Do you put stickers on your devices?

Do you put stickers on your devices?

Attached: stickers.jpg (800x600, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.macrumors.com/threads/is-this-normal-i-can-see-the-apple-logo-through-my-screen.1214201/
dirtydrive.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, I don't see the need to

just a black tape over the laptop brand name

Black tape over the webcam

>look how smart i am!!!! #borntokode

Fuck no, I don't. If you do, the sort of people who look like they belong here try to make conversation.

no.. the only devices I did put something on it (custom decorative vinyl) is a laptop I scratched so badly it looked like shit anyway

*device

only on my webcam

Attached: sticker.jpg (1200x1600, 200K)

electrical tape over my webcam and I cover the brand's logo on the back

Yes, a cute anime gril decal because i like cute anime grils.

The localhost sticker doesn't even make sense....
It should be something like "There's no place like ~"

Pics?

Why? Is your Acer that embarrassing?

My phone is too shitty to take a decent photo but it's a 2hu remilia, got it from the user with the illya decal.

I put band and other music related stickers on my PA amp rack ...

i did the same with my macbook

rip

Why? Maybe I'm really just that stupid, but I can't see the point.

Attached: sticker thread 3.jpg (3264x1836, 3.14M)

No, they seem childish to me.

I don't have laptop

I prefer it minimalistic. People who use stickers are the same faggots who color their hair and dress edgy.

I do it to express myself

Attached: 20180911_042550.jpg (4032x2268, 2.61M)

only correct choice
I just used doublesided tape and cut off a black piece of my old credit card there, doesn't look out of place at all.
I was thinking of just opening it and removing the webcam instead though anyways since I replaced my laptop screen recently.

No. Most people who do it are childish sissies or communists. Usually both.

why cover your laptop brand? Proud of my t(c)hinkpad

You'd think that at least a few manufacturers would think of designing their laptops with a hatch or cover for the camera.

>Thinkpad
>AnCap
>Lain
Basado y rojopastillado
/thread

What do you express exactly? Your faggotry?

Stickers are unironically a good way to track people. It's like tatoos.

Not him, but on the Macbook, the Apple logo allows light from the screen to illuminate it. However, in direct sunlight, it also allows light through the back of the screen. Noticed it on my 2010 Macbook Pro and it annoyed the shit out of me. So I put a sticker over it.

forums.macrumors.com/threads/is-this-normal-i-can-see-the-apple-logo-through-my-screen.1214201/

>Rick & Morty
Where did Jow Forums go wrong? When did we become so shitty? Fuck reddit and it's cringey fandom taking over this board.

it all started with thinkpads

Yes, i've got a shit ton of band stickers I get for free at shows and I stick them everywhere

Attached: IMG_20180828_161727_1.jpg (3724x2475, 1.64M)

>whoops there goes my resale value

No, I don’t like tattoos either.

I do like pins and patches on my backpack

Number #1

Attached: laptop2.jpg (782x617, 360K)

Number #2

Attached: laptop.jpg (876x628, 413K)

>resale
>not repurpose
Pleb

Huh. I can see how it can get annoying if you have your backlight turned down often.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 3.51M)

Laptop stickers are a security risk.

I still haven't asked that pretty girl with the toriel sticker where she got it.

Attached: 1447274520553.jpg (728x690, 120K)

Nice flags user.

No i'm not a faggot who needs to compensate for a lack of personality.

best part is OPs pic is probably a fucking student kek

Some of the new Thinkpads have them. Taking out the webcam is the best option though, Who even uses the shitty stock webcam?

what are you supposed to do, carry around a usb webcam everywhere? laptops are supposed to be portable.

Only this one

Attached: normal.jpg (500x500, 62K)

kys

> SQL Server
> C#
Begone.

yes

Attached: IMG_20180908_132205.jpg 1.jpg (2060x1511, 692K)

i hate logos, ever since i was a kid I've been against them, i like clean stuff, minimal stuff, so i just cut a square of gray tape and cover the logo, same with the front label that says "macbook pro" i just use black tape.

i dont know what the fuck you're talking about, ive never heard of that issue before hahahaha, also the latest macbooks don't have a light up logo, just kinda reflective.

also its fun seeing people get mad when they see the tape on the laptop, poor people that dont own apple products and wish they could afford them get pissed all the time lmao. (im in mexico btw)

when i was a kid i put a shit ton of stickers on my gamecube and like a few days later i looked at it and realized how fucking ugly and disgusting it looked. 6 year old me turned to a minimalist on the spot.

