Goddamn Pajeets. GET OUTTA MY CAREER FIELD

Goddamn Pajeets. GET OUTTA MY CAREER FIELD.

Attached: cse.jpg (600x400, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/06/05/there-are-more-jobs-than-people-out-of-work.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hdS-l0SeTTc
dw.com/en/how-germany-became-a-country-of-immigrants/a-15495161
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you can't even compete against Pajeets what does that say about you?

Is there only one barber in the whole of india or what? Dude must make gang busters but his repertoire is trash.

Imagine what the BO stink in that room is like. I bet it smells like the gym at a fucking fat camp.

Attached: scream.png (950x1396, 651K)

I can't fucking handle it lads. Pajeets in STEM, beaners in physical labor, kikes in finance, what's left?

Chinks in gas stations.

What is it with India and having fucking tile like that in the office spaces? It's such a nit picky thing but every office i've ever worked in either had carpet or that kind of faux wood floor over a cement foundation. Meanwhile India has these fucking 1x1 yard tile pieces.

Company I work for has a vendor full of pajeets. Annoying little shits.

Around here it's pajeets in the gas stations too.

t. beaner

>mfw my company does SAFe agile but wont shell out the money to get TCS people into the states for the planning event
>mfw they make me fly to india to be the support to help the teams get their shit together and actually commit to work
>mfw it fucking stinks here, the city sucks, I want to go home

Attached: 1524804715424.jpg (422x342, 121K)

Outsourcing in the computer science field is a Jow Forums topic. Just so happens that a lot of firms outsource to India.

this is what boomers left you.
while they had no competition for the well paying western jobs, YOU now have to compete with the whole planet cause boomers wanted to buy cheaper shit in old age.

aren't (((open borders and free trade))) great?

I can smell the cologne from here.

>chinks in gas stations
Is this even true?
All I hear about the Chinese is that they're buying all the housing lots and buildings in Australia and California.

>t. Whiteboi who can't compete vs the things he hates so makes excuses.

>competition is bad if *I* can't compete
LMAO
Literally "gibs me dat" mentality
The fuck gave you the right to the jobs pajeets and other ""non-whites"" are """"""stealing"""""" from you

>being so ignorant you literally can't comprehend differences in living costs between a first world country and an open air toilet

Keep doing your mental gymnastics whiteboi. We all know whities are good at that.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

street shitters aren't really in STEM, just CS. And notice how Mexicans are neither unionized nor foremen. Also jewish finance is not 1/10th as large as Italian finance, and Italians also happen to own all the construction companies who outsource software to friends of the owenrs.

Get out into the real world, learn some real skills and git gud. Drive a forklift.

yeah clean our toilets like how you're supposed to, whiteboy

I am not pro open borders but your argument is shit, because they are happy to live in the US making 10k a year and actually live on half of that cuz they wire the other half to their family back home.

> cant handle stem
> socially autistic
U mad white boy?

Take the other guys advice and just learn how to drive a forklift or some other shit job

In Ukraine niggers do it

Taking a bullet?
Please user you will feel so much relief.

a civilisation built by my ancestors who left boomers with everything while boomers left nothing behind.

Your ancestors didn't do shit.
Again with the mental gymnastics whitie.
The supperiority mentality is passed down from white generation to white generation. They are just now realizing they can't compete with other ethnicities.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>We have to Nerf the boarders
>We can't compete
>This is all their fault

Attached: p_101528432.jpg (360x360, 20K)

pajeets, chinks jews, everyone else
>hire their own kind, cheat and swindle others, never help anyone but their own
boomers
>nah, my son, although i could afford college with a job pumping gas during the summer in my 90% white country, you're gonna have no low paying jobs cause mexicans, no safety on the streets cause niggers and no high paying jobs cause chinks, jews and pajeets can freely come on h1b visas and work for 1/3 of what my job used to pay
>you just can't compete son, git gud like i was

and people wonder why youth will turn nazi to find a way out.

>Your ancestors didn't do shit

ok, suraj, whatever you say.

>It's everyone else's fault waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>This game would be easier to play if it was on easy mode
>Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

it's literally the boomers' fault. i fully understand subhumans taking advantage of an opportunity their streetshitting civilisation would have never been able to offer.

>we wuz boomers

>I bet [current flavour of the month] did this!
IIRC, USA has had more job vacancies than unemployed people, and has had this for a while. Perhaps the problem lies... with you?

cnbc.com/2018/06/05/there-are-more-jobs-than-people-out-of-work.html

If you can't compete with them you're not worthy. Git gud at something they can't.

>doesn't know companies publish bullshit job ads that no native can fill in due to low wage, then they claim they found nobody to hire, then they get an h1b or mexican for 1/2 the pay which further lowers the median wage leading to a race to the bottom

Yes, a generation should leave everything on easy mode for the next. Every white generation did this except boomers.

