Salary Question

Offered a job as lead tech engineer for a firm that manages ISP/OSP for a large oil firm in TX. Will handle all BOMS for all deliveries, as well as updating rail road infrastructure and everything else in the network.

It will require relocation.

Is 350K salary for 40 hours a week too low?

Other urls found in this thread:

saucenao.com/search.php?url=https://i.4cdn.org/g/1536753329466.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah. Janitors in my area make 500k for 20 hours a month.

A thread died for this.

Good

Need sauce without the meme text

That doujin was great

>350K salary
stop jerking off to yearly, before-tax wages. There is LITERALLY no guarantee that you will be there next month, or even next week.

Sauce'd it up, reading at my work desk.

It was probably a bad thread.

Attached: blushing schoolgirl.png (594x640, 249K)

Share sauce please. I don't get to work for a while

Jow Forums hasn't had a good thread in a long time. This one is no exception.

Just use Yandex

Is there a download for this? All I find is sites that require registration or is behind paywalls. mega would be fine.

Miss IRC bots and plain straight forward download links so much. So few have groups have batch torrents too. Everyone got so greedy once patreon and such came around.

Tiny Evil.
Use SauceNAO in future, newfags.
saucenao.com/search.php?url=https://i.4cdn.org/g/1536753329466.jpg

Can you read. Never said I didn't figure out the artist or name of the stuff. The downloads for it requires registration. Scanlator does not provide mega links, IRC bots, or batch torrents. Old groups do stuff the right way ofc, but newer ones all go for online reader sites that make it very inconvenient to download something.

Literally just google the title you fucking retard.

i did and found the scanlator website, which requires registration for downloads. Someone like LWB would simply put the mega link in the description. No registration required.

Why the fuck are you relying on the scanlator site?
Its literally one of the most popular doujins, its fucking everywhere.

Why would I not go to the source?

Because it requires registration :^)

Correct. So fuck it. Can't be bothered. Old groups are full of content that is convenient to download.

Attached: 1514919122031.png (498x710, 290K)