New iOS 12 Feature

In less than 24hrs, Apple fan bois will be frothing in their pants at Apple's newest software and phones. I say we give them a new feature with the newest software. Let's get brain storming and have some fun

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 11.04.11 PM.png (1246x1164, 1.1M)

>reeeeeee people like things that I don’t like!

This is why you’re alone, user.

iOS 12 the same as your age right?

how about something to do with microwaving or waterproofing xD

Says the fag posting on Jow Forums

Rofl wat if we tell ppl tat if you plug a lightning cable into a pc it will actually charge the phone lmao >^•^

ok so what's something android had for years now but ios doesn't?
what will be the """revolutionary""" new feature?

>Hi user!
>Have You Spoken To Jesus Today user?

Attached: HI.jpg (731x1007, 81K)

wonder how much it nerfs the battery and CPU this time?

cute girl

Too bad Group FaceTime won’t be ready at launch.

"women"s jaws are bigger than the dudes

Her smile reminds me of pic related.

Attached: F6AD0F77-4A9D-40DD-8981-37EE8CF00AA6.jpg (360x485, 50K)

WHATS WITH THOSE RIDICULOUS FUCKING GLASSES OH MY GOD.

fucken hipsters swear to god

Attached: A47A7CC3-653D-4368-A8BB-7E529C897150.jpg (214x317, 31K)

Why be so bitter about new technology ? At the very least it means the competition will adept some of their new stuff. I for one look forward to universal night mode on every phone.

this
there's something about that """woman""" that gives me the jimmie willies
get your eyes checked

We could probably convince that their next gen iOS gives users the ability to supercharge their phones while in the freezer or something like that.
Or that their phones could be supercharged underwater (although we already had the waterproof meme I think.)

Attached: t h o n k.jpg (800x800, 47K)

This has been done a million times, please kill yourself already

Attached: 1524457178617.jpg (490x480, 23K)

Find something that breaks the infra-red sensors on the X (and XS) if you're looking for le epic Jow Forums maimai.

idk if i was an upper middle class white girl what would I be scared of happening to my phone?

how 2 get free wireless charging
step 1 get/build/steal a taser, some copper wire, and magnets
step 2 build a coil with the wire
step 3 attach the coil to the taser
step 4 induce 15 million volts to the phone
step 5 ???????
step 6 profit

>trying to capture lightning in a bottle twice
Jesus, the microwave thing was fun but just let it go. It stops being special if you try it literally every year.

Will Apple ever implement MacOS into iPads?
Or at least put some pen and touch support into a foldable macbook pro?

Holy shit I want to ditch my surface pro 4 in the trash so hard.

Attached: 1518077660964.jpg (320x383, 20K)

>Will Apple ever implement MacOS into iPads?
No. macOS isn't optimized for touch interaction. You really do not want to see that happen, even if you think you do.
>Or at least put some pen and touch support into a foldable macbook pro?
Still no. They might one day add Apple Pencil support to the giant trackpad on the MacBook Pros so you can use it as a drawing surface, but you will never be able to draw or write directly on the screen itself, nor will you be able to flip it around.
Nobody wants a laptop that tries and fails to be a tablet, and nobody wants a tablet that tries and fails to be a laptop. It's best to have separate devices that are both good at what they do.

Attached: 1432326133814.jpg (413x395, 73K)

>doesn't use a 1000$ wacom tablet with a desktop
Massive faggot desu.

1. Apple is never the first nor the best at implementing anything. Next thing you know they will announce a NPU phone and claim they are first (normies will as always buy it)
2. Apple incentivizes competition to raise their prices and to spew marketing bullshit if it gets them to sell products. Nowhere along the production of any product the costumer is treated like he should, instead he is taken as a literal idiot who 22 year old hipsters can sell a lemon to ( hence why every time Jow Forums tried tricking apple customers into doing retarded shit, they fell for it)
3. Night mode is gay, but it was already available on OTHER phones prior to being present in apple devices. It's also besides the point that if the greatest feature you can advertise is a Night Mode option, you probably shouldn't announce a new product.

iOS 12 has been out for a few months now you fucking retard

I forgot that the Developer Preview was a thing, just got the mdm profile installed and am downloading the public beta right now.

Thanks OP!

Attached: 01986229-410A-4F2F-BA66-E525F896EF6A.png (750x1334, 1.6M)

how diversive are your friends?