No retard it's not a gibs me dat mentality. You fucking boomer. Only three classes of "people" support this open borders and free trade nonsense which has destroyed wages in the West:

1. Boomers who benefit from the lower cost of living and the returns they get on their portfolios because they're all invested in real estate.

2. Retarded sterile zoomers who believe not giving your job up to Pajeet and Kim is racism and are content with never starting a family because that's only up for gays.

3. Naive libertarians who think that looking out for the interest of the global economy is principled while countries like China look out solely for their economy's interest.

Boomers are fucking dishonest douchebags. They hire pajeets not because they're better but because they're cheaper. This is just like when a girl says she's not interested in you what she is really saying is she finds you unattractive.

How can someone in America, the UK or Europe compete with an Indian who has 10-20 times a lower cost of living?

why should the entire world enjoy access to a labor market created by a select few countries?

You're a fucking idiot.

There's a rumor going around that companies make fake job postings to ask for more H1Bs.

I give you a 5/10 for your mental gymnastics. (((they))) are ruining your life. You have no control over your life. Everyone is out to get your pathetic life.

Because people are fucking cattle.

Faggots like the dude you replied to are only able to show outrage where ever the media is able to direct it.

The elite benefit immensely from this. Alas people are sheep who deserve to be fleeced. Are you telling me all the people defending the importation and outsourcing of jobs to the third worlds aren't literal tards arguing against their own self-interest. Against their own countries self-interest (assuming they're from the West)?

it is literally racist to deny someone a job opportunity because of their race

>literally more jobs than there are unemployed people
>every unemployed person could get a job, and there would be leftover jobs still
>THE BOOMIE BOOMERS! They BOOMED! WHY?!?!?!
Listen to yourself whine. Where did these job opportunities come from? The moon? If "boomie boomers are responsible for everything!!!111eleven111!" then they are also responsible for all the jobs that YOU ARE IGNORING!

Go use your computer (boomer-made, btw) to work on your resume, and send it via the internet (boomer-made too, btw) to a job vacancy (yeah, boomer-made). That will get you a job. Whining and crying like a child is not going to help anyone.

>WAAAAH! I wanted some CANDY from the CANDY STORE but mummy said NO! I have to, like, do some odd jobs around the house for pocket money, and then buy it myself?!!?!!!!! Life is so unfair! My parents are so bad!!!!! WAAAH!

Pathetic!

just like chinks, pajeets and jews only hire their own once they get into a management position?

Yeah in America it's Indians at gas stations. You never see the Chinese because they are trading real estate behind closed doors and drinking bubble tea in mansions in upper class neighborhoods.

way to avoid the question, subhuman

>why should an entire white generation compete for jobs with the entire planet because of boomers while boomers didn't have to compete with anyone?

What the fuck are you on about? The Jews are behind this? Yeah there are some Jews tied up in all of this but they are not solely to blame unless you are a retard who can only think in binary terms.

So much feeds into this dynamic beyond just DA J0000z.

There is feminism, civic nationalism and multiculturalism.

The latter two were fed to the masses so they would be placated when Raj from fucking India comes to their country to take their job.

Don't worry Raj is just as American/English/French/German as you. After all we the Government (i.e. your secular deity) have proclaimed him to be just as much of an American/Englishmen/Frenchmen/German as you are. See he has a piece of paper making him so.

This is why the childless satanic rulers of European countries like Macron and Merkel have been saying retarded shit like Germany and France are nations of immigrants. This rhetoric is to make normies happy and realize that at a societal level they are not losing out. Because Raj and Kim are just as much a part of your society as your kinsmen.

You understand that white people can get a job in China for nothing other than being white, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=hdS-l0SeTTc

yeah, obviously. fortunately nobody really cares about the jobs they offer.

>I cannot get a job in China or India
This says something about you, you know.

And see vid:

ah, a libertarian

Have you held any team meetings in the street?

No you cow what I am saying is being against cheap, easily exploitable immigrant labor gets you accused of racism. Here I though the left cared about the plight of the working class.

So what if denying someone a job opportunity is racist? It's not wrong. I am going beyond race here mutt. I am talking about ethnicities. Italian businesses should hire first and foremost Italians and likewise for all countries.

Just replace those chairs with loos and watch them run.

Most of those jobs are fucking low IQ labor jobs.

Fuck you're a dirty boomer. You had low unemployment, relatively conservative morals and high starting salaries. And you ruined it so you could get cheap consumer goods and be hedonists.

who the fuck wants arborne cancer in china? misding the point completely.

It's a real damn shame we don't have IDs because you have just demonstrated how much of an illiterate you are.

