How do I deal with being a poorfag? I am so envious of all those who can afford 2080Ti or even fucking 1080Ti. I can't...

How do I deal with being a poorfag? I am so envious of all those who can afford 2080Ti or even fucking 1080Ti. I can't. I want those nice RGB mechanical keyboards and Logitech mouses and 144Hz monitor yet I can't because I AM FROM FUCKING EASTERN EUROPE!!! How do I cope. I think I'm going to kill myself. I can't afford all good things despite having a job. And all of you seem to have the latest Intel or AMD processors all of you seem to have 1080Ti best RAM best...everything. God I wish I was an american. JUST

Attached: premierini.jpg (565x847, 113K)

Stop being a consumerist cuck and stop playing fucking video games you child

just deal with it. they're all retards obsessed with materials and giving companies all their sheckles for shitty games. why would you want to be like these vapid manchild virgins?

I used to be like you, then I got a job and too much money to know what to spend it on. Pro tip, a week after you get that 1080ti it starts to become boring. It's overrated. I'm now looking into budget builds because they're comfy and I prefer older games too. Preferably from the DOS era, when gaming was still a non-mainstream activity.

tl;dr stop worrying any enjoy your poorness

>gets a 1080ti
>wants to play DOS games
kys

>kys

Attached: me irl.gif (1000x640, 127K)

There are no good games that require a discrete GPU.

>new Tomb Raider with raytracing
>new Battlefield with raytracing
itt poorfags in denial lmfao YIKES!

>$2000 dollars for a slight 'upgrade'
>plays battlefield
yikes

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

If your PC runs TIS-100 then it's a certified gaming PC.

>TIS-100
thanks for the tip! that game looks amazing.

learn to take pride in what you have, its likely not actually worse than anything anyone else has.
get yourself a 1050ti and call it a day, thats plenty for everything. the only game i could get it to where i needed to lower the settings to the point where i couldnt enjoy it was final fantasy XV. it crushed everything else

Can it run at least the Witcher 3 in 1440p at 60 fps? What is the point playing anything in less than 60 fps? It's literally unplayable.

Those bitmap fonts would look better with ray tracing.

someone could play the witcher 3 at 8k/144 on ultra and it would still be a garbage game.

You bet they will! I've already called my local loan shark and I'm buying it the moment my loan just for 1488% interests will be approved!

Now when the dust settled I agree it is not so great game. It is not bad but also not as good as it was claimed after it's release.

>all of you seem to have the latest Intel or AMD processors all of you seem to have 1080Ti best RAM best...everything.
Eh, a large chunk of Jow Forumsentoomen are buying second-hand business laptops from 15 years ago. Lots of them can't really afford buying a $2080 Ti either - much less an entire rig built from high-end cutting-edge hardware. Similarly, isn't exactly an endless parade of $3000 gaming rigs.

nerds only ate it up because there was tits

>Battlefield
>pays to get cucked

May aswell get a lifetime subscription to blacked.com

>implying I don't have
are you racist or something?

My system? A healthy mix of Buddhism and anti consumerism.

I can't help it if DOS games are orders of magnitude more enjoyable than whatever modern trash studios produce these days.

>I AM FROM FUCKING EASTERN EUROPE
>How do I cope
I have a feeling that most of the unironically ANGERY posters full of unironic COPE are from eastern europe.

Eastern Europe is shithole. To be precise I am from Slovakia. The picture in OP is my literally faggot cocaine addicted prime minister. There is no middle class only obnoxiously rich mafians and dirt poor serfs/wageslaves. I hate my country I am so much ashamed of being a slovak that when I meet a foreigner I tell them I'm a czech since czech are much better off. I work in IT yet after paying bills I cannot afford my dream rig. Fuck this life. Fuck Slovakia.

