Why Jow Forums have a Thinkpad General thread every day, and doesn't have one for this awesome piece of engineering?

Why Jow Forums have a Thinkpad General thread every day, and doesn't have one for this awesome piece of engineering?

Attached: dell-xps-20-1_1024x1024.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

the price

this
granted, its very good

>wasted keyboard space
the absolute state of laptops in 2018

how you can reduce the wasted space if the screeen is 15''

num pad

numberpads are useless, nobody uses them, nobody knows how to use them, and it makes the keyboard/trackpad off-center

wew
quite a teenager opinion you have there

B-but, I exclusively use numpads and feel akaward when I have to use the numbers above letters without holding shift. I've always done it this way

>numberpads are useless, nobody uses them, nobody knows how to use them

Attached: brainless wojak.jpg (221x250, 5K)

honestly i prefer having the keyboard centered

>Costs as much as a MacBook.
>Looks a lot worse.

Why do Microcucks continue taking Ls like this?

Get the fuck out.

*makes the fortnite dance*

I have one. The battery life is about 6-8 hours, screen is glossy, and the keys have large gaps around them so shit gets under there.
Those are my only complaints. It's got a pretty good CPU (though it's a mobile edition processor so it doesnt compete with desktop). I replaced the thermal paste and the fans havent turned on even once since.

>premium
>golemneckX9 aspect ratio
Yeah, naw. Let's get some 3:2 action going on the top end of the PC market.

Attached: Your Future Is Spooooky.jpg (180x204, 6K)

was about to buy another thinkpad because my screen crapped out on me. realized i had another x220 in the closet from several years ago with a bad power supply, was able to swap out the screen and we're all good now

fuck i love thinkpads

>no trackpoint
it's SHIT

/thread

buying a thickbad was the worst Jow Forums meme I've fallen for
been in a dispute with the seller for over a week and he wants me to arrange return shipping myself
just doing a chargeback on paypal if he doesn't sort it

I mean thinkpads use a standard power supply, you could have just gotten another one for like $15

Because the XPS 15 is the Chad of laptops.

>not scouring your local pawnshops where clueless merchants add low price tags to chinkpads

>chincam

It is good, really hope they improve the thermals and find a better solution to the webcam in the next gen.

>using ebay or other simmilar sites
either do certified refurbished or do business in person and make sure you're satisfied with the functionality of it before forking over the cash

Because it's not a Latitude or a Precision

>awesome piece of engineering?
> FUCKING ISLAND FUCKING KEYBOARD
choose one.

thinkpad x1 extreme and thinkpad P1 were just released which is supposed to be its competitor. still waiting on reviews