This is the neckbeard equivalent of dying your hair in a bright unnatural color

I like you.

you've got good tastes, user

what manga is that girl from

Attached: _20180815_220049.jpg (4640x2855, 2.83M)

I have stripes which make my laptop run fast.

>Do you put stickers on your devices?
No, because I'm not interested in signaling anything much about who I am or what I do, when in public with a laptop.

no....... no just 1.
the permanence freaks me out.
i just... i can't "COMMIT"
got a heck of a sticker collection tho.

Never met anyone with more than 1 sticker which wasn't a massive incompetent retard only apt for trivial codemonkey tasks

Yes

Attached: muhfreedumbs.jpg (1200x1600, 547K)

Attached: 1536706694123.png (555x851, 599K)

For once, I've seen a notebook with an amazing sticker, even though I don't like stickers.
How did you make it?

dirtydrive.bigcartel.com/
bought it

Tachibana Akira, from Koi wa ameagari no you ni.

Based
Showing how autistic you are by putting gray tape over your computer to cover a logo is nothing to be proud of

Love the vaping sticker.

Based and blackpilled

I've put all my stickers that came with my GPU/CPU's on my secondary laptop. Luckily I dont use it in public because there arent enough stickers on it yet to make it not just look embarrassing.

Attached: IMG_20180911_203705015_HDR-01.jpg (3006x3006, 1.66M)

oh baby I love me some stickies

Attached: mad_cuz_bad.jpg (1535x2048, 600K)

where do I get stickers without redbubble's ugly white border?

>signed by Richard Stallman
Based

I put stickers in your mom's ass

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180909_at_10.37.36.png (660x666, 235K)

>christian
>believing in a kike god

These make me feel better about myself

based

Attached: 0711182026_HDR.jpg (4656x2620, 3.27M)

/thread

If I was any of your employers and I asked you to show me what you can do with your laptop and I saw these stickers, you wouldn’t get the job. Just saying.
I’d at best be happy with someone who has one sticker or maybe laser-etched designs. Not this autism.

>not having a second laptop for professional work
ok user

I was about to say i dont, then i rememberd my toshiba has an apple sticker, and a lumpy space princess. guesss im a fagg too

I aint got no stickers

>d/c shill on cuck/g/
You lost?

yeah, most of them I get for free but I do sometimes buy some with a tape or CD or shirt or something and I got a few from redbubble once

Attached: stickers.jpg (2969x1670, 631K)

why is it autistic? is not like I'm covering a t-shirt logo with tape, it's just a device, I just don't want to buy a dbrand or skinwrap skin.

btw I'm not a fucking neck bearded retard, I could pass off as a pretentious normie if I go to some café with my mb.

I do agree that putting stickers, specially the "look at me i code hehe im a nerd!!!!" ones are cancer.

how to make it look tasteful? just only one sticker in either the bottom corners? my laptop has a logo in the middle so i cant put a sticker over it without making it look like a shit.

There's only two real options. Either leave it completely bare, or completely plaster it with stickers. Anything inbetween just looks like shit

>not opening up your display and disconnecting the camera module
mate you've got a thinkpad

r8 h8 masturb8

Attached: IMG_20180912_080419.jpg (2160x3840, 2.8M)

t. 15

What's about zsh rm rf?

I mean I know it remove your root content but why is this sticker?just because?

I love the fact that literally no pagan had actually read mein kampf

>reselling a device with any form of unremovable solid state memory
Dumbass if its got NAND it goes with you to the grave its the only way to be safe

kek

> Hardcore Anal Hydromassage
Also, "Aborted" cracks me up every time.

A bit

Attached: IMG_20180613_200055__01.jpg (2304x1296, 701K)

The saddest person alive.

I also got stickers

God fucking damn it you stickers are cringy and unaesthetic.
Is the only one remotely good, but i hate weebs

Attached: IMG_20180613_195048.jpg (2560x1920, 1.63M)

>your stickers are cringy and unaesthetic.
look who's talking
>t. no stickers on my laptop

I have 2 on both, but they aren't sticking out and poking your eyes, they actually blend in well