Why is MacOS so aesthetic?

Why is MacOS so aesthetic?

Attached: screen.jpg (3840x2160, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/image/E3kFZwDVzvFLp8lmTGnjWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why am I such an apple shill?

>makes another OS look terrible with weebshit

It's the transparency and the rounded corners. The OS itself is anything but comfy if you try to use it for real work.

You can make Linux look like th-- ok no not really. Font rendering and some functions are still different. You can't have the hippie shit like split screen without using keyboard shortcuts or some stupid shit like that. You can't do as many things with your mouse pointer and buttons. Not that it matters that much.

Why is MacOS so broken?

Attached: 1515112380626.webm (964x720, 1.42M)

they devs are too busy cutting off their dicks and focusing on making adobe products work.

>Applel at security
pathetic.

this get posted next in that thread

Attached: 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 (1015x667, 58K)

>why is emacs aesthetic?
ftfy

> using an hdd with macos
> not mentioning that webm is from an old ass mac that was just formatted
> not mentioning it's actually probably just a virtual machine
oh god why

remind me of that security issue, where they called the same function two times in a row, I laugh every time our security lecturer calls macos, ios the most secure systems

Attached: 1536669689882.jpg (3840x2160, 1.89M)

share pape

I like how in college you can see who the poorfags and autists are by whether or not they own a macbook

>press close button
>program is still running

for what purpose?

Attached: 1520640586329.png (534x900, 548K)

because it does cmd+w and not cmd+q

To keep the app in memory and not have to reload it ten seconds later when you want to reopen it.

Applel

It could just cache in memory if that was the case

Because computers have more than 2 gb of memory

This.

Had to use it while working on my bachelors thesis. I really missed my i3 setup...

Tell me user, why does macOS consume so much memory, you know everything about it don't you?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 19.00.21.png (815x740, 176K)

>macOS
>pay the apple tax or deal with hacky kexts to make your hardware work with it, no guarantees it will work on the next update

Nice font rendering though.

Attached: 1443409170739.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

gay-friendly user interface

>
>Tell me user, why does macOS consume so much memory, you know everything about it don't you?

The base OS, can use as little as 700MB, but has a 700MB disk cache, Win takes almost twice that, and as such needs a larger cache. Gentoo is much more sophisticated, it can use all available memory as a disk cache, so in Using memory, Linux is the worst, unless you discount disk cache.

** Note: This guys MacOS is a development system, and as such uses a bunch more memory, and has stupid pedestrian tasks running, NO ones leave Adobe Connect runing. Total dweeb. Clean up your crap, and show us a freshly booted system. ( 1.43GB on a 12GB system is a bit over 12%, so No, the OS is not using that much memory )

It doesn't, and linux is doing the same thing nowadays.

this

Why do mactoddlers shit in the street?

Attached: 1506815647040.jpg (643x960, 256K)

Pressing enter a few times = root access is also a pretty fucking bad one.

warosu.org/g/image/E3kFZwDVzvFLp8lmTGnjWw

Why did you have to shit it up with vaporwave faggotry?

Why does OS X Leopard on PowerPC not have this issue?

Attached: Confused anime girl.webm (1920x1200, 2.25M)

>fagOS

whoopsie doopsie...... machigaeta..... OmO

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 20.22.46.png (815x740, 166K)

>issue
It does not even have the option.

Wrong. LTSB runs way under 1GB on idle.
Stop being a retarded fanboy, almost every operating system we have is a piece of shit, some less shit for some use cases, while others are more shit.

Attached: 04_ARM14.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

why do my colleagues say bullshit like "I buy Macbook cuz it has the best security" if they are even using post-it stckers on their webcams?

Attached: webcam_pn_03[1].jpg (2000x1291, 1.4M)

>that Aero rip-off
lmoa

Attached: Untitled.png (2560x1440, 2.87M)

You are aware Aero didn't even exist in the Vista betas until Apple went full skeumorphic on Leopard and Microsoft blatantly ripped all the styling off it, right?
Both look awful anyways, at least when compared to Platinum, Windows Classic or OS X 10.4/10.9 onwards. It was an improvement over Luna though, a literal toddler toy UI.

yes but I want to close the fucking program and not minimize it
absolute autism, this is why homosexuals should be allowed to fork unix-like operating systems and inject their aids into them

yes but I want to close the fucking program and not minimize it
Then you should try closing the program. You know, by closing the program and not the window.
And fyi, most UNICES do it this way. It's Windows that doesn't.

Attached: Picture 3.png (193x217, 28K)