>why should an entire white generation compete for jobs with the entire planet because of boomers while boomers didn't have to compete with anyone?
>why should an entire white generation compete for jobs
>why should an entire white generation
>why should
>why

>Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I want it easy mode. I don't like this game. I want a reset. This is not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair not fair!

What the actual fuck.

The cognitive dissonance on this guy. Take your pills you demented fuck.

you're gonna larp as enlightened malthusian now? get bent.

>I want a job, but I do not want a labour job! Labour job? No, no! Labour jobs were things done, by, like, you know, my parents and grandparents and such. That is boomer stuff. I want a job where I can sit a computer and drink my latte.
So there we have it. This, my obviously-not-low-IQ-pal, is the difference between you and boomers.

>every other race tries to make life easy for their next generation
>no yt, you should feed your kids to the wolves to make them stronger

are you a retarded jew by any chance and this is the maximum verbal pilpul you're able to summon?

>I though the left cared about the plight of the working class
Firstly, i'm not a leftist. Secondly, immigrants working in the US benefits the immigrant immensely and is not exploitative

>So what if denying someone a job opportunity is racist? It's not wrong
If you have a legit reason to not hire someone such as "they seem stupid" that's fine but if you see a resume with a black name and throw it out immediately, you are a racist, and are being an asshole

>Italian businesses should hire first and foremost Italians and likewise for all countries
have fun if you ever get on the wrong side of things

i want to pump gas and afford college with the pay while walking home in a 90% country, just like boomers did.

No I'm a whitboi tired of whinny white bitches.

With only a few exceptions, anyone from any country can apply for a job in any other country. Non-Indians work in India. Non-Chinese work in China. I myself am non-Malaysian, but am working in Malaysia.

If you do not like millions of foreigners working in your country, petition your government to ban your citizens from working abroad too.

...but I have never seen some do that before. Have you?

Ah. Where to begin.

You don't even understand the point of my argument. So I am going to lay it out more explicitly.

1. I am not averse to labor jobs. I have worked in factories, warehouses and construction while I was studying. I currently work in IT. Nothing wrong with those jobs. In fact those are the real jobs.

2. The issue is that boomers being indoctrinated into civic nationalism and multiculturalism have opened up their country's borders to immigrants. They bring these people in because they work for way less and are more subservient because they're on a work visa/H1B1 and will happily work overtime.

3. Boomers had it easy because jobs paid a lot more because a lot of industries hadn't been shipped off to the developing world. So they had better work conditions and pay and women weren't working as much either.

4. Because there was very little immigration and especially from radically incompatible countries like Asia, the ME and Africa housing was relatively cheap if you wanted to live further away from the city. So a young hard working guy out of high school could land a job and pay rent for a house or get a mortgage. In other words they had greater social mobility and freedom.

5. The issue is when a native countrymen who undergoes an intensive education (say electrical engineering) only to find himself without a job because it has to compete with third worlders overseas and the ones coming to his country then that is unfair.

I thought we were talking about pajeets take er jobs?
Boomers is a whole different topic.

So... you want to close your borders? Does that work both ways (), or just one way?

More like a sewer at the height of summer

> Firstly, i'm not a leftist. Secondly, immigrants working in the US benefits the immigrant immensely and is not exploitative
It is exploitative when they're being bought over and paid jackshit. Of course anything they get here is much better than what they would get in their own countries.

> If you have a legit reason to not hire someone such as "they seem stupid" that's fine but if you see a resume with a black name and throw it out immediately, you are a racist, and are being an asshole
Dickweed. Catch up with the conversation. So what? You're an asshole for supporting the importation of cheap foreign workers into white countries.

> have fun if you ever get on the wrong side of things
What do you mean? If I happen to be a minority looking for work in a country where they rule by my hypothetical standards? Yeah so what faggot. This is your civic nationalist thinking. It's not immoral to have two standards of behavior for family/kin and the other for strangers.

why do you have more rights to a higher paying job than the immigrant? assuming you can both work equally well

> I myself am non-Malaysian, but am working in Malaysia.
You've ousted yourself as a slimy boomer pedo.

sure thing, moishe, white like me.

How do leftist justify people's right to marrying their dogs?

no, pajeet, the only thing i need to petition is my government not to allow others to work in my country, ie, caring about my own people and that's it.

>who would want to work in a non-white country

yes, both ways, indians can work in india all they want, americans in the us

> So... you want to close your borders?
Why the extreme? Who said closing the borders. There is a place for immigration and that depends on the context. Currently most Western countries like the US are fine in terms of population.

> Does that work both ways (), or just one way?
One way. If by that you mean my country gets to block out immigrant labor and my countrymen get to work abroad. Why not take advantage of it if those countries (e.g. Malaysia will let us).

How whities justify fucking their cousins to perserve their master race?

