How does it feel to know that a schizophrenic homeless guy accomplished more in his life than you ever will?

How does it feel to know that a schizophrenic homeless guy accomplished more in his life than you ever will?

Attached: terrydavis.jpg (262x266, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lrqtbrI2xI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh jesus you're right

>accomplished
if only the rest of us knew what it feels like to make love to a moving train

Is that question supposed to be rhetorical?

as a low iq cia negroid, do you find glowing in the dark to be an asset or a liability?

His contribution to humanity is null. Also he was a racist scum. Nothing of value was lost. TempleOS = MemeOS. Nobody uses or likes it.

Wrong on all 5 counts. Nigger.

it feels like he's awesome.

if anything it's extremely motivating.

>How does it feel
inspirational.

unironically this.
but ironically this.

Support your local Libraries, you NEETs.

Not true

Found the Terry bootlicker

he didnt

Idk I live outside of my parents house so I think I win

If Terry achieved so much and was so smart why is he dead and I'm not?

Most true geniuses struggle with mental illness, and as much as I admire the greatness they have achieved I am much happier being neurotypical.

Einstein is dead.
Newton is dead.
Jobs is dead.
Curie is dead.
Tesla is dead.
Gauss is dead.

Terry is dead.

Moot point brainlet.

I'd ask the same of them - if they're so smart why are they dead LMAO
losers. sad.

You Jow Forumsuys killed him. Never forget that

Any one of us could have offered him a home and entertained his antics. Yet none did. We should all by ashamed.

Many offered him a home btw
Maybe you didn't, maybe I didn't but there was no shortage of Jow Forumsurus that stretched their hands out to him.

Attached: lowqualitybait.jpg (600x600, 16K)

top kek

Why did he refuse?

Because he was mentally ill and shouldn't have been allowed to make decisions like that

>accomplished
he didn't accomplish shit. but he was more talented than all of us

>Jobs is dead.

Attached: 1433948411215.gif (400x442, 832K)

How old are you?

audible kek

Attached: Untitled.png (585x640, 473K)

You didn't hear? The cancer/AIDS finally got him.
None of your business, nigger.

Keep talking.

How old was he when he died?

Horrible, life is shit for making a genius end up schizophrenic and homeless, against Terry's beliefs I dont think theres a god
How could god allow this to happen to its most brilliant knight, life is meaningless and people make it worse every second, I hate myself because I will never touch Terry's fingertips of accomplishments, but I hate life even more for not rewarding Terrys for what he did
I hate his family over all, I hate them as much as I hate CIA, I wish for them pain and pain only, for they dont deserve the sweet release of death, they should feel fire consuming their flesh by every step they take in this world, along with CIA

Attached: 1536459492731.jpg (1080x810, 58K)

>You didn't hear? The cancer/AIDS finally got him.
Why did you list him with Newton and Tesla though?

Not my list, but I'm guessing it's because it was a list of well-known geniuses.

where is the death certificate faggot

Jobs, a genius? He was intelligent, but he was far from genius.

Steve Jobs, the guy that invented computers and cellphones? Not a genius?

OK

Woz is the genius, Jobs is just good at exploitation

he did not invent computer nor cellphones

Yeah he did.

can confirm

You misspelled Bill Gates

>Bill Gates invented computers

Attached: 1519264861280.png (645x729, 62K)

>he jumped in front of a train full Lain style suicide
fucking hell, this is too much

Attached: 1377385453.png (800x600, 497K)

feels good man, I can be proud of other peoples accomplishments because I don't compare myself to everyone else.

cringe

based

Can someone give me a run down of what happened to terry?
is he dead?

He's not dead. He's in a hole somewhere waiting for all this to blow over. He's in the hands of the CIA.

CIA train him to kill Raul Castro.

> welfare dependent mental patient that wrote an OS that has no place in the modern world
I'm ok with it.

/thread

Attached: 1516826476730.jpg (400x400, 35K)

>CIA train
rly makes you think...

From my point of view the only important thing to achieve in life is happiness.
A happy person does not kill himself. Terry was a loser.

You sound so wise in your words. So compassionate and understanding. And above all, so happy. I hope you pick up on the think sarcasm here you double digit iq motherfucker.

>racist scum
He had something called scizophrenia. He can't control what he says and does, eat a dick and go back to riddle/reddit you cia nigger.

Happyness is an empty pursuit

I have a job, earn a good salary, and pay taxes. I also have a spotless criminal record.
Dollar for dollar, I contribute to this society, where Terry was always dead weight.
I made a trainer for need for speed underround 2 when I was 15 and that got several thousand downloads, more than temple OS, and mine was an actually useful piece of software.

>Having a spotless criminal record.

Reported

Eat shit and die.

Reported twice.

You pathetic little snitch, you groveling little internet worm haha. Eat shit and die.

*yawn*
You're not tough

You're not smart. In fact you're quite petty.

>murdered someone in cold blood during a psychotic episode
>suffered from schizophrenia his whole adult life
>made a poorly coded windows 2.0 tier OS that only got famous because Jow Forums makes fun of it
>blogged about his incestuous and pedophilic fantasies
>killed by a fucking train

If only we could all live such fulfilling lives.

You have to have a bic pen sticking out of your head to manage a criminal record in this day and age.

A spotless criminal record is still a criminal record. By the way you use language I can tell you're a zombie.

>A spotless criminal record is still a criminal record
no it isn't

Like I said. You're a no-brain retard zombie.

it feels okay since i know i haven't been sucking his dick for years like you have OP

>By the way you use language
Nonsense. Stupid vatnik.

Whatever. Brainwashed Burger.

They're saying all Americans have criminal records. Just that the good guys keep them spotless. So essentially you're right.

>accomplished

he created a worthless os no one uses. he himself didn't even use it, because it was utter dogshit. he used ubuntu
anyone could have created that shit if they were as autistic as terry was. terry probably spent every day learning programming to build that worthless piece of shit. The average programmer wouldn't have.

Attached: 【Fortnite】10人倒すまで終われま10【フォートナイト】-qfWcb4WjYUQ-[02.15.266-02.2 (764x568, 2.53M)

Can TempleOS be used to contact Terry in the after life?

youtube.com/watch?v=5lrqtbrI2xI

Terry could seance the living and the dead. He didn't need TOS.

Could be worse, I mean I could have single digits IQ like you. I don't see anywhere in my post where I claimed I was any different than him.

>Single digits iq.
See? You again prove my point. You're a retard.

why is jobs in this list, you permafag ?

I haven't accomplished anything, yet i'm neither schizo or homeless.
Score: Me 1-0 Terry

Attached: 1503261175870.jpg (700x1094, 228K)

Three letter agency glowing animal detected.

Attached: ComfyTerry.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Oh yeah, well how many commercial shipping vessels uses his software world wide? How many runs systems based on templeos?
>right

Yet you still fail to point what was so terrible about my OPINION.

I want brainless MIT glow in the dark CIA niggers off of my board

>murdered someone in cold blood during a psychotic episode

What?

Attached: 1533745442223.jpg (1356x854, 78K)

Dumb idiot cancer faggot gorilla retard.

The CIA will try to get rid of Terry Davis even after his death, but the winds of history will sooner or later sweep this agency away without mercy.
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Attached: 1500313615396.jpg (1469x1102, 320K)

Incorrect on all counts. Before his schizophrenia manifested he invented a metal 3d printer in the mid 1990s, got a masters degree in electrical engineering, designed operating systems for various companies, and designed satellite control systems. He also had many projects on the side.

Ignoring TempleOS which is extraordinarily impressive for someone to make while having a psychotic episode, he has done more as an adult then anyone here has.