Stop hiring men

We need more women in IT.

Attached: brianna-wu.gif (1400x2048, 1.02M)

You first

Attached: cash.jpg (575x958, 169K)

That's a woman?

Sure, if you believe in it hard enough.
Biology would disagree with you though.

No.

john probably paid that dude to make those tweets lol

damn, moot looks LIKE THAT NOW??!

Reminder that Brianna Wu aka John Walker Flynt insists he's a biological woman.

>John Walker Flynt
That's actually a really manly name. What a waste

Who?

the guy who shot up the theatre during the dark knight rises premiere

This reminds me of the concept of a "true name" - if you know a demons true name, you have control over them and can banish them. Knowing a trannies name might become useful in the days ahead

why?

The faggot who used to suck dick to pay Jow Forums's power bills.

But she is not a woman....

imagine transitioning from 4/10 male to 1/10 female. No wonder she behaves like she does.

Attached: FlyntWuSexChange.jpg (600x400, 21K)

>We need more women in IT.
Who is "we", and what are the benefits of having more women in IT?

>Stop hiring men

So we are sexist because their is more men then women in IT

>We need more women in IT.

Well, stop hiring fuckin India men.

Well, if we hire more women and less men from India we are racist.

So, be sexist, or racist........

>she is not a woman
>not a woman
>she

>she

Is his new surname cultural appropriation or did he marry a chink?

Lol

I am a centrist -> I hate tranies and if I see someone beating them on the street I will not call the police but enjoy the view. I will still use their preferred pronouns though. If xe wants to be a she so be it. But if someone decides to beat him so be it.

what a fucking faggot

Why you show some tranny.

>So, be sexist, or racist........
why not both?

It is a balanced approach -> don't offend them in their face, but think to yourself that the world would be a better place with them without saying it.

without them* .Huge mistake!!!!

"no"

Attached: 1536671108114.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

OK so you've got something you want me to sell you.
What do you offer?

More women with qualifications need to apply

Do women in tech make good waifus? What's their deal? I have trouble picturing a female programmer that isn't a poo-in-loo female -- and they hardly ever get with guys outside their culture.

t. not a virgin but no female programmers in Idaho

The meta I see is that a lot of people in the IT field get GFs from outside the industry. Sure you will not be able to tell her all the interesting stuff in IT or explain why you spend 8 hours writing 20 lines of python, but she may know stuff that may be useful to you and you will at least have something interesting(hopefully) for her to tell her. If you are boring to her and she is boring to you, your relationship will not survive more than 2 years.

>I'm a centrist
What a great unrelated statement

IT or STEM? They're mutually exclusive Zoe.

Do these guys can have sex?
How does this thing work?

If history makes sense of anything in the future, it will make sense of the fact that the definition of sanity is to avoid people who negatively impact a person's lifespan and life quality, and instead choose people who don't make one's life a misery, because lifespan is too short to waste on too many people (ergo pick from the top instead of the bottom).
Example: Transfreaks and dilation.
A post-op transfreak cuts off their penis and is left with an open wound called a "neo-vagina" which has a tendency to regenerate and close up throughout the Transfreak's entire lifespan.
The solution is for the transfreak to dilate, a painful experience of stuffing a dilation rod into the "neo-vagina" to keep it from closing up, which has to be done their whole life for at least 4 hours a day, and which can at best be reduced to 3-4 times a week.
Result: An individual who is basically on a mentally unstable "period" 3-4 times a week, their whole life, with negative impacts on emotions and personality which negatively impact the surroundings and makes it a misery and suffering to be anywhere near the transfreak. An individual who is also drugged up constantly and has a high tendency to become a drug addict to compensate for the all aforementioned, while also harbouring increasing suicidal tendencies as years pass by. The miserable experience of the 1st year of having a baby is FORCED onto the surroundings, except transfreaks are 10 times worse than babies and instead of 1 year you suffer them for decades.
Oh, and those "neo-vaginas" grow hair inside of them and also accumulate a disgusting puss concoction which altogether requires them to dig out the concoction like a cat throws up hairballs.
That's what history will remember. A 0.00001% of society which nobody sane wants to associate with because life is too precious to allow it to be harmed and degenerated by a transfreak virus. Families have to suffer the nightmare of the transfreaks, the rest of society doesn't.

Attached: 1378705557690.png (168x200, 9K)

it is : if i am a leftie I will tell you that you are "rasist, sexist, bigoted, antisemitic, misogynistic, nazi, anti-gay, anti-queer", for even daring to criticise that "woman". And if I were a MAGA man I would tell you that he is a faggot that should be killed.

You stick your peener into their putrid, pus-filled front hole. Use the pus as lube.

Based centrist chad
Seething wingcuck

>(((David Schenet)))

>neo-vaginas
thank you for ruining my appetite, based user

>be me
>Switch jobs from automotive engineer to IT Service Operator/ Front-End Dev
>get instantly hired
>total numbers of workers is 16
>only 6 are male

Underrepresentation of women in IT is a meme

>disgusting as fuck
God would be proud if we cut these mentally-ill fuckers in half!

that faggot who was good friends with fbi informant Hal Turner

>she
>her

Attached: brianna wutang.png (203x355, 119K)

IT and software dev are completely different.
>software dev women and dirty street shitters
>IT white people maybe a black guy here or there.

>tfw when you're an ugly man and you become an even uglier 'woman'

Attached: 1460490878336.png (773x773, 81K)

Okay, but i get to pick which women, and i have this little fun list of all your friends and they're all blacklisted from joining my company.

Are you still ok with it?

Attached: boss.jpg (900x596, 58K)

based and redpilled boss

He actually married a chink

I have to say thank you user, this post was really informative and interesting to read. And disgusting. It's a good redpill to all them pro trans threads/posters.

>she

Attached: EA2714BB-B127-4228-8576-EBCD47FB2256.png (640x400, 16K)

Guy doesnt even know the meaning of proto.