Attached: Inbred.jpg (350x350, 20K)

Why don't you do that, then? Start a petition to close your borders both ways: All Non-Americans get kicked out of the USA, and all Americans must not leave the USA.

Tell me, what is stopping you?

>One way.
>my country gets to block out immigrant labor and my countrymen get to work abroad.
Rules for thee, but not for me.

Pajeet here. Get gud whitebois lmao

Nice deflection

But to answer your point.

> why do you have more rights to a higher paying job than the immigrant? assuming you can both work equally well
Because immigrants aren't my kin. I am not talking about race. This would apply to Poles wanting to work in Italy or France.

I owe it to my people to offer it to them as a courtesy and as a society we have each other's interest at heart. But even for a globalist mutt like yourself it screws you over too because it drops wages the floor and make work conditions worse. I.e. increased unpaid overtime as you've got to compete with Indian bachelors who live on beans in their apartment with 10 other guys.

So what? lol dumbfuck

You're shit. You're only being hired because you're cheap.

Get with the times.
It's not like to good ol' days when whitie ran the world.
Times change. Powers change. Whites fell asleep at the wheel and are getting steam rolled.
Clawing to gain back your position isn't going to work now.
The can of worms are already open.
Get used to it or just kill yourself already.

immigrants aren't forced to come here, they want to... because living here offers a hugely better standard of living than their home country. How is that exploitative? It is no more exploitative than hiring someone already in the country for a low wage, which happens all the time.

>Yeah so what faggot.
So you'll have a terrible time finding a job

>It's not immoral to have two standards of behavior for family/kin and the other for strangers.
when did I say you should treat anyone like family? I just said don't refuse to hire someone for their race... you don't have to fucking invite them to have dinner with your family...

>So what? lol
Right. So... you are having employment problems? "So what? lol". Immigrants taking your jobs? "So what? lol".

>So what? lol dumbfuck
The cognitive dissonance.

Because the immense propaganda that has gone into your average Westerners brain. Civic nationalism and multiculturalism. Didn't you hear Germany is a nation of immigrants.

dw.com/en/how-germany-became-a-country-of-immigrants/a-15495161

That Indian or Chinese who comes to your country and takes your job he is just as German as you are. Then come the charges of xenophobia and racism.

Furthermore if a country is dumb enough to allow foreigners to take domestic jobs that are in demand then that country is doomed anyway

>It's not immoral to have two standards of behavior for family/kin and the other for strangers.

fucking this.
this has to be hammered in over and over again until whites start thinking racially once again.
this is the most moral thing you can do.

becauae the immigrants bloodline did nothing to create the job it's applying to.

OP is a dumb inbred.

you only get hired cause you cost 1/10 of what an european would cost, while producing 1/5 cause there's still some white management in the company. make no mistake.

> Get used to it
I am. Don't worry about that.

> mmigrants aren't forced to come here, they want to... because living here offers a hugely better standard of living than their home country.
No shit. That's the problem. Them coming here. You're really fucking dense. You've been programmed to trade in good boy points that you get from virtue signalling away your future for shitty employment prospects and a grim future.

> How is that exploitative? It is no more exploitative than hiring someone already in the country for a low wage, which happens all the time.
Because you're taking advantage of the fact that they're poor and they'll work for anything slightly better than the pittance they earn in their home country. They come here and work overtime like dogs.

> So you'll have a terrible time finding a job
We were talking about hiring someone not about employment.

> when did I say you should treat anyone like family? I just said don't refuse to hire someone for their race... you don't have to fucking invite them to have dinner with your family...
A job is a source of income. An opportunity to partake in the economy. Its not comparable to inviting them for dinner.

You sound like some form of shitskin in a white country.

> Right. So... you are having employment problems? "So what? lol". Immigrants taking your jobs? "So what? lol".
I have a job. Unlike you fucking cattle I have empathy for my fellow countrymen struggling to get a job because of mass immigration. Ultimately I dont even blame the companies its the government and the complacency of the public that is to blame.

Wow using words you dont understand. You've lucked out on the fact that we dont have Ids.

Keep lying to yourself.

Indian doctors are the best

>Get used to it or just kill yourself already
Finally a true honest opinion from a non-white. Helps redpill whites seeing exactly what subhumans wish for their future.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish shithead. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

Holy shit this entire thread is coping from unemployable losers

It's literally never been easier to get a software dev job.

> this has to be hammered in over and over again until whites start thinking racially once again.
fuck off with this racial bullshit

no one but mutts in the US buy it. we need to start thinking in more concrete ethnic terms. Saxon, Scot-Irish, Bavarian, Sicilian, Southerner.

And you forget because there on a work permit they have to comply with every demand the employers make like unpaid overtime, shorter breaks and you as a native have to also suffer these worsened work conditions because you have to compete with them.

beautiful point