During the podcast Thursday, Musk confirmed many of the same claims made by Alex Jones...

>During the podcast Thursday, Musk confirmed many of the same claims made by Alex Jones, including the elite’s desire to merge with AI machines and Google’s real purpose of functioning as a techno-biological interface using humans as nodes to program its AI learning.
HOLY SHIT, CYBERPUNK IS REAL AND WE ARE LIVING IT

Attached: elonmusk.jpg (800x420, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Sa52TWoUFCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of that sounds bad t.b.h.

Attached: Monopoly-capitaliste-rentier-300x279.jpg (300x279, 33K)

>>the elite’s desire to merge with AI machines and Google’s real purpose of functioning as a techno-biological interface using humans as nodes to program its AI learning.
What

>people still doubt Alex Jones

Attached: 1462159985143.jpg (307x245, 14K)

ps. source is hooktube.com/watch?v=Sa52TWoUFCk

the solar flares can't come soon enough

why in the fuck is it posting a pic i didnt choose?
test

Attached: 1462160708960.png (448x450, 253K)

I'm just trying to figure out how the interdimensional pedophile vampires fit into all of it, that's all.

He's talking about Jews, user. He'd lose his platform if he actually said Jew.

ask /v/. they're all pedos and afraid of sunlight.

that's why I switched to Bing ages ago, user..

Hell yeah, get a free $5 amazon gift card once in a while too

>no source
Wew lad.
Also, this is not a Jow Forums thread.

he already lost it

>no source

Go watch both podcasts, I have and OP is telling the truth

He loses it when someone question's the worth of israel or brings light to Israels crimes. He supports Israel, so I doubt that he meant the jews whit his comment.

His boss is literally Jewish and he's spoken out against Jews now and before, especially before infowars

and yet they hate him. can never win with them unless you worship Moloch and black cock.

Not gonna waste my time hearing that whole thing. At least provide time marks or fuck off.

Anyone who doesn't think Alex Jones was 100% correct in his End of Evangelion speech is a complete NPC.

>provide time marks on 2 and a half our videos
There's tons of articles recapping shit

THEN POST ONE YPU FUCKING IDIOT.
>hey guys trust me this guy said he eatas babies in this 2 hour long video

its fucking 14 minutes

You probably scrolled accidentally after choosing the image, check how far apart the images are.

>believing Alex "can't recall the name of my children because I ate a big bowl of chilli" Jones
>believing Elon "by 2019 Teslas will drive themselves" Musk
>Elon "by 2017 we'll start our Mars mission" Musk
>Elon "stoner" Musk

2 pics away. i think i keep hitting the thinkpad scroll button.

>Be a company or political party that deals in manipulating people
>Always want to know how people will react to my actions or if my plans will work
>Focus testing isn't good enough, especially when I don't want anyone to know what I'm doing
>Create an AI that can analyze data about people and predict what they'll do with high accuracy
>Train it on the untold hordes of data gathered by Facebook / Google / various intelligence alliances around the world
>I can now see the future and do experiments on the simulated people to see what the absolute most effective way to control them is

Attached: cyberspace race.jpg (1456x1857, 948K)

>can't recall name of children blah blah
you do understand that was a HIGH stakes super stressful situation right?
>teslas will drive themselves by 2019
we're already making huge strides how about you come back to this after 2019
>mars mission in 2017
fair point
>stoner
elon took a single drag of the blunt and stated how he doesn't ever smoke weed because he never feels anything