Build or wait

Build a PC using Intel 9th gen desktop CPUs or wait for 10th gen 10nm with possible significant performance improvements?

Attached: intel-logo1_5mb5.jpg (640x430, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof
google.com/search?ei=sVmYW_veJKue0gKvzbGoCQ&q=adobe crashes on ryzen&oq=adobe crashes on ryzen&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i160.4501.7408..7693...0.0..0.198.1342.0j9......0....1..gws-wiz.......0j0i71j0i22i30j33i22i29i30.nbfVtlalHFQ
google.co.in/search?source=hp&ei=oGOYW5mhEtC8sAXtdQ&q=how to shit in the street with crash free adobe&btnK=Google Search&oq=how to shit in the street with crash free adobe&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3493.11892..12131...0.0..0.179.3958.55j1....2..0....1..gws-wiz.......0j0i131j0i10j0i3.k2G-u7PlGUE
google.co.in
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>need something now = build
>have something now = wait

Intel is dirt quality with 0 value, a nobleman buys AMD.

Attached: 0 value.png (704x548, 36K)

>nobleman buys amd
Gay. People who don't need a pc for a living could buy AMD, but the real Pros need software to run properly.

Attached: penis.jpg (235x229, 9K)

>but the real Pros need software to run properly
So they buy AMD

Attached: 1525554090644.jpg (1079x784, 161K)

>10th gen 10nm
>he doesn't know
LOL

>buy amd
>software crashes
>blame software devs everytime
No thanks.

Build now if you need a PC

If keep waiting there will always be better technology

you mean 10th gen 14nm+++++++++++

You must be retarded or using bad software.

>software crashes
Nice try, pajeet

>Nice try, pajeet
Fuckout you lying shill.

Bring some evidence, kiketel shill.

>most expensive intel cheaper than most expensive AMD
Looks to me like intel wins, bud

>evidence
>ignores all the evidence that has been brought up on Jow Forums
What's the point you resident amdfag shill.
>inb4 no evidence/proofs
There's plenty available.

> wait for 10th gen 10nm with possible significant performance improvements?
> significant performance improvements

Good one.

Their 10nm process is fucked and at the point they're going to release it, Zen2 is already out.

Just keep blaming software companies user. B'coz Intel bought them off right?

>ignores all the evidence that has been brought up on Jow Forums
Such as?

Software crashing. You know exactly which software user. You just are too scared to mention them.

Pussy.

Oy m8 that company was paid off by intel.

>Software crashing. You know exactly which software user. You just are too scared to mention them.
Okay, which ones? You still haven't named even one.

>Okay, which ones?
>playing stupid
This is how everyone knows that you are ahill boyo.

>dodging the question
So you don't have even one. Thanks for clarifying it.

Omg i love cpu wars threads, they arent cancerous at all!

>So you don't have even one. Thanks for clarifying it.
I have lots user. I just want to see how far you'll go denying that they exist.
I'm also waiting for a couple more of your usual posts.

>intel

Attached: IMG-20180911-WA0009.jpg (638x599, 123K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof

Different user here. Is this something?
google.com/search?ei=sVmYW_veJKue0gKvzbGoCQ&q=adobe crashes on ryzen&oq=adobe crashes on ryzen&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i160.4501.7408..7693...0.0..0.198.1342.0j9......0....1..gws-wiz.......0j0i71j0i22i30j33i22i29i30.nbfVtlalHFQ

Just fucking get AMD

Take your shit else where behnchod.

A single thread on Adobe's forums with 16 replies, and a thread on a forum dedicated to running Hackintosh on AMD hardware.
Seems irrelevant to me, honestly.

>Heres a google link
Street shitter confirmed!

Top thread is a year and half old, relates to Zen 1 within 6 months of the architectures release.
Bottom of that thread is people being surprised on the performance of the Ryzen 1700.
Sounds like you're the gayest pajeet shitting in the street.

You're going to be waiting a long time for 10nm

>A single thread on Adobe's forums with 16 replies, and a thread on a forum dedicated to running Hackintosh on AMD hardware.
>a single thread
user there's a few threads.
>Heres a google link
>Street shitter confirmed!
AMD shills on suicide watch. Unfortunately it's a google link, and there are more google links available that you can't control.

