Is this still accurate?

Is this still accurate?

>inb4 mac is a dildo hahahaha xd

Attached: razors.png (1280x905, 379K)

too few cameras

electric razors are generally garbage, yes

I use those cheap as fuck women's razors, don't even need cream and never cut myself while still getting a good shave on my face.

translation: I'm a babyface who cant grow a beard.

Whats garbage about them?

On the contrary, i can grow a good Slav beard and make myself look like a god damn priest if i wanted to.

Expensive initially, expensive replacement blades, and not as thorough as a safety razor
They do work though, and are very simple to use.

Attached: 114332_PRINCE-6-Klingen-Rasierer-o-5-Ersatzklingen_xxl.jpg (600x295, 41K)

Ubuntu LTS

Attached: 0003_RAZOR-04_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 63K)

Mac would be Windows, but more expensive

>mac doesn't have cameras.
whatever, itard.

Yes.

Attached: ncta.png (500x400, 14K)

It only takes a minute to rejuvenate my razor with my Razor Gator.

Attached: blister_new.jpg (274x538, 165K)

>mfw unironically use both

Attached: HF6DAlGv.jpg (1252x1252, 129K)

But the neckbeards who use Linux don't shave at all

Should I buy a Gillette pro glide or a safety razor?

I use Linux and I use a set of extra close hair clippers to shave my head and face every other day before I jump in the shower. I think it's 0.4mm compared to 0.8mm. I can't use razorblades because it irritates my skin and I end up with ingrown hairs. I have to have at least a little scratch there.

Then who is the safety razor?

Attached: 1-razor-10-blades-shaving-men-stainless-steel.jpg (2000x2000, 196K)

That should be Linux and Straight Razor should be Unix/BSD

ftfy

Attached: razors.png (1280x905, 316K)

Apple has a no privacy policy, too.

Maybe they actually record less, but they do record data already and they could record fucking everything; they gave themselves permission already in the licenses. It also deserves a lot of cameras.

>10 point difference
literally nothing

I really like these. They don't cause as many rashes as disposable or machine razors, but the replacement blades are, indeed, expensive af.

This.

It's a big deal if those are averages.

Attached: Untitled.png (1207x752, 423K)

Attached: tb_640x480.jpg (422x340, 18K)

Maybe if it's 100 representatives for each OS, chosen in a way to minimize other known variables as much as possible. Even then, 3000 people is not a large sample. If it's 333 for two categories and 334 for the third category and they were chosen in the easiest manner the pollsters could, then it's pretty useless.

1000 representatives for each*

This.

Attached: 1536762422922.jpg (632x720, 88K)

ask your wife if she feels a difference between your 6 incher and her boyfriend's 7 incher
i'm sure she's fucking him for his personality.

even 3 people would be good enough if you pick out average ones

I have one kind of like that. I use it less now, since I'm maintaining a beard, and only need to shave from about an inch above my adam's apple down. Then I just use a beard trimmer to keep the rest of the beard from getting scraggly.