Is RMS /ourguy/?

Is RMS /ourguy/?

Attached: stalllman.png (1888x585, 54K)

If shitskin paki pajeets are allowed to contribute into his projects then he isn't.

What a fucking fag

>not happy birthday to President al-Assad
Not really.

>shitting on based hillary
So he is a trumptard nazi racist after all, im switching back to windows.
5 years of my life wasted in loonix

>hating Pinochet for saving Chile
>no mention of Assad
nice meme

>be USA
>be the most powerful country in the world
>have satellites,spies,mercenaries everywhere
>some goat fuckers from Afghanistan attack you on home turf
>cry ;_;

Pinochet was the best thing to ever happen to Chile

>support a new investigation on 9/11
oy vey

Attached: MerchantMad.jpg (202x249, 30K)

>free and open source projects
>let me decide who contributes and who fucks off
You dont understand what "free and open" means do you?

>know some goat fuckers from Afghanistan will attack you on home turf
>let it happen
>profit by removing many civil liberties and justify massive spying

He is a fucking commie. Holy shit.
Fuck you RMS

Cringe.

Attached: you as spurdo.png (502x410, 81K)

There are two types of Jews. Zionists and Bolsheviks. RMS is a Bolshevik. He is not our guy. He may have done great things in the world of computing, but as people become more politically enlightened, it's obvious that he is two-faced.

>Be Chile
>Be shit bureaucracy
>Pinochet comes along
>literally forced freedom down your market, US style
>privatizes everything
>for 30 years your country only has economic progress to show for it and is now one of the *only* stable country in SA
whaaaaaaaa muh elected officials couldn't further ruin the country whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Please stop, even if you like the economic model it wasn't made thanks to Pinochet.
Also, there is nothing good about "economic progress" when all of the jobs in your country are so basic that can be stolen by haiti and are stolen by haiti so chileans end up searching for food in the trash cans.
You know nothing about chile, cringe.

but commies aren't people

RMS is a fag for "GNU/", but hats off to this

>Pinochet's murderous military dictatorship
He was a human rights activist that killed people in self defense. It wasn't like he killed people because it hurt his fee fees.

>filthy jew
>our guy
Yes. Only stupid goyim hate based RMS, but who cares.

In any economic system the majority of the jobs are done by unqualified labor. The solution is to not let the haitians in the first place.
Sure it's bad to be a globalist and let everybody and their dog in but a venezuela tier commie shithole ain't any better.
The CIA probably did us south americans a favor by preventing most countries from becoming marxist.

He is, and always will be, Supreme Jewlord of Jow Forums. Repeat after me:
>Barukh atah Adonai, Eloheinu, melekh ha'olam asher kidishanu b'mitz'votav v'tzivanu l'had'lik neir shel tochna hopshit. (Amein)

Attached: saintignucius.jpg (321x445, 31K)

The economic policies pushed by the Chicago Boys and strong armed by Pinochet destroyed Chile, it wasn't until the Latin American debt crisis in 1982 when Chile defaulted along all the other way less free economies that they changed their ways, the Chicago Boys where ousted after plunging half of the country into poverty and delivering growth that paled severely in comparison to countries with heavy state participation in the economy like Mexico

He literally did, Allende wasn't even an actual commie and during his regime repression was non existent

PINOCHET DID NOTHING WRONG. IF WE HAD 1000x PINOCHET IN THE WORLD THE WORLD WOULD BE AT PEACE.

>I once saw a bunch of people rallying for Hillary
>I yelled at them: "back in my day we had a name for crooks like Hillary Clinton: Consevatives!"
Stallman hates both Trump and Clinton. He believes the 2016 election was a shitshow and by voting for any of those two shitstains you were destroying America by lowering the bar. Now any shitstain can be President.
And he's right.

>killed and dissapeared dissidents
>forced women and men to be sterilized
>no liberty of press
Binochet did noding rong :DDDDD

>letting a leisure class boomer tell you how to live

rms managed to single-handedly destroy the software industry. that guy is pure evil and shall be enjailed.

Attached: jew 2.webm (480x360, 598K)

>know some goat fuckers from Afghanistan will attack you on home turf
?

Who would have expected RMS was a dumb-ass truther.

Dumb sheep

Mentally feeble conspiracy thinker

holy shit
>pinochet overthrew a communist on 9/11
>pinochet was born on november 25, the same date as fidel castro's death
god I wish I knew more of these coincidences
if only he wasn't into neoliberalism. He could've done even greater things with austrian economics.

Attached: a25528513d6b03adf86d1179a91a1dfe-imagegif.gif (500x281, 889K)

Pinochet has been reduced to le helicopter meme man by larping ancap faggots.

Holy shit RMS fucking based. Too bad I couldnt go to his talk this year ;-;

>complain about muh evil killer commies
>support military dictatorships that still kill people

Never change, mutts.

>haha le ebin helicopter man is so awesome!! fuck rms and his commie shit I want to be under a dictator rule!!
christ, you people have some real mental issues

I met one of Allende's bodyguards personally and there's absolutely no doubt that he killed himself. It wasn't "the attacks". It was his rifle.

When you think about it, who first said that questioning things that "happened" was a wrong thing to do? And why, exactly?