What the fuck is up with literal boomers acting like their too retarded to use modern technology?

What the fuck is up with literal boomers acting like their too retarded to use modern technology?
I was yelled at by an elderly woman today at work because I didn’t hold her fucking hand and treat her like a fucking baby when instructing her how to make a backup of the information on her phone.
After I told her she can backup her iPhone with itunes, her literal response was “i’m a senior citizen, i need you to take things real slowly for me” and proceeded to yell at me because i expected her to know how to use a piece of machinery she spent 700 dollars on FUCK
What a fucking retard
Fuck that generation seriously

Attached: image.jpg (588x575, 140K)

Please don’t procreate.

Boomer has nothing to do with age.
It's a mindset.

elderly woman are not boomers they are like proto boomers or actual boomers.

boomers are like 29-30 year olds that managed to live a functional social life with out tinder and only make a facebook account after they left highschool.

> boomers are like 29-30 year olds
Stop using Jow Forums.

I said literal boomers. The literal baby boomer generation is like in their 50s-60s now.

pff semantics back in my day we had to play world of Warcraft for 16hours a day to get a single blue.

This. My grandfather was programming up until he died.

>boomers are like 29-30 year olds that managed to live a functional social life with out tinder and only make a facebook account after they left highschool.
I'm 19 and I've never had a faceshit account or tinder or other trash. I also have a job and girlfriend. How can anyone afford to waste time on that shit?

t. user with narcissistic personality disorder

I really grew to hate older people. I worked in a support center for 2 years, and we had an electronic line. It was a HUGE touch screen with like 3 buttons. You push a button that says "I need support", "I need a return" or "I need a wire transfer". Literally all there was on the screen. 3. HUGE. FUCKING. BUTTONS. You press a button and a piece of paper slides out with your number. Fucking geezers would just freeze like deer in the headlights as soon as they saw the the screen. They would screech, break the line and ask for help with the "COMPUTER". Fuck, how can you be so retarded that you can't even read the fucking huge text on 3 only buttons there are. Yeah, don't work in support lads.

Attached: bluescreen.jpg (495x600, 242K)

your different people bellow a set age don't use facebook at all and use snapchat and Instagram for every thing.

your only 19 once your girlfriend leaves you for bigger dick you will use tinder for aprox 15 years having sex with other low self esteem people and fearing going out in public and running into people you actually know.

You guys are. That lady just pissed me off so much because my own grandfather who I live with (who is probably older than she is) can use an iPhone and the majority of its features without ever asking me for help
And then theres dumb fuck lady who can’t use an OS literally designed for babies and disabled people

you willnever know what its like to socializing in a small niche group for 10 years and climb the ranks and your own self esteam to feel like the upper crust of the "scene" and then mate with a similar upper crust and spend your late 20s in bliss before realizing its all full of shit and it falling apart and you both just going for genetic and socioeconomic matches not bullshit social cliché ones.

Yeah this the kind of sht that pisses me off.
At work when helping elderly people set up their brand new iPhones, they won’t even read what’s on the screen and jusr ask “what do I do?” when the only choice they can pick is “continue”
How do people get this lazy? Being literate is a fucking gift.

This. My mom is old as fuck, she is 80+, and she learned how to use a smarphone with a little help. She looks up recipes and chats with her friends on whatsapp, also she watches cringy shitty youtube videos all the time. The hardest part of her adoption was understanding when she is on data and when she is on WIFI, and that's just because she couldn't see icons very well. Increased the font and she has almost no problems now. But some fucking people just go into the mindset that OH FUCK I AM OLD I CAN'T DO THAT. It's just an excuse to get other people to do stuff for you.

This sounds like massive projection.

