IT jobs

What programming languages are best in Australia?
Can I avoid learning SQL?

Attached: E6CFC0B6-7D1C-4A0D-A99D-E19965AEB711.jpg (1024x1024, 229K)

how do you travel to exotic countries while still being a vegan? good luck visiting anywhere east asian without eating meat

COBoganAL

Why would you want to avoid learning SQL? It's the easiest shit that ever existed

Shows you haven't travelled. In most places meat is expensive. It's only cheap for us because it's farm on an industrialised scale. Prior to that our diets consisted of a lot more vegetables. Particularly root vegetables. And mostly potato.

>Shows you haven't travelled
meat/fish broth is the base for the majority of asian food

yeah all those meat eating monks in east asia.

being a basic bitch looks way more fun than what I'm doing though

Don't fall for the Jow Forums memes, being a normie is actually much better and satisfying than Jow Forums autism says

That image is just sour grapes

can i get a job as a scala/clojure programmer in australia with some experience, two github projects and bachelor degreee in law

im from usa

Fuck no, being a normie is boring as fuck.

being a normie is a mindset, not about what you're actually doing

t. Jow Forums autist

This. If you cant learn SQL enjoy working at McDonalds

I’m becuase its useless and I can’t use it for anything cool so I won’t be working towards teaching myself stronger SQL skills to do a better job with it?

nope, we're full.

No it isn't. Being an outdoorsman Chad is where it's at. Go hiking deep in the woods with no tent for a week at a time. I've got a remote cabin in the smokies I built by hand that no one will ever find. I go there on long weekends to hike up a mountain nearby. I get to wash myself in the crystal clear cool river that flows not 40 feet away. I cook myself fresh steak in a cast iron pan and make instant coffee for breakfast.

It's a far more genuine and enjoyable experience camping in my plywood hut than whatever some roastie does to virtue signal.

Attached: 1520556665348.gif (1200x850, 64K)

why would you want to go to strahlia? US pays better

sounds fucking boring dude
you're virtue signalling to yourself about how much of a rugged outdoorsman you think you are

how about nz then

i've read somewhere that there is a shortage of engineers over there, probably it was some rekt australians thread /gif/ i think

I'm from NZ. I want to move to the US for better salary

(denied)
>I must have constant stimulation
>any time I have to sit still I get bored

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

I sit still all the time, virtue signalling survivalists are the worst, especially when they come from some pampered middle class background and think they're doing something amazing
I grew up doing it all the time, there's really nothing special about it, it's also not very intellectually stimulating if you have more than a few brain cells to knock together

I used to do normalfag stuff with my normalfag friends from high school for many years until I got fed up with it because it was boring as hell. Now I spend all my free time at home playing videogames, programming and playing music.

Are you retarded? Veganism originated from Asia.

Also vegan food is awesome. Anyone who shits on it has likely never tried it. Anyone who can't live off it has bad tastes. Anyone who can't cook vegan has no business being in a kitchen.

Attached: 20130221-vegan-dan-dan-mien-noodles-1.jpg (610x458, 140K)

>t.

Attached: Chris_McCandless.png (350x263, 160K)

I said EAST asia

I never said I was a survivalist. I just like to go camping, and I think others should go outside as well. You sound like a retarded NPC who hates everything that isn't trendy.
>d-dont go outside
>b-b-be rootless and disconnected from nature!
>p-play your bing bing wahoo shit!
Tell me user, do you have inner speech?

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg (750x1000, 44K)

No one's judging you for going outside, everyone's judging you for acting like a self righteous hipster about it

and I've been going outside all my life and it's fucking overrated, especially for people above the median IQ level. If anything you sound like you're doing it because it's trendy. Camping is trendy as fuck for spoilt kids

bigger salary will be eaten up by higher living costs, as big bucks are usually earned in ny/ca, where rent is 3k+.

how picky is hr in australia/nz actually? can i get a comfy sysadmin job at least please

australia and nz are just like minature versions of the uk or america
it's not that much different

Why do NPCs plan expensive shitty vacations instead of going outside? Why are NPCs afraid of leaving their houses? Why do NPCs call people hipsters for recommending activities other than shitty video games and stuffing their faces with shit?

Attached: 34034418_2018459621561987_4679201839168618496_n.jpg (625x625, 34K)

why do NPCs call everyone NPCs?

His mommy told him he was special

Lol butthurt

>gets butthurt people call him out for his NPC hobby
>calls people NPCs
>calls people butthurt

(nope)
Orifice obliterated. Give me another (You).

Because niggers and criminals you retard.

>incel rant

Nice english faget.
Also no matter what you work with, there will be a point when SQL will be needed.