>Pajeet needs insignificant problems so he can feel comfortable about his Incel processor

Attached: shitskin1.jpg (634x478, 52K)

>muh pajeet
>is an amd pajeet paid to shill
U not fooling anyone famalam.

Attached: 1534120775613.jpg (540x530, 88K)

>bait
>turns out to actually be true
Kek.

Nope, you certainly fooling anyone with that fresh turd still on the street.

Attached: shitskin2.jpg (2000x1000, 327K)

>google search can't be brought down
>tries to attack user directly, but can't deny a simple google search result
Your poo brown fingers are showing user.

Lol jeez, how much does Adobe and Intel pay you for your faggotry?

Attached: full retard.png (600x542, 680K)

>adobe pays you
>intel pays you
Maybe AMD just has some problems with certain types of software user. I'm sure you know exactly which software they are too don't you user. They are on a list of software that you are paid to shy away from, or dismiss when mentioned.

>AMD Has problems with Adobe
>Theres a list
>Heres a google link
google.co.in/search?source=hp&ei=oGOYW5mhEtC8sAXtdQ&q=how to shit in the street with crash free adobe&btnK=Google Search&oq=how to shit in the street with crash free adobe&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3493.11892..12131...0.0..0.179.3958.55j1....2..0....1..gws-wiz.......0j0i131j0i10j0i3.k2G-u7PlGUE

>google.co.in
Exactly user. You're not fooling anyone.
>adobe is paid by intel to not sell software
Okay then I guess I'll just use other software like
>Affinity Photo
>Resolve
>etc
Oh wait they were all paid off by Intel to not sell their software to anyone on the planet with an AMD system as well.

Does AMD even have problems with Adobe anymore? All these threads are from about a year ago when the architecture first came out and have been patched since

>Muh pictshurs!
Don't you have some phone scams to do?

>9th gen nuclear reactor
>or fantasy 10nn
kek'd

Attached: pipeline.jpg (1688x795, 286K)

Intel won't even support ECC ram
What a joke

If you care about node so much, get Ryzen 3000 next year.

>Muh pictshurs!
No biggie. It's only content creation...ammirite.
Fugg intel boyos.

Just get Zen 2 next year.

/Thread

You mean 14th gen 14nm++++?

>Does AMD even have problems with Adobe anymore?
Yes. Unless there's a patch that's been released secretly.

14th gen will be 16nm

>now with +2 nm for extra performance!!!

pajeets and macfags will eat that shit up.

I think intel is going to ride out 14nm until pcie 4.0 is released.

idknow only reason to build now is if you need some obscure kind of motherboard that's only made 2-3 years into a socket lifespan. and not at the start or finish.

there is some configs mobos for 1151 socket that they made in like 2016/17 that they dont make now.

base your build around your motherboard/ram choice building early or late in a socket lifespan doesnt matter beacuse you can trick the bios with a small hack to run 6/7/8/9 chips.

motherboards last 5 years cpu power (if you get the best ones from that socket last 10years) mid ranged gpu last 5 years top end last 10.

computers are not that complicated.

wait for zen2

those cross looks like graveyard of christian goyim.

and based on that if you need some obscure motherboard config you might not get it with the 10nm socket gen until like 2021 but you could get that config from a 2016/17 mobo.

some mobos are just more niche and they only make them for a year or 2 in the middle when the socket is really in the prime and not at the start or finish.

10nm intel will use a new socket right and not work on older motherboards riiiight not even with hack?

About how long until gpu and ram price will appreciably drop?

zen 2

But it has bad performance with a list of Adobe and Picture editing programs! You know which ones, just look. Its right there!

Now if you would excuse me, my i9 caught the house on fire.

>buying intel after spectre and meltdown.

kek

>L1TF,TLBleed
4 Cores, 4 threads. $700.
Performance now, underperforming later.
Buy in goyim!

Being this mad at the truth.

Also games... you know the ones.

Also video editing softwares... you know the ones.

I most certainly do, its the ones that do that thing. And AMD does poorly at doing that thing with those softwares.

KEK

>And AMD does poorly at doing that thing with those softwares.
How many times do anons have to say Adobe products, Davinci Resolve, Vegas, Affinity, and etc...
I mean issues exist, but you pretend that they don't, or have been fixed each time they are even mentioned on here.
MFW user posted that google link.

Attached: 1499013722218.jpg (1024x1276, 132K)

and etc software. that pesky etc.
MFW when I'm using a Xeon.

