I hate smartphones

I hate smartphones

Attached: 1536707365173.jpg (640x478, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gAAedFnvnP0?t=70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pic
really make you think huh??

Do you own and use one?

What else are they going to do? Stare at the chick-fil-a sign? Most people put their phone away when they have something to do, if not they probablly have a problem using social media

How about self reflection or hell, have a conversation

GRR WHY ARE PEOPLE HAVING FUN IN THE LINE

Smart phones keep more connected than ever. It's great.

Attached: npc_mc.jpg (500x688, 20K)

>not staring at the butt of the person in front of you

rude

they sure look like they're having fun

They probably are having a conversation with someone.

I'd rather stare off into space than stare at a phone constantly.
Shit's fucking sad.

then how come whenever I look over they're always on reddit, faceberg, or instafag?

yeesh

sonder

Why is it sad?

ITT: 30 year old boomers and zoomers larping as boomers pretending that they actually socialized with strangers in public while waiting for a service instead of reading a newspaper or staring at their shoes

stop being so triggered

Because it means that you need constant entertainment/visual stimulation.
At the very least you can read a book or listen to music.
What happened to just standing quietly? And thinking? Or observing your surroundings?
You're on your phone multiple times (or more) for ever waking hour. Isn't that enough? Do you ever take a break?

Friendless loser detected, no one just stares at their phone waiting for a text

imagine being so disconnected from reality that you think socializing with strangers is weird.

if they didnt have smartphones all these people on line would talk to each other

This. I have learned more things than I can count, just observing people and such and thinking.

I hate chick-fil-a express. They only hire the laziest niggers who will get your order wrong half the time. Normal chick-fil-a is the best fast food experience though.

What else are you supposed to do while waiting in line? Pretentious faggot.

>ctrl+f : npc
>0 results
that meme died fast.

This is your average zoomer mentality: raised by a screen their entire lives, they can't concieve of face to face interaction. They rely instead on text communication and social media posturing for "socialixation". This leaves them isolated, and immersed in a fantansy comfort zone bubble that leaves them disconnected from their community, the people around them and actual reality. Zoomers have to be the most socially inept generation ever.

Why would you have a conversation with random people?

When you are so contrarian you must disagree with literally everything anyone else does

This is why whenever I'm in a line or waiting for something I just stare blankly ahead.

Attached: 1446847096247.png (644x644, 936K)

The only thing that really bothers me, is that I have no clue what they are doing with their phones. With the small screen and horrible input method, I have a hard time to even make a phone call. Browsing the web with it is almost incomprehensible to me.

it also gives you better awareness
if someone shoots up a place you'd the first one to get the heck outta there

Sperg.

We live in a society.

Goy.. I mean user, you've got to be kidding me!
You do realize the massive risk that these people pose, right? By keeping them dumbed.. I mean positively entertained, we're lyin-I mean educating the masses!

Oy vey... I mean, good lawdy how can we ever thank the greatest ally if not by paying him the price of a mini-mortgage for a device that costs about $50 to manufacture? Mr. Shlomostein I mean Mr. Smith needs to make his profits somehow.. I bet you want his family to STARVE you asshole..

What an antisemetic racist. Thinking you have any freedoms and whatnot. Go back to Jow Forums you nonconformist shitlord. This board is for all the GOOD consumerist goyim and shills.. I mean for FUNCTIONING MEMBERS OF SOCIETY!

Attached: 1531439653639.jpg (611x700, 117K)

nigger

Attached: Comb11092018083648.jpg (800x3352, 594K)

How do we change the times it is socially acceptable to go on your phone. It seems there is no boundary anymore I've seen grown adults on their phones at weddings/wakes.

People being next in line, staring at their phones is the worst offender IMO

what did they replace Zen's with?

Typical high quality poltard posts.

youtu.be/gAAedFnvnP0?t=70

>people read the paper through out the whole day

I see this argument a lot and I agree with it somewhat but notice this.

pic 1&4: everyone reading the paper is standing on the edges of the sidewalk and not moving. not blocking everyone like phone users do.
pic 2,3&5: On subway, sitting and waiting. They only have themselves to fuck over there.

I'm not even a Jow Forumstard. Just fun to shitpost once in a while. I know you aren't allowed to have fun on reddit because wrongthink is bad and consumerism is good but let me enlighten you nevertheless.
>not liking consumerism makes you a poltard
>not liking the mind-numbing caused by smartphones makes you a poltard
>liking freedom makes you a poltard
Really makes you think.

Attached: 670.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Are you going to post a reason? People actually doing something while standing in a queue when the alternative is to stare off into space like an NPC isn't really helping your argument.

>reading a newspaper in the current year
boomer detected

newfags screech about bol in every thread on every board now, silent majority is with you user

Cheers to that. It's just sad because a violent minority can ruin everything for the majority.

