What to buy with £380

Ok poorfag here, I have saved up £390 and cant decide what to get. I have an original Xbone one and a PC. I was considering upgrading from my gtx 1050 to a 1080 but I am up for getting something else. I am also considering a laptop or a Nintendo Switch.

I understand I will get mostly meme answers if I even get a reply but I am open to all suggestions

Attached: budget.jpg (1280x839, 363K)

Get a Thinkpad t420, and an SSD.

>be self proclaimed poorfag
>instead of saving/investing what little cash you have left you decide to spend it on consumerist junk
stay poor m8

Attached: 8nRqoXW.jpg.png (800x729, 48K)

switch is a no go unless they make a revised version with more power. i only really use laptops so i just got a one x because i fucking hate pc gaming, thank steam for that. idk if i were you i'd just get a new gpu.

Keep your money don't just waste it. Having that buffer is worth way more than some object.

Already have a SSD and I am getting an iPad for free soon
yeah sure I will just invest my £380 into shitcoin amirgiht? No thank you, you spergs desperately trying to shill it is all the proof I need that its a bullshit scheme and you all are getting nervous
Yeah I was considering a Switch but I could get a Laptop that cheap hopefully that could do better and with more games, not really interested in Mario and Zelda, maybe Pokemon

>yeah sure I will just invest my £380 into shitcoin amirgiht
>hurr durr I can only invest in cryptos
you're never going to make it with your level of ignorance

Save it up retard.
You don't need more consumer shit. A cell phone capable of receiving email and a computer to send CVs should be enough for you.

Buy programming books. In the 21st those who don't program will be programmed.

all the best pokemon games can be played on 20 dollar handhelds.

You are right I will just walk down to my local investors club in my shithole estate in my best jeans and shirt
>"hi gentleman can you invest my £380, I completely trust you guys not to just take my money and buy your lunch with it because I have no fucking idea how stocks work right?
I would but I am severely depressed with family issues etc my life is going no where

Wow, you got an extra £10 just between typing the title and post? Damn that's income right there.

save your money dumbass

Lol at this poorfag obsessed with buying shit instead of saving his money. How will you be able to pay for your bills and food?

yeah I forgot I didn't tip your whore mother for that blowjob last night, extra £10 cant beat it

>most of Jow Forums doesnt live with their parents

Attached: 1467031331604.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

The anons itt are being a touch condescending. Let's assume OP has a sufficient emergency buffer, is generally financially responsible, and has saved some money with the specific intent of spending it on something luxurious and fun.

I'd get a PS4 Pro for the exclusives, personally, but you probably aren't interested in that or you'd have mentioned it as a possibility. It's not a great time to buy a graphics card- the launch of RTX should drive down the 10x0 prices quite a bit.

Alternatively, consider a new monitor. That's always been the most obvious quality-of-life-improvement I've noticed when upgrading hardware. Just got a new 4K monitor for ~£350 and couldn't be happier. Obviously you can't play at 4K on a 1050, but lower resolutions scale up well and you'll be well placed for when you do upgrade your GPU.

>Let's assume OP has a sufficient emergency buffer, is generally financially responsible
nigga did you even read the OP. first three words: "Ok poorfag here"

I was thinking of just going with an MSI 1080 Armour, its £400 in the UK and would massively upgrade my PC so all i have to worry about is upgrading monitors and Ram and other general things and have a beast PC. I cant imagine Prices dropping any lower than £400 for a 1080 new, and i wouldnt buy a second hand GPU

>Depressed
>So I will just ignore reality and buy myself a graphics card
Lol, escapism only works for so long user. One day you're gonna wake up being 40 with no skills, no family, no friends, and you'll ask yourself wtf you were doing with your time all those years.

Poor doesn't necessarily mean someone living on the brink of financial ruin. It just means that you're in a relatively low income bracket and have little discretionary income. It's perfectly possible to be stable, able to slowly save up for something fun, and still be firmly in poorfag territory.

I have no particular reason to believe this applies to OP, but I also have no particular reason to believe it does not, and I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt.

>live in a world where you can easily learn how to invest your money
>refuse to do so
enjoy wagecucking for the rest of your life for mr shekelberg

Attached: 1535425394760.png (643x537, 231K)

I am giving myself another year to get shit together then I am joining the army

Give me an example then? What should I do with my £380

Don't fall to the 4k meme.
Linux compatibility is shit tier and even Windows 10 has all kinds of bugs, all for no benefit since you can't see more shit than 1080p at more than three feet anyways.
If you actually need more screen space buy yourself another 1080p monitor.

power of compound interest mate, personally I'd wack it in to a low cost index fund.

Attached: image.jpg (1160x870, 59K)

Buy 18,000 Argentine pesos.

If you go down that route, pick something that will teach you a trade so when you leave you have an easier time finding a job.

Just open up an account with a brokerage, fidelity is good but given your poorfag status robinhood is probably best since no commissions. Then just dump it all into index funds and slowly compound it.

>the idiots guide to investing
lol no thank you user, you seen this in one of those youtube ads right? "I made 1 million in 4 months doing this and you could be just like me!!"

I went for 4K 32". It's at ~22" from my eyes and I use it at 100% scale. I can see it perfectly at that distance without my glasses (which I prefer not to wear when using computers) and further if I do wear them.
>more than three feet
How far away do you keep your monitors??

shit tier bait, hard to believe someone can be this retarded

Either that or it makes you realize why people stay poor

>the NPC meme is actually real

>OP knew people were going to shitpost
>takes their bait anyway

Attached: ....jpg (447x444, 95K)

Hey goyim this is JP Morgan we have made this nifty little print out for you look at these numbers, you don't have to be rich to make money just give us 5k every couple of months and in 10 years you will have a quarter million. Don't worry about all the stupid small print and all that you just leave that to us. Its basically free money.

Mine is 27" and I keep some space for books and shit so I have to use DPI scaling. If the monitor is large and close enough it works fine I guess but DPI scaling is shit.

Oh, not to mention that VMs and anything that's not hardware accelerated will feel like it's running on a pentium 4 because muh 4x number of pixels.

Yeah 27" is impossible to use without scaling. I'm not sure why you bought a 27" 4k monitor desu. I consider my 32" to be bare minimum; I would have loved 40" but couldn't justify the price tag.
Again, since I don't scale there's no reason I need to force more pixels. I can just set a VM to 1080p and use it in a corner of my screen, equivalent to a 16" laptop panel.
Although I have to admit I don't use VMs often. I haven't encountered anything else that has given me any performance issues.

>euros
Move to a good country.

No wonder you're a poorfag.

>euros

PS4 is a good shout, lotta good games and shit

Get the pro

>Depressed
If you've got £380 to spend and are depressed book some sessions with a personal trainer at the gym. The endorphins you get from exercise and having someone to talk to will cheer you up.

Also, you'll look more attractive and will be more likely to get a GF/BF (whatever you prefer).

Here's that reply you wanted

switch is decent get sxos if you do get one, if you want games and don't wanna spend all your money pickup a ps3, psvita or 3ds and just pirate Vidya on them

America at its finest

>What to buy with £380
15 units of picrelated

Attached: ESP_GAMEBOY.jpg (500x500, 49K)

If you enjoy PC gaming buy your 1080 and enjoy it. If you're after something portable for gaming pick up a 2DSXL and a flash cart. I sold my console and got a steam link w/ controller so I can play PC games on the tv downstairs. I mainly use my Xbox controller the steam controller is a bit pants. Maybe a 3d printer they are a fun hobby if you're looking to invest time into something.