>Apple is never the first nor the best at implementing anything.
Never ? So even the fingerprint reader on an iPhone 8 is absolute garbage ? Or are you just going dismiss the entire concept of that as "gay" because it doesn't suit your narrative ?

>Apple incentivizes competition to raise their prices and to spew marketing bullshit
Yea they're pretty bad with that, treating the consumer terribly that is. Though that has happened in every tech field. RGB on mice that fall apart and Nintendo selling you 2012 tech for $300 etc. Thinking this would stop if Apple vanished is stupid.

>Night mode is gay
Okay. I hope you find something else to look forward too.

can you post that wallpaper?

it is ios exclusive

see

root

Test post

Attached: 7B98FFB9-B76F-4C1F-B88A-198B87278BC0.jpg (2052x1536, 804K)

Test

Attached: 396C1E04-265E-4A11-96C8-F50C3A287D33.jpg (1536x2052, 803K)

Explanation of the picture:
White guy is obsolete - leaving with a backpack, that's all he has. Black guy taking over (he's in foreground - will get bigger); Lesbian feminist friends of all races approve.
Someone please meme this.

Attached: screen-shot-2018-06-04-at-2-28-36-pm.png (437x612, 296K)

Meme yourself back to

When they release some actual new phones, we should make an ad that says these phones can be cleaned in a dishwasher.

Attached: 97623453.jpg (833x1000, 428K)

everything is Jow Forums

Yet they will never add a proper file system browser.

It's the fucked up old hag mouth.

Attached: file.png (162x129, 32K)

Put it on top of an induction stove for wireless charging

>Someone please meme this.
Not your personal army, kiddo.

The backpack on the cuck is to contrast with the "homely" feeling of the black bull. Basically out with the old, in with the new.

Here, enjoy buddy.

How insecure you have to be to type something like this

Attached: 965219_windows-95-setup-wallpapers-by-epzik8-on-deviantart_1023x767_h.png (1023x767, 1.52M)

Google spyware

Will iOS12 finally be able to do basic tasks like removing trash from the homescreen?

Why is Bible pre-installed? Are they that retarded?

go ask Jow Forums

Attached: opisgay.jpg (262x200, 18K)

>3/5 non-white
>whites now a minority
hell yeah, nigga bros we won

Attached: image.jpg (731x1007, 80K)

That one kills the dither, try this.

Attached: AF97B73D-4E27-48C2-8854-BEF5D336E61F.jpg (640x480, 312K)

>Why is Bible pre-installed? Are they that retarded?

No but it seems you are.

>NO U

Very mature, fairy tale believer.

>ctrl+f
>rectum
>anus
>phrase not found

I am fucking disappoint

He's calling you retarded because, as far as I can tell, you somehow think the "Books" app is a Bible app. Or maybe you can't distinguish Game of Thrones from the Bible, I'm not sure.

iOS 12 is pretty good desu

Attached: 81A98399-2573-44D3-A1B3-CDDB92B8E85B.jpg (1125x2436, 183K)

Yes, that app that shows a picture of the "holy bible" is not a bible app then.

Congratulations, you're retarded.

Attached: 29e1fffe9128cf4bc825ca340092dfb170cb0485.png (750x1334, 369K)

>lagOS

Lag

>iOS 12 is good

anything was better than iOS 11. No 32 bit app support, can't turn off wifi and bt, only disconnect, slower than iOS 10. Funny that iOS 9 and classic mac OS 9 were the last 'great ones' and even then 6 was the only one that was any good compared to the new ones.

still on ios 10. should i pull the trigger?

>I literally cannot read

>was

I still run 9.3.5 and was able to get my battery changed at an Applel Store too.

>nah install meridian or yalu, its still faster than iOS12

I'm on iOS 10.3.3 in my iPhone 5

Update when?

keked

>remove all physical charging ports
>replace it with an Apple only qi charging system that's much slower than traditional chargers

Attached: download (10).jpg (115x146, 5K)

>MESSAGES: Michael Dubs

someone make this into a 1337 looking infographic
(green text over black background and so on)
the ones "made by apple" are too overdone

Based windows 95 setup wallpaper

But user, there is no such app in the OP picture. I'm not sure what your picture is supposed to demonstrate, except that there exists a Bible app which you can install.

Self healing glass technology. use an exposed flame light a lighter or a stove flame to the parts you want to repair for 5-15 mins.