Terry might be alive

I was poking around on some old videos and for the sake of keeping up with Terry's final projects on glot i looked up his glot.io and found that he (or the account owner), changed
a script called godwordsaugust into this:

date is 2018 September 6
CIA think Im dead for now. Saw him die. Left wallet with the body, in his pocket. face was mangled so cia can't tell it's not me.
heading for vancouver.
no videos until i can get a laptop with a webcam or a library that has a webcam
might be longer. need to connec with nature. wifi wavelength causes burns inside organs. stay away from 4g and 2.4ghz. use ethernet when
someone wants you to use wifi. check for stickers on the door in hotels and gas stations and restaurants. if they want you to use wifi ask
where the ethernet jack is.
Nehemiah was the cup bearer to the king.
all the people came together as one in the square before the Water Gate. They told Ezra the teacher of the Law to bring out the Book of the Law of Moses, which the LORD had commanded for Israel.
So on the first day of the seventh month Ezra the priest brought the Law before the assembly, which was made up of men and women and all who were able to understand.
He read it aloud from daybreak till noon as he faced the square before the Water Gate in the presence of the men, women and others who could understand. And all the people listened attentively to the Book of the Law.

This account was made two years ago, and is the same glot that terry used in his streams. Either his acc was hacked and someone is fucking with us, or terry is up to some major shit. glot.io/snippets/ee0wr83j7k

Attached: 6c476ba846f1e6a75b44dbfcc45a7adc.png (777x426, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

glot.io/snippets/ee0wr83j7k
godword.faith/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big if true

>all those languages
no wonder why software is so fucking shitty in 2018

PLS BE TRUE
PLEASE ;_;

Jesus walks

"big" if True else "op is gay"

impossibru, Terry died in 1999

python homosexuals

He is.
In our hearts.

Attached: malcolm_in_the_middle_boys_sinking.webm (608x336, 699K)

And that he was buried, and that he rose again month later according to the scriptures: 1 Spacealiens 15:4

Attached: HALLELUJAH.jpg (500x500, 63K)

Why would he fake his death?

Attached: 1492441358_Tumblr_inline_nycuitdjgS1r2zryv_540.jpg (513x467, 91K)

What is he saying?

GOD SHOW ME THE WAY BECAUSE THE DEVIL'S TRYING TO BRING ME DOWN

So he can emerge from his tomb and prove that he is a prophet of God

Then who was train?

Unironically kill yourself op.

To avoid the CIA

It's obviously one of his fanboys having fun.

is he a big guy?

To escape the cia niggers

Attached: cia nigger train.jpg (1422x928, 801K)

Did he murder someone?

In 1999 he hit and run someone with his car

I'm pretty sure he's just imagining things

Did he murder someone again, then?

Probably,
"Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys."
I wonder what it really was

No one's ever looked into it. Easiest thing would be to go to a library in Arizona, get newspapers from around 9/9/1999 and look for any hit-and-runs.

>No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

>reddit bookmark
based

>Either his acc was hacked
It was

What if he gets to vancouver and finds a laptop or library with webcam access? This is a long game. Is any user close by willing to look into this?

fucking piece of shit "fans" got him killed by contributing to his homelessness and making him go off meds and now they're making a mockery of him after he's dead
these people are the real psychos, Terry had schizophrenia but he was a chill guy, the fucknuggets who kept trolling him and who now make a mockery of his death are the real mentally ill people who need to be put in an institution

I don't see why he'd want to walk back to portland to cross the river to vancouver. I thought he already ruled that area out as no good for him.

Don't see how B.C. would be any better either.

What river? I am not super familiar with the Northwest, but what's stopping him from walking north?

The columbia river separates oregon and washington. vancouver (wa) is just on the other side of the river from Portland. He could cross at the dalles and walk back that way, or head north, but it looks like it's back country there.

>Vancouver, WA
>Not Vancouver, BC, Canada
That makes sense.

ok so he saw a guy die? Planted his belongings with him and planted the body by the train tracks?

>face was mangled so cia can't tell it's not me.
>heading for vancouver.
Can't believe Jow Forums is this much illiterate

What if he murdered him, or was defending himself while being robbed and the guy died?

Dr. Terry, I'm CIA

Then terry is gonna be in alot of trouble with his parents

For some

Ok so can someone tell me how many cases of people dieing with mangled faces there are in dalles? I know this being real is slim but I want to hold on for hope

>"fans" got him killed
Pretty sure he an heroe'd

Discord somehow managed to get the shittyness and site wide drama of livejournal back again

We'll see what happens. What a weird world.

But /out/ is a comfy board, you mean

>What a weird world.
yeah the world does seem pretty wierd when you're an extremely gullible fuck
he's dead

Says you. Why should I trust you?

>glot.io/snippets/ee0wr83j7k
Link to the youtube video in the screenshot so we can verify its the same account

>in the presence of the men, women and others who could understand.

Aliens?

Holy shit. I remember this, Terry would often signature his posts on Jow Forums with these GodWords. Is he actually alive? I'm holding out on hope, cmon terry!

Definitely hope its true. But weren't there several witnesses?
Would have been hard for him to plant the wallet.

don't trust anyone dude
everyone is lying to you

>wifi wavelength causes burns inside organs. stay away from 4g and 2.4ghz.
He's pretty much right and no one cares for fuck's sake.

Probably used the same password on several accounts and you just put that on his account

if you look in the snippet metadata
>Created 2 years ago
>Modified 4 days ago
if you look in the profile history, this filename was
>GodWordsAugust
but it has the same content as
>2018 september 6
which was created 4 days ago

I'm calling bullshit on this one

Basically this

post proof that someone told Terry to stop taking his mods

"was getting killed part of your plan?"
"of course"

Attached: 1520356057367.jpg (866x1280, 107K)

UU
UU

Okay, this is epic.

You're a big guy

Book of the Law? Aiwass?

kill everyone in this thread

qed

If Terry faked his death, did you guys ever stop to think the CIA niggers may have actually been after him? I mean for decades the CIA did experiments on unknowing civilians, and this is all admitted and documented. What if Terry visited a prostitute or something in the 90s and got injected with drugs that fucked him up? What if he knows about stuff and the CIA doesn't want him to talk? He could just be a guy with schizophrenia babbling but the truth is often stranger than fiction. Maybe the CIA basketball Americans finally killed him and OP is a massive troll.

Attached: 1489171259417.gif (335x500, 2.61M)

CIA niggers want him dead, so he's playing dead for now.

It's suicide by 2 shots to the back of the head

source ?

You morons will believe any old shit you're told.

true ? "big" : "op gay"

They need to DNA test that body.

godword.faith/