>2080Ti
>144Hz monitor
Literally buying a 2080Ti to play in 1080p

Attached: Smile2.jpg (362x310, 48K)

czechs are gay though.
that would be like me telling people i'm canadian

No I'm not buying it because 1300 euros is literally MY FUCKING MONTH WAGE!!!! Fuck this fucking poor shithole where my wage is literally worth of one graphics card. I wish I could somehow escape this shithole but my english sucks as you can obviously see and also Canada and USA don't accept immigrants from Europe for some reason.

Im upgrading from a 390x to a 1080ti. Its taken a lot of saving to do so though. I was able to afford it last year but instead I went and ordered a GPD Win 2.
I love that little thing, I think it was totally worth it (especially to play Slap City). I play on that downstairs and my main rig upstairs.
Half a year saving the odd bits of my wages I finally got that 1080ti.
I'm a pretty frugal guy. I have bought all my pc bits either second hand, ex-display or bits from ebay or scan or novatech or amazon sales.
This is what I spent over the years on my current pc build with price:
>4K 60hz IPS Acer monitor (2018)
£300
>6700k (2016)
£200
>16gb Corsair 3000mhz DDR4 Ram(2016)
£105
>Z270 SLI Plus Motherboard + CPU cooler (2016)
£140
>PSU 650W Corsair.(2016)
Free gift from family
>2Tb HDD (2016)
£40
>3Tb HDD (2017)
£60
>240GB SSD (2016)
£40
>500gb M.2 (Late 2017)
£100
>1080ti (2018)
£490
>Corsair Carbide Case (2016)
£45
Total: £1520

So you know its doable if you get the core PC and upgrade over time. It's not too bad. And I know someone is going to say: You could spend the same and get better now, and that may be true, but you know I earn like £8 an hour and this is the best way to do it for me. Incremental staggered upgrades to my build over time.
I have Logitech Z906 surround speakers (amazon sale, £150) that do a pretty decent job and I got on the cheap and a Sony X800 4k blu ray player (a
£165 amazon warehouse). And a PS4 Pro (pcworld pricing error £280 with game). All at really good prices.

And the UK has it rough. Pound is a lot stronger than the dollar but our prices are 1:1. I envy them too, but nothing is out of your reach if you are careful and steady.

Like what I mean is, a $1000 Laptop is £1000 and £1 = $1.30

Omg wahhhh
Shit's overrated dude. Especially RGB, i cant think of anything uglier.
If your computer came out after 2008 youve got a shitload of old console games that can be played that are infinitely better than Battlefield Overwatch 2: Minecraft HD & Knuckles
Stop crying and buy a thinkpad. Play Doom Mods. Way more fun

The west is a land of merchants and bankers, nobody produces anything, its buy overpriced garbage on credit all the time. that's why the suicide rate is so high. the build quality is abysmal, all the new pcs I bought in the last 15 years were faulty. fucked ide controllers, pc hangs on powerup, on board video don't work. It's better to buy hardware a few years older to avoid the buggy models. we have no way to bring about change, manufacturers just say rma we'll give you another, you do because you repair your own shit.

Stop playing video games

>Play Doom Mods
*sips* heh, they don't make em like this anymore

What the fuck are you so jelly of?

I'm from Eastern Europe too and I wouldn't even be able to find use for such powerful components.
Best they can offer me is lower power draw, but I can live without that.

>4GB machine from 2011, kicking competitive ass in 2018 titles

>cawadooty
*sips* heh, it's epic time

Why the fuck would you need a top tier GPU? Kill yourself to stop playing games.

Get a job you bum
Im a poor, drug abusing low payed manual working brainlet, and yet I can fucking afford that trash

Our prices are fucked
I see 1080s that cost around £500, which are only like $450
What the actual fuck is that?

it is okay friend. i am from lithuania. i do not make much money and i use Jow Forums to buy my thinkpad. i would like to play game too but it is very hard here. i will have to join military soon for two year but i will bring my thinkpad. stay strong. dont worry times will get better.

Keep crying bitch. I'm from India and I got two 1080s and a fancy ass computer all from doing internships. You can probably get it too, just stop being a pussy boi