. Just call it what it is. A vice. We all have them. But don't sugar coat it.

And to add: the only reason men see games as immature is because women told them so.

If you're talking about GTA IV, this video game is from 2008, and at the time of it's release it was way behead of it's time. Anyone who has ever played GTA V will know what i'm talking about. Very few video games are made with such depth and details as Grand Theft Auto.

Again, Rockstar games proved this with the new Red Dead Redemption 2 release. I'm pretty sure there is currently no game that is more detailed than this game. Prove me otherwise...

The new Alpha Male Simulator 2018?

Yeah, my disc arrives in the morning.

Do you call exercising or chess a form of escapism, you monkey man?

>Russian doesn't like cowboys
but Russia had its own tsarist cowboys

Attached: RussianCowboys.jpg (1841x1227, 484K)

It's a game. A form of entertainment. Say what you want but your RD2 time will not give you any skills that translate to the real world

The Leningrad Cowboys

Attached: Leningrad Cowboys.jpg (1600x900, 1.93M)

It's not cowboys my dude. Russia never had cowboys.

>1 post by this ID
faggot fucking shill

No Herbert Moon, no buy.

nor cows for that matter.

I'm getting Resonance of Fate 4K

it was a joke, Russia bought a large number of "cowboy" guns from America in WWI

I taught a bunch of their devs how to shoot guns. One (or their only) office(s) are in a city near the shooting range where I used to work.

P cool guys, just young and chill, kind of what I would have expected.

They asked for any suggestions and I said "not really, only thing that really comes to mind is how stupidly loud guns are, but that's obnoxious for game play anyway"

Yes it will. The cerebellum is constantly learning subconsciously which then gets fed to your psychomotory behaviour day in day out. And this has been done on mice experiments many times.

A mouse who is placed into a Skinner box for a week will do much better in a maze it has never experienced before than a mouse who was in a normal enclosure during the week.

Just THINK for once about it yourself. You will see it makes sense and has logic to it which you are negating maliciously or out of ignorance.

>Pretty sure there were quite a few free blacks whom even owned their own slaves.
doesn't mean I want my frontier vidya littered with jigaboos
>Ain't that the purest form of nigger logic.
>He runs! He blames the white man! And then he comes back, and he treats 'em like dirt. Hey, when I can I start working for you, you fuckin' monkey-ape! Why don't you start jumpin' up and down, and pounding your chest!

Attached: 1512661277851.jpg (300x400, 37K)

Demmit! That joke was too clever for me. Well played John, well played.

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

I have Valkyria Chronicles 4 for now and will be "acquiring" the Call of Cthulhu game that comes out next week to play on Halloween with my fiance.

Grabbin at midnight.

Attached: iuiu.gif (500x210, 2.12M)

waiting for non-PC PC version,

Game isn't even out so I nor you can prove shit
Yeah you'll find one or 2 games that are fun but nothing feels the same and majority of games hold no interest. You just gotta find your niche.
Like I loved racing games, can't stand them now.
>And to add: the only reason men see games as immature is because women told them so.
Boys and their toys is a very old saying.

>why drink onions
>what is a word filter

Women have been around for just as long so I’m not surprised something demeaning towards men exists.

Wasn't even a real headline, don't fall for fake news so easily

>gay cowboy sex
you're kidding right

The pre order bonus sucks ass. They should have made the """""special"""""" edition the pre order bonus instead of a generic horse.

>soiPhone
>playing vidya in modern age
>PREORDERING vidya
>epic frog reddit edit
if bait then 9/10
if not then kill yourself

only a liar needs to brag about something like that

I'm talking about all GTA's, including, and primarily GTA V. GTA IV was crap, every land vehicle leaned 5 feet side to side when doing mild cornering and drove like they had bald tires on an ice skating rink, motorcycles got damn near completely horizontal with the ground. There was cops that spawned on every street once you got a wanted level... GTA V was a little better in the vehicle handling department but the AI completely ruined it, I've already said how shitty the AI is in the previous post. Seriously, go replay that mission where you have to chase the tennis coach, play ig numerous times and you'll see what I'm talking about as the car you're chasing speeds away at at unnatural speed and that RV comes pulling out unnaturally fast just to make you c rash every time. Even on free roam the traffic is designed to cause you to crash. Police are programmed to know where you are 100% of the time, even if you use cheats. Get a full wanted level and then spawn to the very top of the game's ceiling in the sky, and watch as police helicopters spawn in right next to you. You can't have "depth of detail" when the game plays this way

Rockstar always gets my money. They have never disappointed me, either in terms of game mechanics, storytelling, or being politically incorrect. Faggots on Jow Forums who complain about them have clearly never played their games.

Not sure. GTA was good up until GTA 5 and the first red dead was amazing, but since they fired the lead developer everything has been shit for Rockstar.

>buying brokeback mountain:the game
shig

Oh yuss

I played the first one 8 years ago or whenever it came out, and I enjoyed it. Decided to pop it in a week ago and see how it held up, and the first thing I noticed was the anti semitism. Shopkeepers mentioning how they won't sell Jewish made goods, or that they won't sell to Jews. Various characters are accused of being agents of the Jews. Poker players accuse each other of being Jewish. Townsfolk talk about the new train line being a vast Jewish conspiracy, and how the federal government is in the hands of the Jews. I missed all that the first time around, and it made my second play through extremely enjoyable. I bet that they won't have the balls to keep up that theme in the new game. I don't have an Xbox One, not sure if I will get it or not.

Attached: 629-1 chrome stainless.jpg (1488x1169, 1.23M)

>Buying Rockstar games knowing they treat their employees like niggers
Nope and I only have a PC like any rational human being. Consoles are for the Untermensch

>The Leningrad Cowboys
More like "The Kings"
>nor cows for that matter.
Nor food
>I'm getting Resonance of Fate 4K
Dude that game is soooooo shit! Please tell me how to make it more fun cause I enjoyed the story(also you can pirate it for free dude, its out already)
Trying to run around in triangles 24/7 gets old very quickly

>Even on free roam the traffic is designed to cause you to crash.
>thinks this was unintentional or "bad AI"
You completely miss the point. The NPCs are supposed to make you hate them.

Based and redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=rQD1NtmPNA8

There is shit tons of gameplay already on Youtube...

It's sitting on my XB1 hard drive right now. Just waiting for 9pm PST to play it. Gonna be based.

This is the second game I've bought this year with Farcry 5. It's worth it, R* titles are more than games they're cultural icons.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NEW MIDNIGHT CLUB?
>WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NEW MIDNIGHT CLUB?

Attached: angryasshole.jpg (1376x1013, 86K)

>Nor food
They had each other.

Attached: NOS STOLE MY MEME.png (860x483, 490K)

make me laught

/thread

Would be fun to have an extremely racist black slave owner who beats his slaves and calls the filthy niggers 24/7.
Like you could do a few missions for him and get little cutscenes of this black slaver doing/saying some crazy shit to his slaves.
In similar light as django unchained Sam l Jackson

I don't play the vidya jew, OP, so no, I won't be buying it.

>thinks this was unintentional or "bad AI"
Nowhere in any of my posts did I say it was unintentional. In fact, I stated the opposite. Please reread my posts again, slowly this time.

Last god game there ever was on consoles was MGS4
ALL games after that, no exception, is fucking soulless shit.
>inb4 Halo, Gears, Killzone, HL2, Destiny, COD, MOH, SW
ALL cashgrabs soulless shit

GTA has been rehashed shit since Vice City.

ram ranch hours

PC version when