Fast VPN for torrenting?

Fast VPN for torrenting?
Had to come here because of massive VPN shilling everywhere.

I have already tried Mullvad. I loved everything about it. It has around 90% of my actual speed. No logging. Great privacy but the problem is that it's slow as hell when torrenting.

I was hoping that I could get better recommendations here.

Attached: images.png (225x224, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mullvad.net/en/guides/bittorrent/
torvpn.com/en/vpn#
torvpn.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that could just be the torrents user. btw were you using wireguard?

No. Even with torrents that has hundreds of seeders, it's still slow. Followed everything on mullvad's website on setting up qbittorrent to use with their service.

It's probably just your torrents user.
Give AirVPN a try if you're looking for a switch.
>No logging
>Allows port-fowarding
>IP whitelist for browsing private tracker websites. (Via desktop client only)
>Based in Italy.
Been using them for years, pretty damn good

Same problem with other VPN. Prices are so low service like torrent is almost useless.

Thanks. Do you get fast speed with AirVPN when torrenting?

>In the land of the free you need a VPN to torrent
Really makes you think

Yeah, I get about 90% of what I get with no VPN if I connect to the closest server.

free vpn's are scams right?

Yup.

Nice. That's what I want to hear. I just emailed Airvpn for a free trial.

I really wished I could stick to mullvad. I mean holyshit, all you need is an account number, no need to sign up and it only costs around $6 a month.

>doing illegal shit in a country that enforces laws
Hmm...

Mullvad worked fine for me.
Sounds like the problem is you.

Attached: works on my machine.png (200x193, 29K)

It works fine for me too. It's fast but the problem is with torrents. Mind sharing your config with mullvad on qbittorrent? I even port forwarded their port both in my router and in qbittorrent.

I really hate to depart with mullvad sigh. I only have 1 day left with my subscription and I would love to fix this.

I didn't do anything different. Default config locked to mullvad interface. I also have encryption forced but I can't remember if that's on by default or not.

You didn't follow the guide here?:
mullvad.net/en/guides/bittorrent/

Because I did, and yeah everything's weird.

The real question is, is it any slower on the exact same torrent without the VPN. Try testing on something legal, like an Ubuntu download.

>You didn't follow the guide here?:
I did

No I max out my connection without VPN.

Attached: speed.png (518x85, 9K)

Weird. Could ISP even throttle your torrent downloads even you are connected to VPN? What's your download speed with mullvad on qbittorrent?

Attached: Untitled.png (1214x16, 3K)

Yes, if OP is using a socks5 proxy, which he appears to be based on the config. guide above, the traffic would not be encrypted and the ISP could throttle.
Better to disable socks5 and have everything go through the VPN tunnel.

uhhh

a good benchmark for your torrent speeds is to use ubuntu torrent

there's a shit ton of seeders/seedboxes for those iso's and if it doesn't max your connection, then your vpn a shit

>there's a shit ton of seeders/seedboxes for those iso's and if it doesn't max your connection, then your vpn a shit
You're not going to get speeds better than mullvad without using US based services and if you're doing that then why even bother.

How do I disable socks5? What should I select instead of it?

Give PIA a try

Why not get a seedbox?

OP here. I think I might have fixed it.
I disabled socks5 and just port forwarded the port I was given in qbittorrent. Looks like socks5 isn't compatible with port forwarding or some shit like that
And this is now my download speed with mullvad. I think I'm staying with mullvad. Fuck yes.

Attached: noice.png (1408x19, 4K)

torvpn.com/en/vpn#

Vpn with integrated Tor for torrenting.

Attached: tor.png (128x128, 20K)

torvpn.com/

A Vpn service with integrated Tor for torrenting.