Attached: 1513368042534.jpg (578x490, 23K)

no thanks, i have already self reflected myself into permanent depression, i'll stick to shitposting and reading chinese picture books

Point is most people have being "wasting time" and "not socializing" for eons and isn't a new problem. The truth we don't like go concede to is whatever malarkey is on a glowing rectangle is 90% more interesting that whatever mouth breather is in front of us. Technology is just making that realization more apparent.

That's how you make friends. Now get out of your containment basement for once and go outside.

So this is the mind of a burger

>using both hands
>not typing and scrolling with one hand with the other in a pocket

Attached: jinrui_wa_suitai_shimashita.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Oh my.

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

>At the very least you can read a book or listen to music.
Like you can do on your.. phone? Fucking dumbass.

Is this bait?

This looks exactly like University of South Alabama student center.

Can you confirm OP?

Those people were in line for literally hours at a time, same with taking the train. You're a fucking retard for drawing that kind of comparison.

Glad to see you spawned in OP

>With the small screen and horrible input method, I have a hard time to even make a phone call.

are you okay? do you want me to send someone over?

“Lovely weather we-“
“Fuck off”

Yeah, nah. The phone is a better deal

>t. guy who stares at people in public spaces

>the virgin stand
>the chad erect

your point? op hates phones because people are just heads down everywhere. that pic is just showing that people have been information consumers since newspapers were the norm. youre just being a sperg because he has a trip

I think about how much better my posture and attention span are

Attached: Screenshot_20180910-215523_Snapchat.jpg (1440x1801, 160K)

t. NEET unable to start small talk and keep a stranger engaged with you for more than 30 seconds

I use a phone in public sometimes but I actually hold it in front of my face so I can have the posture of a Homo Sapien Sapien, not a Morlock.

I recognize that gay blowjob

Millenial/zoomer hybrid here, back when I got addicted to my phone pretty much no one else was and it's hilarious because I waited for years for normies to do the same. And yes, I'd rather read a book off the screen of my phone if I was standing in that queue.

smartphones AKA portable facebook status update machines.

They could be... Typing a response?

29 year old Boomer here, got a smart this year.

Fairly low end specs by todays standards, but it is fun.

Attached: 1536629731363.png (376x400, 86K)

If youre gonna text someone for that long just fucking call them

>Like you can do on your.. phone?
You need to look at your phone to listen to music?
And I've never seen anyone read a book on their phone. Tablets and Kindles yes, but never a phone.

Not OP but I can confirm it's the University of Texas at Austin student center. Back when I was a student, I went here at least once a week. Lines are always fucked at lunch time right after classes get out.

Kindle has a free app on both app stores.

I don't care what anyone says, text based communication is the best form of communication outside of real time quick requirements where only voice will cut it. Benefits of text:
>can have a full history of a conversation
>retain full conversation for long periods of time
>can skip ahead to the important sections quickly when searching
>very data friendly

It would be way better if people could just communicate with text in 99% of cases.

>having friends with NPCs

same
mine is dumb and I couldn't be happier

Attached: 0003350648_2.jpg (700x700, 34K)

>Rainy day out isn't it?
>Sure is
>...
>How about that game with the pig skin?

watashi is cute

You sound boring

>that neck posture

t. has never actually spoken to anybody in a line up

t. Boomer who feels that their generation was superior.

i fuckin love taco cabana. bomb ass breakfast tacos. must be in texas.

Do retards actually think like this? There are many places and situations to make friends, standing in line isn't one of them.

>he doesn't have so many incoming texts that he is in a constant state of reply
friendless loser detected.

Especially when people use them while fucking DRIVING A GOD DAMN VEHICLE!!!!! They're worse than drunk drivers!!!! No, not fucking windows drivers. XD

>he has so many friends he actually has no true friends
true friendless loser detected

motherfucker that's pretty much all i do on my phone. And who the fuck wants to hold a physical book in line.

I'd fuck the one in red shoes.

Extroverts don't have an internal voice. They don't reflect upon things. But they need constant external stimulation. Hence the phones.

Attached: ReallyMakesMeThink.jpg (1080x1242, 197K)

>wear headphones all the time
>boomers still ask stuff every now and then
Please leave me alone

What a passive-aggressive little choad.

a revolution in boomer technology

Attached: 1535709376872.jpg (675x601, 15K)

Someone should just go around and smack the phone out of their hands while their face is glued to their screen. They wouldn't even be able to react in time.

I got mine when I was 28. It's an Iphone 5. It's pretty cool but I make it a point not to be like one of those people in public that can't do anything without a phone.

I've stopped using my phone when I'm idly waiting, to not look like that, and also to observe how many people use their phones when they're idly waiting. It's kind of sad.

Anyone who thinks "socializing" with strangers is a good idea is a loser. Most of t hem are dumb cunts not worth your time.