What is Jow Forums opinion on Elon Muzk?

What is Jow Forums opinion on Elon Muzk?

Attached: 1c.-Breitling2015Ad_JohnTravolta-behind-the-scene-e1450025937605.jpg (800x534, 76K)

Fagot

White nigger

its cool to have a rich dude with the same scifi ambitions for the future of humanity BUT he is just another rich overlord who suppressed his worker. Until Tesla has union, he is just another name on the long list of bilionnares that will meet the guilotine

He called Bill Gates a pedophile on Twitter. I don't think I can support him.

Okay robert

he does things without considering whether they should be done

>rich overlord who suppressed his worker.
>union
>just another name on the long list of bilionnares that will meet the guilotine

Attached: communism.jpg (640x400, 49K)

He really looks like John Travolta

His head so far up in the clouds and drugs it comes out of some faggot's anus.

He folded on some high school tier peer pressure on a live stream. I think his accomplishments are great but Jesus that's just sad

Attached: 1486372370552.jpg (1280x720, 331K)

It didn't look like he was pressured though.

>high school bad boy detected

Attached: 1530715997150.gif (853x480, 1.33M)

I used to be super stoked and hyped about him, his progress somehow made me feel better about my useless self NEET type existence.

However, after I listened to his biography book, I realized what a prick he is. This whole “poor-awkward-billionaire-whowasbullied” is entirely fake, he lies about everything including every single thing that comes out of Tesla “marketing” team.

Book doesn’t state it directly, but anyone with half a brain would understood why everyone in Musk family to talk about his dad and grandfather, both of them are pedos and entire family is ashamed to talk about them, they are what they call “black grandpa” or some such thing. This is why the parents always tried to keep the small Elon and siblings away from them, so maybe his daddy touched him and that’s what gave him the retarded speach, but do not for a second believe that cheap scumbag who doesn’t pay his hard working employees, he crucifies anyone who even looks at him, in such a piercing way that some compare it to Steve Jobs levels.

I am quite shocked so few people read that book. Overall it’s very interesting makes you admire his work ethic, but damn the dude is a fucking douchebag.

Attached: 86831407-8997-4CC6-BDBB-F10E4F222664.jpg (1000x667, 161K)

Hes taking up to SSSPPPPAAAAACCEE MOOOOORRRTYYYYY

>I used to be super stoked and hyped about him, his progress somehow made me feel better about my useless self NEET type existence.

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

I didn't know who he was until I saw him spammed on /mu/ because he's pounding Grimes. I am kind of jealous of him.

He should shut his mouth and try to run his company instead of trying to run a circus, before his board gets rid of him.

>because he's pounding Grimes
Holy shit user, this just blew my mind.

>before his board gets rid of him.
It doesn't work that way when the person in question is literally irreplaceable. He's not just some random suit with a business degree.

overrated

>Grimes
pic is me some seconds ago...

don't know if too old.. or just don't have shitty /mu/ tastes

Attached: paste4ch.jpg (642x195, 30K)

Attached: Elon_Blunt.webm (954x646, 920K)

What's weird is he openly admits it though. He's like "don't work for me I'm a terrible boss and will overwork you". His cult still works for him though. \_O_o_/ Is it a mindgame?

He doesn't even breathe it in. He's doing a Bill Clinton, putting the smoke in his mouth and breathing out "hurr durr I'm immune"

I get the impression he talks completely out of his ass most of the time but he's had a lucky streak of successes so no one questions the shit he says.

he lost like 2 billion in tesla stock after calling someone a pedo on twitter

he said that they should use submarines too rescue those soccer kids in the cave when parts of the cave were half a metre tall

also this

Her music is nothing really special. I just know about her because I spent too much time on /mu/.

That is so true about most Successful people, if they are rich and powerful normies and sheeps will believe everything they say...then if you listen to them for quite some time there will come that one moment they will say something stupid that will make you WOKE then you'll be like what?! THESE DUMBAFUKCAS HOW DA FUCKSY DID THEY GET RICHY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(.....).....):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D-----

He's a cool guy. Super smart. A little bit on the spectrum (my guy). Hard working. Successful. Has a sense of humour. Cares about the world. I like him.

Attached: 23-times-marshall-was-clearly-the-best-himym-char-2-19791-1485201188-5_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 59K)

He's a PR guy who's masquerading as a tech genius. But thanks to him I can easily weed out people with no substance based on how much they worship his balls.

Attached: 2010-04-30-Strip_34_Its_Already_Gay_web[1].jpg (700x355, 179K)

He's a good Manager, but a retard though. Knows shit, relies on people working for him.

His company does what people want to see. There's not just prestige working for him, there's a genuine sense of pushing boundaries and accomplishing new things for humanity.

Would I work at Tesla given the chance, even with mediocre industry wages? Hell yes I would, at least for a few years.

stupid people who are constantly brainwashed by the media bought the extreme hype about him.
then Elon started dissing the media and now they're constantly pecking at him like the pack of vultures they are.
and now stupid people who are constantly brainwashed by the media buy the extreme slandering about him.

he's just another guy with his upsides and downsides

tl;dr
stupid brainwashed people stay stupid and brainwashed

Attached: la-1534789233-3jk9uy5m0j-snap-image.jpg (1400x788, 95K)

No opinion. He means nothing in Europe.
He's more like a USA / Reddit thing.

Are you okay?

Didn'y he used to be losing his hair? I remember seeing a pic of him on Jow Forums and he had a combover ages ago

He's like a real world Batman. He wants to make the world a better place by aggressively pushing clean energy in practical ways.
I honestly think that he's a great guy and has indisputably made a market for electric cars where other car manufacturers and oil companies would have us driving petrol cars till we choke on CO2. I hope big oil goes bankrupt because of the electric car and I hope Elon manages to build great cars and gets to Mars.
Also all his appearances where it's clear he's not the best at public speaking, but he's passionate about what he does, so it works out.

Hair transplants are cheap if one got the $$$

Dude, I'll jerk you off!

Elon Musky Husky ;3

Attached: hey there you little cum slut.jpg (1304x960, 59K)

He comes off as a genuine human being instead of the usual fake PR shit. That's half of the reason for his popularity.

>cheap if $$$

I like you.

Career has been in a downhill slant since he did Top Gun