Attached: list of amd problems with adobies.png (500x500, 9K)

Zen 2

ETC... Did you want me to get in to PRO 3d shit, or weebtastic japanese software like live2d, and etc?
Why do I have to list every fucking software that acts wierd on AMD instead of you admitting that AMD does act oddly with some software? Should I download every software in the world just to let you know which program suprises me with an issue?

>tests every software for amd
>user on Jow Forums just says "it's been fixed" when it hasn't, or "works on my machine" when it doesn't.

Yes if you don't mind. Im sure you can fit it into your schedule of being a faggot.

>not waiting for 10nm++++++++ in 2030

>Yes if you don't mind.
Getting people to do free testing is AMD's mo.
>Im sure you can fit it into your schedule of being a faggot.
The state of AMD.
>Please do work for US, but for free

Given what we know about intels serious design flaws, and intel's attitude towards those flaws, why the hell would you give them money? They knowingly sell defective product with no apology, in fact they exhibit outright malice towards their customers.

Do not give your money to people that hate you.

The alternative is giving money to AMD, and dealing with their design flaws.. err I mean Intel paying off every software designer in the world.

If you're going to claim a problem, and only back it up with 1 ½year old threads and google links.
You're not worth minimum wage.

>1 ½year old threads
Some are a couple of months ago, and if you're going to claim a fix then show Jow Forums which build had made patches.
>You're not worth minimum wage.
Yet you're getting paid minimum wage to deal with me, and my slanderous accusations.
kek

AMD has not exhibited any flaws on the scale of Intel, and what flaws there have been AMD's attitude has been to fix them. Quite the contrast to Intel.

>AMD has not exhibited any flaws on the scale of Intel,
Is that the official read along statement you shill fuck?
>and what flaws there have been AMD's attitude has been to fix them.
Pretend that everyone who has been affected are lying, or that the software doesn't matter, OR that the software company has been paid off by intel.

etc...

10nm is so crap that 7nm Ryzen will steam roll anything Intel releases.

Anyone else waiting for that esl faggot from reddit to post an
>is this you incel user?
with an image from rbt, and then being proud of it after posting in the thread?
>le hee hee it is you user. I catch you errtime muh niggah.

Wait for 7nm AMD instead.

9th gen Intel is just a sidegrade from the current lineup unless you're getting the $500 CPU.

Fucking NPCs
AMD 7nm is already dead in the water

>Is that the official read along statement you shill fuck?

Someone's mad.

>Pretend that everyone who has been affected are lying, or that the software doesn't matter, OR that the software company has been paid off by intel.

If you don't think intel pays people to use their compilers you are nuts. Intel calls them (((partnerships))) I've known about it for years but I simply didn't care. It's not like Intel cpu's are massively unaffordable. However seeing how they have treated spectre/meltdown and all the new exploits that keep popping up, I find it highly annoying now and don't right insane to keep giving them money for a product that is known to be defective. If you want to keep paying for CPU's with well publicized security flaws go right ahead.

>intel pays them off
Typical.

Maybe they all use intel's compilers, because everything runs better when compiled on intel's compilers even AMD hardware, and that using AMD's compilers will just result in everything performing poorly including AMD's own hardware.

Companies can't just go around using each other's logo's and trademarks. Agreements are reached and many times money/goods trade hands. It's simple fucking business, not some grand conspiracy.

>not some grand conspiracy
AMD's compiler is a little shit user. That's not a conspiracy.

>AMD's compiler is a little shit user.
I take it back. It's NOT that it's really "shit", but more like it is not AS fine tuned as Intel's. Just wanted to make that clarification.

>vulnerable cpu execution pipeline
I would rather wait 2 years then buy another shitty Intel CPU. I'm running a core 2 duo system.

>buy intel
>another unfixable CPU exploit is released
>security patch transforms CPU into a 4770k
Ooooo wowwwwwww.

I warm my nuts on my heatsink-less 7700k while it boots and it gets me really throwing paste.

Only dweebs and wannabees need more than 4 cores.

>no explanation
I hope you know AMD has already binned 7nm parts with TSMC. They are finalizing the fab to package pipeline and sorting out production standards. Expect q4 2018 - q1 2019 release.

Intel is DOA on 10nm untill the q3 2019 - q1 2020.