Bolsonaro New President Of Brazil

BOLSOBULLET - BULLETNARO

BOLSONARO wants every house in Brazil to have one gun. Current Brazil Law forbidens guns for civilians, and allows it only for particular people, after a test, with limited ammo. He was elected the new President of Brazil. Do you think is it a good idea, brazilians with guns?

Attached: Bolsonaro 17.jpg (600x403, 36K)

>BE BRAZILIAN
>GET SHOT

It's a good idea in my book. Give the one law abiding Brazilian a gun to hold off the hordes from the favelas.

Attached: M1911A1.png (300x188, 64K)

no. brazil is already a shithole.

my mum wants to flee to portugal and take me with her if he gets in power because she's a libtard
i want to keep my frens
wat do

I can't wait to get shot at college by the bullied kids with their parents' guns.

>move to portugal
>better than brazil
>be happy

that's a dream user.

>Do you think is it a good idea, brazilians with guns?
I think its a great idea, the more dead stupid thugs at the hands of the law abiding the better.

It would be less of a shithole if civilized people armed themselves to whatever means they see fit to defend themselves and their family. Also wouldn't you want a gun when Venezuela storms your country because they ran out of Chinese rice and toilet paper? I sure as hell wouldn't want to be dragged back to a shitty gulag.

How do you feel about that? I'm sure it's nice there for the most part.

Attached: rally 294939945.jpg (640x480, 34K)

No Guns

OP here, I'm against guns. for the world.

brazilians with guns is not a good idea
homicides will skyrocket here

i'd get one of those please be patient i have autism hats because i am actually autistic if i had the money
i just want a comfy life

Fine with me. I believe people should have the right to own weapons, I don't believe it should be mandatory exuding Switzerland and a few other small countries that need standing armies because they're surrounded by bigger nations with a history of sperging out and invading everything. Besides there are plenty of non lethal ways to subdue a person sometimes.

>I'm against guns. for the world.
That would be impossible to regulate without a global fascist one party government and even then you'd have a black market and rebel groups.

Mine wants to take me to Canada.
I don't want Bolsomeme to win but I wanna get away from this shithole, idk what to do.

>idk what to do.
Hope he wins so you can leave, or just leave?

Attached: gunsmith_cats0000000.jpg (500x341, 33K)

Brazil in 2019. >BE BRAZILIAN
>GET SHOT

Turn on that music so I can kick your ass, faggot.

there will be no kicks, there will be shots and deaths. if it were just kicks punches fighting it would be better. neighbors will kill neighbors for nothing. FUCK THIS WORLD.

Brazil in the current year: 10/26/2018 >BE BRAZILIAN
>SPAM GAY SHIT ON Jow Forums

Attached: 1537296296591.jpg (611x605, 72K)

BRAZILIANS WILL KILL BRAZILIANS for any stupid reason now. for banal reasons. the homicide numbers will rise to the stars! homicides will rise a lot! Damn

You are right. Poor people, as brazilians, as us, will only do disgrace with guns.

Europe is even worse. You can't do any thing wrong there, you can't flert with a women, that the entire European police appears to kill you. and you get arrested. Just as Europe Police kills terrorists. Now it is a crime to flert with women. I'm male, single and straight. But being a faggot is not a crime. Fuck The Law.

^^^^

^^^^^^

You will be. Don't get frustrated. And if you don't be, some kids in another city at school will be.

@bfUexH49
Dude, fucking tone down that autism

Attached: 1531357389088.png (500x469, 106K)

except if he flerts with women. then he will go to jail, or be killed by the police. Europe works this way.

I mean, with the current climate there, sure, maybe it won't wokr in every country, but there needs to be some fucking cleaning done in your country.

cleaning a dirty that will appear again. the human being is dirty.

>all the stupid people will wipe each other out
And? Would you rather them breed more of their kind?

Attached: 55Chan and BRChan laughing 1484631269597.jpg (446x400, 33K)

ggwp Jair, now send back Battisti asap

Based imo.

he will. there is a video where he offends Cesari Battisti.

nonsense what you say. and yes, I would rather.

Chiled in my opinion. CHILEd CHILED

Maybe they problem isn't guns but Brazilians. Chile has a much higher gun ownership rate and we don't murder each other nearly as much.

É melhor Jair se acostumando!

>Maybe the problem isn't guns but Brazilians
I think Chileans Suck. You are the problem.

no

So, it's a good idea that ONLY criminals and police have guns, and I mean CRIMINALS who can kidnap you in sight and chop your arms and legs while your family pays only for the torso?

Ai jesus!
>dream
>portugonistan
>be american
>have brazilian get-shot buddy
>both get shot

also mfw communism is the way to keep my friends

Attached: 43312400a90807cf16fdce5682e5b28efb355709e80d60ffe8235324eacd846f.png (443x534, 118K)

What the fuck you fuckers just said about guns and Bolsonaro?

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x224, 5K)

This. Based America bro.

nothing, i just said that my mom is scared of him

Estao esquecendo o verdadeiro lider do povo Brasileiro
Um grande homen que queria sair da roça, consegui dinheiro e virou morador da cidade. E ainda consegui comer novinhas.
Roça o voto nele que ele gosta

Attached: mr brinquedo.png (590x388, 377K)

its a huge country with lots if beach to smuggle guns in. Dont criminals already have all the guns they need? This would help regular brazilians be safer. In Texas, criminals think twice before breaking into a house, cuz thry know an old boomer is probably packing heat.