在/ csg /中,我们讨论你在AliExpress,淘宝,Gearbest,Banggood,eBay和类似网站上看到的便宜的东西。

>链接
• IRC: qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/ #/csg/ on rizon
• Discord: discord.gg/bUJ3VGM
• Randomiser: chinkshit.xyz/random/
• Wiki:wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
• Inforgraphic: chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>新闻
• user receives custom poster • user friend gets cables and screen protector for his psp • user gets buttons for his 360 controller • user buys replacement board for monitor • more headphone stuff • user orders a different kind of shark • user friend buys stupid tshirt • user gets ethernet adapter for their pi zero 以前

Attached: 3102211942_cd6ba4e56e_z.jpg (500x337, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67537144
m.aliexpress.com/item/32868512475.html?spm=a2g0n.orderlist-amp.item.32868512475
s.aliexpress.com/UnaqU3e2
aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Raspberry-Pi-3-IR-CUT-Camera-Night-Vision-Focal-Adjustable-5-MP-OV5647-Automatically-Switch/1270976_32831783732.html?
aliexpress.com/store/product/HXSJ-HD-720P-USB-Webcam-Rotatable-PC-Computer-Camera-Video-Calling-and-Recording-with-Noise-canceling/3347013_32844098544.html
s.aliexpress.com/6z6fMRre?fromSns=Copy
diyaudioheaven.wordpress.com/headphones/measurements/takstar-pro-82/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67537144

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

holy fuck finally

Praying my padz won't be shit.

Attached: -1526380308-1948491144.jpg (800x600, 150K)

Attached: 1535870747978.gif (367x219, 523K)

Received one of these frisbee zip chip things. Haven't tossed it yet

Attached: IMG_20180911_210754.jpg (290x369, 30K)

link?

(Mobile link sorry)
m.aliexpress.com/item/32868512475.html?spm=a2g0n.orderlist-amp.item.32868512475

Screw paying 45bux for earpads and headband cushions.

Attached: 1508025731384.gif (784x860, 178K)

Cool.
Let me tell you how it works.
I've made a paper one from nigahiga's vid.
Flies interesting.
Ill stick with my boomerang.

Xiaomi MI TV BOX 3 is on sale on AliExpress.
Should I? I'm very much pissed at the other crappy TV boxes.

whats the redmeme note 5 of tablets?

iPad pro

has anyone here bought a cordless vacuum cleaner off of aliexpress/gearbest/banggood, that you would recommend?

Been 9 days since I orderer and the ricenigger closed his shop 1-2 days ago. Goes without saying I should dispute?

Attached: Chink.jpg (1075x1401, 123K)

Where

it might still arrive. might have to wait to dispute

My chinkshit Bluedio t2s just died(split diadem, but they did fell a couple of times. Somewhat loose, I used a bandana to help them maintain their regular position. Now the audio cable going from right to left speaker was severed due to the bandana I guess? Well, they gave me a good year).

Recommended me a new pair of headphones with bluetooth. Or I'll just go with bluedio t6, I was reasonably satisfied being their overall performance I guess.

s.aliexpress.com/UnaqU3e2

Got a box of tea and a watchband

The tea is lapsang souchong, tastes good enough.

The band is supposed to be leather but I don't believe it

Attached: IMG_20180911_213307_1.jpg (3309x2236, 1.69M)

>M O U T H
>C A N C E R

> wanting to live forever

Lmaoing @ ur life

I got my chink blue light glasses, two pairs, one yellow and one clear, they both work great. After one week of use I feel its easier to get to sleep. Never use the computer or watch the telly after sundown without them anymore.

Attached: ray-ban kalichrome yellow shooter sunglasses_13.jpg (640x640, 340K)

What does it feel like?

CROM
R
O
M

oh man, the chinks have really outdone themselves this time!

