Is the Razer Deathadder really worth the hype? I thought Razer products were meant to be shit?

Is the Razer Deathadder really worth the hype? I thought Razer products were meant to be shit?

I thought Logitech was the go-to for mouses.

Attached: LFrp5aH.jpg (1200x2509, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This lost is 5 years old

Yes, and?

You're going to have to be more descriptive in what you are looking for in a mouse OP.

If you're purely asking about razer quality then it's average, maybe slightly below on some products.

>tfw a sub- $20 wired Logitech mouse was sufficient for me

Attached: 1422451636122.jpg (441x334, 30K)

can confirm, my 2013 DeathAdder is still going strong.

I have a Death adder and I like it. I do have an issue where randomly, very rarely my cursor will freeze for a second. IDK if it's a mouse issue, windows issue, or computer issue, I have had some shorts on my Mobo so I presume it is that.

I'll also add that Idk what year my Deathadder is but I bought it from Microcenter in Houston in 2015/2016, so probably not a 2013 model.

Razer is fundamentally shit at least in my experience.
I had Imperator 2013 which was sold to me already having curious failure in electornics - it's wheel light was reacting to HDD seeks. It had slight scceleration at hardware level. It finally died a year later. They replaced it with another one which worked for another year - it failed with cable heating. Got my money back lol.

Then I had a Krait 2013 and it failed. I got a replacement and the wheel failed 1 year later. This one has no acceleration.

I now got Taipan second hand because I want that exact form (slightly bigger Krait) with side buttons. Found out I should launch Razer Synapse which connects to internet if I want to use any kind of button remapping or sensitivity change or anything because Razer products do not have any internal memory anymore. Both 2013 mice had internal memory. 2nd version of Taipan has no acceleration.

I do not give a damn about remapping and macros and I like the geometry of Taipan but I won't ever recommend Razer as a brand.

Why is the Sensei shit? I've used mine for years and apart from the software being shit and getting some weird clicking problems every now and then it's alright

probably because at the time these tiers were made by autists who only considered mouses with flawless lazers to be rated good or above.

Why is the zowie fk better than the ec when the ec is made for right hand, thus feels better.

This list is ancient. The old Sensei had a dreadful sensor.

A modern list would be something like

Fk/za/ec
G502 and below
G pro, g903, g703
Sensei / rival 600

They seem to be the best mice

Its a good mouse but be prepared to buy a new one in few years.

Razer is shit, however the deathadder is a 10/10 mouse, my 2013 one is still going strong.

my death adder 2013 still works perfect and i've dropped it like 10 times

10/10

Here is an actual modern list~
rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/

Attached: Im+here+thx+for+the+mention+you+two+_d5d702317b26ae8482eba1cb99dc42c9.png (326x192, 65K)

Deathadder is the only mouse I ever get. It fits perfectly in the hand. Only issue is the scroll wheel scrolling more than you want. If this happens just slam it on the table slightly and it fixes it. This only recently became an issue and ive had this mouse for years.

Its massively outdated and every mouse on there has a better replacement.

yes, best ergonomics imo (similar to microsoft intellimouse 3.0) and excellent performance, logitech is the AMD of mice, shilled hard by Jow Forums hipster poorfags, go for a deathadder elite, you'll probably be able to find one for only $50-55 on black friday

deathadder is much smaller than ie3.0, I know they ripped the design off them but the size isn't comparable. only bad point about razer is the software. if you're using linux you might be able to avoid it.

supposedly it's the same body shape as microsoft habu, not ie3.0, but still, great ergonomics imo

Attached: 51482-da_and_habu.jpg (800x600, 130K)

because ambi>ergo

fk1. best shape ever for 18-19cm hands. better than dm1 fps and logtech g pro wireless because less wide and less height, thus more control. the lenght/with ratio is literally perfect. clicks are hard and good for fps, not so much for moba or rts I guess. Sensor is fine but a 3360+ would defo be an upgrade. the scroll is ok, could be better but still not as bad as the one on the ec2 series. the cable is nice and light. logitech has lighter clicks and higher quality on most stuff, but their newgen shapes are absolutely horrible. g403, gpro, g303, g502 etc. I tried them all and I can't understand how they can fail this hard with the shapes when they had it right in the past. zowie is that comfy couch you got for years. logitech is like that uncomfortable designer chair you bought.