Anyone else seeing this new captain?

Anyone else seeing this new captain?

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-194009_1.png (606x830, 294K)

yes

Fucking phoneposters.

lol @ you, I use noscript captcha on purpose.

No

No

No

the drones won't learn to recognize targets on their own now will they?

Yes.
Also stairs.

preparations for the new robotic santa that goes around on a drone instead of reindeer
:^)

And fire hydrants

just solved my first one and this thread showed up, wew lads

When there will be a captcha, where you should select towers and tall buildings?

Isn't the captcha for training autonomous cars? afaik cars don't need to be able to identify chimneys, so what's their end game?

Flying cars

>lining hiroshima nagasaki's pockets

I ain't going by self-driving car, I ain't flying this shit.

fucking finally

Attached: 1525439300873.png (647x708, 193K)

I have come to this website every day for a decade. Supporting it so it doesnt shut down, being allowed to vpn post, and not solving captchas is an excellent deal for 20 a year

Makes sense to me. I've been coming here for nearly a decade and a half now and watching you faggots bicker about trivial bullshit. Maybe I'll go get a pass too.

And I've been coming here for well over a decade now, that doesn't mean shit. It's not like Jow Forums remained a font of OC. The userbase is full of thinskinned faggots who get assblasted if you say nigger. I barely even know why I still bother coming here.

Jow Forums isn't in danger of shutting down any time soon. Between the datamining, malicious ads and whatever honeypot funding it receives from alphabet agencies, there's no way that it's not actually profitable.

no they need to recognize the specific components of buildings like chimneys, stairs, then moving on to windows structural fault points and then they'll be ready to level towers all by them selves like big boys

i donated during donate or die

Remember that one week when you had to click on filenames directly because the thumbnail would send you to and ad splash page?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-11 g - Arch is not so hard - Technology - 4chan.png (302x423, 198K)

Attached: NPC.gif (478x318, 121K)

Nope