Why not just help her instead of being a prick? If she still can't do afterwards then it's her fault entirely.

you sound like a colossal faggot

how can I project using tinder for 15 years it hasn't been out that long also im a boomer. I only made facebook after highschool and never had tinder.

you younins are underdeveloped swines your future is socially bankrupt have fun

I wasn’t a prick to her. I was very nice actually but she was a total cunt the whole time. Let me tell you what happened
>Lady comes in and asks to see iPhone 7
>Show her it
>She tells me she wants to buy it but asks if we move her data between phones
>Tell her we can’t move data directly between phones, but we can move data with an iCloud backup or iTunes backup
>She then tells me she thought the benefit of buying from the Apple store was we move the data
>Tell her we help customers restore data through backups
>Shes angry already because she doesn’t know what the fuck i’m talking about
>Ask if she uses iCloud
>doesn’t even have an apple ID logged in
>Ask her if she has computer
>She says yes
>Tell her she can backup her info on her computer
>She gets angry and yells because she doesnt know how to do it and thinks yelling will solve her problems
>Google “how to backup iphone on itunes” on her own phone and bring her to the official Apple website
>Read the directions word-for-word to her
>She walks out saying after saying she’ll back up her phone

You could have made like $50 right there

I didn’t want her service desu she was a cunt. I hope she gods and gets her new iPhone from her carrier instead and gets fucked on her contract or something

Trying to get into cyber security but I have no real work experience. I got CompTIA A+ and support is my only entry into IT until I can get a few year and moved on to network admin... FML

I work at a small shop that repairs and sells computers, tablets, phones, etc. I've encountered this exact issue. You're a retard for trying to offer a nuanced explanation of how the data is transferred to a block headed normie.

Here's you should have gone about it.
>yes, we can transfer your data
>spin up Windows VM with iTunes already installed
>have customer sign into iTunes or make an Apple account
>make local backup from old device
>restore it onto the new phone
>send customer on their way
>delete old VM
>profit
I've done this like two dozen times. It takes like 30 minutes or less.

.t zoomer whomst'd consumed one too many tide pods.

We’re not allowed to backup their shit on computers at Apple. Its against our code of conduct or whatever.

Maybe i am retarded for trying to explain it but i don’t want retards to come in expecting us to wave a magic wand and their information appears on a new phone. They should understand the process if theyre going to drop 600 dollars on a phone.
If shes that retarded she should get a flip phone

its not an age thing.
its a personality type.
people with very closed personalities refuse to learn anyhting.
and get offended when someones trie sto teach them.

>working for applel
Ahahaha. Your life must suck, no wonder you're such an ass. And in that case, there's no difference between backing up to the store Macs and iCloud, since it's all going onto Apple computers either way.

That shit is peak cuckoldry. The company that makes iToys can't even service them like I can in a tiny ass three room store. Top lol.

Attached: 1517789356954.gif (650x705, 38K)

I know the company and repair service is shit. I don’t like apple at all really. I work part time to pay for school. Their pay is above average for most retail jobs and they have a great benefits package.

>don't work in support
Uh-oh

whats up with literal spergs in customer service roles?

Not my choice, but for some reason to get into the job I want I need experience with customer service even though I'll barely be interacting with others.

>Why not just help her
There is no helping her kind. In her mind she has resolved to NEVER learn, NEVER remember. All her brain capacity is used on soap operas and cats.
>I have a boomer friend who has asked me about 10 times in last 2 years on what to do with an Adobe Flash update popup... CLICK DOWNLOAD OR EXIT IF YOU DGAF

Attached: 1470883134890.jpg (599x563, 74K)

Don't they give you guys some sort of tree diagram and canned speech options for this sort of shit?

Are you guys telling me that iBrick doesn't have elementary phone-to-phone data transfer feature?

Attached: Samsung-Smart-Switch.png (640x320, 42K)

>willfully ignorant boomer
>yelling and throwing public tantrum because they can't be bothered to read or learn even the simplest things
Sounds about right. Learn to spot these people more quickly and drop your expectations of them, you'll be disappointed less often if you expect nothing from these retards.

I’ve seen people like that, thing is they’re dumb as well as egotistical, so when you try to teach them they get offended, they want you to shut your mouth and do all their work, anything else will piss them off.

they've had everything given to them their entire lives, you can't expect them to adapt to new things and live like it isn't still 1986.