My Pixel 2 XL runs laps around the Note and touchjizzzzzzzzz

>My Pixel 2 XL runs laps around the Note and touchjizzzzzzzzz

Why are Pixel owners so fucking delusional that their phone is a poor imitation of an iPhone X?

>It's not fast
>Has no features
>Has no fucking headphone jack
>Shitty display that is extremely suseptible to burn in
>Is fucking ugly as shit
>Those bezels
>Expensive

All a pixel is, is a half breed abomination of an overpriced Nexus and an iPhone clone with additional Google botnets.

Your shit is on the bottom of the totem pole. It offers nothing another phone can do better. (Camera also has just been rated better on the Note 9).

Attached: SmartSelect_20180911-165106_YouTube.jpg (1376x717, 425K)

I own one. It was a bit overpriced but I already bought out the contract (fuck Verizon pricing). IDK about phone elitists but it's comfy enough for me. Sucks there's no 3.5mm jack of course. Don't plan on upgrading till it dies. OP is correct. Get a better phone if you give a fuck

Stop kicking up a fuss. All these flagships are great phones and are more than good enough for everyone. It doesn't matter what phone you buy you'll end up with something good. Only place value on tangible real world metrics such as battery life and screen quality.

>It's not fast
Larp
>Has no features
Has no half baked features, that you rarely use because of how poorly they perform.
>Shitty display that is suseptible to burn in
Just like any other OLED.
>Is fucking ugly as shit
OK
>Bezels
The S9/S8 carry pretty big bezels also.
>Exensive
Also applies to Samsung
Speaks the truth.

my og pixel xl is doing fine besides the burn in and the very occasional random restart

how could the 2 be worse?

Pixel 3 XL

Attached: Screenshot_20180912-000711_Firefox Klar.jpg (473x943, 163K)

xz premium here, shitting all over your retard phones

>waterproof
>side fingerprint reader
>4k screen
>960fps slow-mo
>no burn-in due to oled
>no notch
>headphone jack
come at me, retards

hello fellow mustard racers
do you have trouble with your wifi? love my XZP but the wifi & Bluetooth radio is shockingly bad ever since the 8.0 update.

i am the same guy
no issues here, and i connect to my faggot broadcomm apple "extreme" wifi at work and qualcomm tp-link wdr4300 at home

this thing has the fastest fucking wifi (not just the speed), but it's extremely fast to connect. literally takes less than a second to switch wifi networks or go on/off. shits all over s8, note8 and s9 at system speed feeling. also beats the note8 in ram speed. not sure about the other ones but it's safe to say it probably does

haven't noticed any bluetooth issues either. i got the phone in march

also, what router are you connecting to? i know i also connect to some chink routers that are probably broadcomm, no issues there either.

Do either of them have removable batteries?

No?

Then fuck off!

Attached: do_a_barrel_roll_pepe2.jpg (630x350, 48K)

Are there even any recent phones with removeable battert anymore?

LG G5 is one i know of, because i own it.

Its a few years old, but the hardware and specs are p nice

The V20 was the last one.

But it is LG so the display is garbage and it will end up dying on you.

> Is fucking ugly as shit
> imitation of an iPhone X

Ok

>touchjizz
Who? There is no such thing as touchwiz or touchjiz on the Samsung Note 9.

I have a note 9 and every day I wish I had a Pixel phone for the better customizability with roms and shit, I can't even get root access on this Snapdragon piece of fucking shit.
But if I went ahead and bought a Pixel, I would have just regretted not buying the note 9 every single day anyways, even knowing I couldn't root it until some gimmicky half baked hack comes along.

Why do people feel the need to rice their phone? Who cares about the half baked features, no one is forcing you to use them. Use a custom launcher if you care so much and set it up to only use the apps you want

>s9 owner thinks he has bragging rights about ram
Oneplus 6 bitch, I can buy 2 of my better preforming phones for the cost of one overdeveloped SGalax.

What's the fucking problem with bezels? The pixel 2 xl bezels are only some of the smallest on any smart phone. Not to mention it includes two speakers housed in the bezels and looks symmetrical which is aesthetically pleasing.

On the same hardware Samsung is always outperformed by other devices, both in benchmarks and in smoothness. And it only gets worse over time. That's just how it is.