Are you ready for the GPU apocalypse in 2020?

Attached: file.png (683x747, 340K)

It will be interesting to see if nvidia will consider itself too big to change, eg gsync, closed source drivers etc

Whoever pulls out that GPU from the stone will be crowned king

Please be larrabee
Please be larrabee

16nm
>16nm
16nm
>16nm
16nm
>16nm

INTLEL GPOO SUPERPOWER BY 2020

Is this a meme GPU? There's no way Intel will be able to compete with the two giants

here comes amd with his based 99$ APU which is basically a R3 1300x + gt 1030

>16 nm in 2020

No one's on that many layers of jewishness, not even Novidya.

They couldn't even compete on the SSD market despite being among the very first to release SSDs.

Doesn't intel do high margins enterprise ssds now?

Those 400$ 240 GB optane NVMeme SSDs ?

That's a lie of amdtoddlers and nvidiots. Where did you hear that, Jow Forums?

Intel doesn't even make 16nm anymore; they went straight to 14. They are literally mentally challenged.

If it's not 16nm then it'll be using the 14nm+++++ meme

don't forget that raja koduri aka "drivermaster" is working on the project so you can expect shit results.

>I would berry my gpu so deep into your pci-e socket whoever pulls it out would be crowned king arthur

Wow overpriced shit
Never seen that before

Lisa show bobs and vagene bitch lasagna.

Attached: uP6o4pB.jpg (800x600, 109K)

Wouldn't this lead to NVidia being cut off from the prebuilt market? OEM's could simply make a choice between AMD or Intel build

They didn't with SSDs they won't with their graphics meme.

Jewery knows no bounds. I bet their CPUs will have a (((special feature))) that will only work with an Intel GPU.

There's no way I'd trust Intel with anything after that backdoor fiasco.

Poo in the gpu

You now realize the only thing saving Intel is the x86 license, because on SSD market they're getting brutally dominated.

Good. Nvidia needs some real competition to jolt them into trying again. Poomd don't count.

So Raja made a prototype product in what? 8 months?
But complained that he didn't have enough time/resources to make Vega not a turd?
But this product isn't going to be released for another 1.5 years?
Sounds like Woodscrews 2.0 to me.

What is saving them is their OEM status, having special contracts with laptop/PC manufacturers, data centers and shit constantly buying them big batches of CPUs

Intel started putting iGPUs in their CPUs way before AMD and still managed to get beaten easily, they're getting raped on the SSD market.

Everything they tried outside of mainstream and server CPUs failed miserably.

It won't even support ray tracing