Worthless technology that shouldn't exist

why do electric fans exist? they don't do what they are designed for which is to cool you off. all they do is blow the hot air around.

fuck fans. they don't do jack shit

Attached: 13992043.jpg (328x328, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2015/08/fans-dont-always-make-things-cooler/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Air circulation and they do cool you off better.

wired.com/2015/08/fans-dont-always-make-things-cooler/

>not wanting to have warm air turbocharged into your face

It's like you don't have a Brazilian fart fetish.

imagine being such a brainlet you don't know how to use a fan

>they don't do jack shit
it helps me sleep with the nice consistent noise it makes, and drowns out the footsteps/other noises from upstairs

Fans strengthen plants and make them more compact

Attached: Best-Grow-Room-Fans-Best-Fans-for-Grow-Tent-reviews.jpg (800x537, 202K)

Maybe dedust ur fan fagg bahahaha lol

for fans to work there has to be water to cool the air that goes through it. an air conditioner is basically a fan that uses water to cool the air that goes through it

fans without water to cool off the air don't do jack shit except waste electricity

when i see someone using a fan i think retard

> What is evaporative cooling

This is unironicaly interesting

see
The dryer the air the better you dense cunt.

wind shakes the plant and stresses it
plant grows thicker to regain stability

Fans blow the water vapors away from your body which makes the air around your skin less humid and therefore the water from your body will evaporate quicker and cool you down quicker.

Fans literally make the wet things colder

Plants increase thickness on those spots where mechanical stress acts on them
A fan delivers a constant mechanical stress, so the plant accomodates by becoming thicker (greater resistance to stress)

It's a ventilator, it's meant to circulate the air so that you're not stuck with hot stagnant humid air. You're supposed to use it in conjunction with an open window during a windless day.

>there has to be water to cool the air that goes through it
lmao, what a retard

Attached: b35.jpg (353x334, 56K)

but wastes resources on the thickness which otherwise would go into growth. What you are doing is useful if you plan to bring them outside. If you dont, it just need minimum air movement to it isnt laughably thin either

I don't even

188cm ceiling on a 30cm downrod in the living room.

Pushes around 6000cfm, nigga. You think that's not noticeable? I need to wear sleeves if I don't wanna get cold when its 31C outside

You have to balance it out, too much and it would be a waste but if you plan it out early in the growing season and don't go overboard it's a major boost.