About a month ago, I stumbled on these sellers selling basically knockoff fursuits.

if you ever wonder about something on aliexpress and whether it can really be "that bad". know that the eternal chink literally has never heard the word "quality" or "ethics"

Attached: 2018-09-11 23.54.17.jpg (2000x1640, 900K)

this is the Auschwitz of hands.

a child would draw better hands than this. its like a nightmare from beyond. this must be a vengeance for Nanking and abandonning them to communism

Attached: 2018-09-11 23.55.34.jpg (2032x1624, 1.14M)

They know there will always be raging faggots in the US, like yourself, who will buy retarded shit.

Attached: Mi-Bluetooth-receiver-conne.jpg (700x385, 31K)

Nice placebo glasses, m8.

My eyes are whiter than you Muhammad

Because pan handling bums keep buying those and leeching off tourists. Based chinks

Anything + trn bt cable.

maybe it's supposed to be a hand paw hybrid?
you should message the seller and really try to understand his artistic point of view

put it on and post a pic, we need to see this

do aliexpress sell this mask?

Attached: effay.png (1490x1208, 754K)

My powerbank (Pic related) has already shown its age.
Is aukey any good? Or should I go for anker?

Attached: IMG_20180912_114353.jpg (2592x1944, 1.32M)

Attached: -7880093772009276620.jpg (800x800, 128K)

Should I press it?

Attached: Screenshot_20180912_083454.png (480x232, 18K)

Go big or go home.

Attached: Screenshot_20180912_083648.png (608x488, 405K)

I bought those a few months ago.
Unless you have the technique right they don't fly well.
However once you figure it out the do fly well.

Yes

Mi pad 4

Windows or Android?

Yiff in herll
inb4 i was only pretending

>lapsang souchong
Ahh, the tea that smells like old railroad. Perfect for winter.

Fake Yeezy guy here. Update on my DOA TADA68;

Taobao seller agreed to an exchange. Browns out of stock so I switched it up to "annoy your housemates" blue. Another Chinese friend flew back to China with my TADA and will pick up the replacement.

TL:DR don't order from TaoBao unless you have a lot of Chinese friends.

Attached: 20180912_171635.jpg (1440x2560, 2.33M)

You could have used f.lux for same exact effect, but free of charge. Win10 even has same feature built-in now.

>unless you have ... friends
Fug :D

just bought a wireless charger for 2$

Keep us posted.

>old china
>not 中國垃圾

Let me know how they are. I've also got a pair of sennheiser HD25's in need of new pads

what about anti glare

>thinking well of living in some concrete hyper capitalist shithole around money crazed people

Why you are using non-matte screen in the first place?

What's the best USB camera for under $15?
Should be wide angle
Can be DIY

I don't need sound

Thank you

Attached: c920-pro-hd-webcam-refresh.png (800x687, 415K)

im not
sun is just too powerful

Any recommedation for Leeco Le 2's Tempered Glass and Case combo ?

building a tracker?

Ghetto home security based on Raspberry Pi
I already have one webcam from like 2003 but it's really bad. 640x480, blurry, noisy

Post cute feet, not manly hairy ones >:(

For Raspberry Pi you should forgot USB webcams, get aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Raspberry-Pi-3-IR-CUT-Camera-Night-Vision-Focal-Adjustable-5-MP-OV5647-Automatically-Switch/1270976_32831783732.html?

For 720p quality over USB you have to go over $15, aliexpress.com/store/product/HXSJ-HD-720P-USB-Webcam-Rotatable-PC-Computer-Camera-Video-Calling-and-Recording-with-Noise-canceling/3347013_32844098544.html

About to get chinked

>ordered some arduino sensors on 2018-07-18 from AliExpress
>still no sign of the package

Tomorrow the estimated delivery time expires, how should I proceed?

Should I go back to the seller to ask him to send it again?

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 90K)

Excellent, thanks. Not sure if the first one works with my old RPi 1. Will probably get the USB for more flexibility (could hook it up to a regular PC or a different SBC)

open dispute, ask for full return with no return, set purchase protection is about to expire, but package still in transit as the dispute reason
>yfw you get your money back and the package still shows up a week later
>nothing personal, chink

full refund*

Even the Rpi 1 had camera sockets, should work fine.

