Is Red Hat based and redpilled?

Is Red Hat based and redpilled?

Attached: 1024px-RedHatHeadquartersRaleigh.jpg (1024x1010, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outreachy.org/
youtu.be/wtBY4Dhe8d4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a Python developer who works for Red Hat, published four pull requests seeking to change "master" and "slave" in Python documentation and code to terms like "parent," "worker," or something similarly anodyne.
Woke as fuck

it's just red

redhat are niggers
they try to lock linux systems up with shitstemD
can't wait for their bankrupcy.

>only succesful lincucks company
>tries to lock stuff up
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, starting to see a pattern here.

They do the most work in the Linux ecosystem.
Even if you don't like certain developments, they are the only real driving force. And generally it is for the better.

They aren't politically conservative if that is what you mean with redpilled.

Running a cluster of 1,000 RHEL servers at work right now. Pretty fucking based!

outreachy.org/

they're on that list, so no

they're bringing UNIX to the 21st century, god bless them they are in my prayers

>tips fedora

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Valve is doing a lot of good work to get Windows games running on Linux. That's not easy to do.

Is valve based and redpilled?

no its cucked and poetterpilled

No one forced linux distributions to adopt systemd.

It's shit. They love vendor locking. The company I work for sucks their cocks like there's no tomorrow. They've all the red hat products.

>vendor locking
explain

They have cloud shit. OpenShift it's called. But "open" my ass, you'll need service contracts with those fuckers.

how is having a service contract "vendor locking"? RHEL also has service contracts, is that vendor locking too?

also, the "Open" stands for Open Source. which it is.

Based and redcapped.

>Based
>Redpilled
>Ourguy

If you use any of these terms, you're a fucking cock sucking faggot incapable of thinking for themselves. How fucking little value do you put on your own existence that you have to cling to some fucking corporate entities or no name fucking non-existent celebrity.

Because once you buy one of their infrastructure crap you'll stay with them because nobody is going to switch from OpenShift ever.

What the fuck

Look at this faggot. Why do you come here if all you're going to do is complain about buzzwords and wojaks?
Can't handle the blackpill fren?

kys

>fren
Go back to Jow Forumsaww and upvote dog pictures.

okay, this is epic

It's ok. The anger phase fades out and eventually you get filled with a calming state of indifference.

>nobody is going to switch from OpenShift
is that because Red Hat makes it impossible, or is it because no one wants to go through the process of switching without a good reason?

>Go back to Jow Forumsaww and upvote dog pictures.
That's oddly specific. Is that where you come from buddy?

do the red hats drink red bull?

>what is the Intelligence Community

buaaa red hat is the only option so is bad !!! :(

are you the Science from 7chan?

Thoughts on their new ad?

youtu.be/wtBY4Dhe8d4

>not primary and secondary
Disgusting

No, I created it though so people like you would stay off Jow Forums.

That was Debians fault.

No. They are GNOMEd.

parent is offensive to couples who can't have babies

worker is offensive to NEETs and down syndrome people who can't find any work that suits their disabilities

Well, no I won't do that. The only sites I use are this one, youtube and 8ch.

They suicided Ian

Attached: 1536686757988.png (623x720, 564K)

Ah yes, the "it was democratically chosen for its strengths" argument.
Where poorly implemented sysvinit bootscripts were pitted against two bloated pieces of shit which at least had 5 minutes of thought put into their respective design and the thing which had 5 minutes of thought put into its design and looked like it was getting more traction won.
What a fair and balanced contest.
If you only pit Windows 7, Mac and DOS against each other in a contest and Windows 7 wins, does that make Windows 7 the best operating system?