Nanking never occured. The Japanese liberated the Chinese from criminal nationalists and communists

I doubt I will be that lucky since the Romanian post is shit, so the package is either lost or stolen.

But I will do that, thanks

what do blue boards look like with those on

What's a /csg/ approved dashcam?

Aukey DR02 D is great if you need a dual-camera setup. No battery but has a super-cap so it works in the freezing winters of Mongolian tundra.

>agonizing over whether or not to buy chink tablet with sAMOLED panel or shell out 3x as much for tab s4
fuck this would be so much easier to justify if samsung had sold them panels with black edges instead of white
fuckin OLED duopoly

What is the best chink tablet for Android app development?

None. Use the emulator that comes with Android Studio.

>app development
>tablet
enjoy your 0.0001% market share

According to XDA they are making a development program for this alldocube x thing on indiegogo
if you do go into app development user do me a favor and make a rip off of immersive mode granular but make it FOSS then stick it up on fdroid, you'll have the undying love of OLED tablet owners everywhere

Get cheapest Allwinner one. If your app doesn't run well on it, it sucks.

New Xiaomeme watches next week.

Attached: Screenshot_20180912_135007.png (723x691, 326K)

Big packages can sometimes take quite long, my 1st package was a large arduino kit and it took a solid 1-2 months longer to arrive than all my other stuff that i ordered a couple days after i ordered the kit. After that ive just managed my orders to be deluvered in small packages

I've got one, they're great for the price. Easy to learn, I haven't mastered it yet.

Is chink shit only good for electronics or do you get other stuff? Is using Ali for stocking up on basic household items or cleaning products worth it compared to local western store?

So quick question for earbuds - Qian69 or yincrow x6?

Does anyone else use these QCY earpieces? I want to replace the silicone bud but they are much shorter than typical replacement buds that I have floating around (like 6mm tall as opposed to 11mm) which makes the earpiece stick out of my ear.

Attached: IMG_20180912_124115-01.jpg (2166x2166, 1.46M)

Are chink wallets worth it? I need a new one but I'm not really ready to spend a fuckton of money.

The one I bought had crap stitching that came undone

yes? its a wallet, the fuck do you worry for

Has anyone here gotten a chink MX518? I know there have been a few posts in the past but nothing informative

Hope it's Bip 2.

What happened to all the anons who were buying UV-lamps? About a month ago there was no csg thread without two to five lamps posted.

Probably bought them and moved on

Why do they needed them?

He thought he could kill insects with it. Didn't work.

Anyone ever bought thermals? any reccs or just stay away

s.aliexpress.com/6z6fMRre?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard
Why is this one so cheap? It even comes with the case. Is it fake? I have read that there are inferior versions around which are fake ones or older version ones

Attached: Screenshot_20180912-093235.png (1080x1920, 497K)

If something is too good to be true, it probably is.

>Why is this one so cheap?
Huh? Doesn't *that* drastically cheaper, more like your regular sale. That supposed eighty bucks original price is probably just put there to make it look like an even better deal that it is.
That price translates to little over 47 euros, and the prices I see on Ebay are between 50 and 60, with the alu case included and all. I wouldn't necessarily suspect that Ali exempla being fake on just that price alone.

>Why is this one so cheap?
Huh? Doesn't seem *that* much drastically cheaper to me, more like your regular sale. That supposed eighty bucks original price is probably just put there to make it look like an even better deal that it is.
That dollar price translates to little over 47 euros, and the prices I see on Ebay are between 50€ and 60€, with the alu case included and all. I wouldn't necessarily suspect that Ali example being fake on price alone.

Can you change the pads on these. I can't find a video on it anywhere?

diyaudioheaven.wordpress.com/headphones/measurements/takstar-pro-82/
This is where I read about fake ones or older versions ones, so I'm paranoid about buying it now

Attached: Screenshot_20180912-095855.png (1080x1920, 1.31M)