Apple users discriminate against Android users for not having iMessage aka green bubbles

Search "green bubbles" on Twitter and you will see true prejudice.

How many of you have lost friends and relationships because you have an Android phone, Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_20180912_090633.png (720x584, 83K)

Grow some balls and give up on phones altogether.

Dunno I have an iPhone. But nobody texts people in my country it’s all whatsapp

I don't think people care much besides posturing for internet points.

this. smartphones are cancer plus they spy on you.

>friends and relationships
What now?

Based and red pilled

>lost friends and relationships
None outside of the small bubble of cancerous retards that iFag shills seem to be in. Literally no one cares about your phone other than the 0 IQ niggers that try to show it off. If these people are actually your friends, dump them and do the world a favor and eliminate them from the gene pool.

based and redpilled

>caring about thots feelings

P O O
O
O

I N
N

L O O
O
O

Attached: 1524806828858.jpg (643x960, 256K)

None of my friends/family has a iDevice.

And people with iPhones don't use Whatsapp, they use iMessage. They still now that you're a poorfag if you don't show up as an iMessage contact.

Ugh poor people

Attached: EBE18B93-6157-47EC-8E6D-EC269D4F011F.png (540x641, 205K)

>But nobody texts people in my country it’s all whatsapp
no one cares third world street shitter

>being so much of a beta that you have to approach girl using text messages

>Ugh poor people
>pays $40 every month for a phone to play Fortnite
>hehe, feels nice being rich
>MOM YOU FORGOT TO PAY THE CELLPHONE BILL

ok bro

Attached: Zoomer tide muncher.gif (200x172, 70K)

Green bubbles only make me angry at Google/Android for doing such a shit job at following standards.

SMS in this day and age is fucking ridiculous. It's like every SMS messages has to enter a timewarp back to 1999 when 500kb was considered an impressive size and encryption was a foreign concept.

Fuck you Google for being so shit at your jobs. Fuck you carriers you monolithic, lazy pieces of shit, for being so god damn slow. Fuck you, this is why we have retards who care about blue bubbles and green bubbles when we could have all had rich, modern communication services a long time ago.

Attached: 1507299449348.jpg (980x952, 172K)

Why not just change the color if they don't like green?

based and redpilled.

based and redpilled

Is this an exclusively American phenomenon ?

just get a sim card with lte only
problem solved

Pretty sure it is.

Truth. Green bubbles are pleb detectors

Americans are essentially all becoming zero IQ niggers so it wouldn't really be surprising.

Imagine being so empty and vain that the electronic devices you use define your identity.

based

Ok boomer

Well that is essentially the current state of burgers.

>sending texts
Did I fall into a wormhole and ended up in the 90s?
If so, you guys might want to avoid going to NYC on 9/11/2001, just trust me on this.

>implying I have friends or relationships to lose
haha

but in reality, none, when I had an android phone everything went fine compared to when I had an iphone

They only use iMessage in America. Everywhere else they are peer-pressured to use whatsapp/viber/telegram because there's simple not enough iPhone users to have so much influence.

>using Twitter
>using iMessage
Don't ever call me.

thanks for the heads up, oly a day too late

>it's either a woman or some nu-male cuck writing this shit

Looks like disliking green is a sign of an inferior mind.

Attached: tueg2e2.jpg (506x556, 23K)

>How many of you have lost """friends""" and relationships because you have an Android phone, Jow Forums?
ftfy

Why would anyone have relationships with thots?

ASF: CODE RED
APLEL SHILL FORCE ON MAX LEVEL

They're just mad at "poor" people who can actually afford to buy their phone for cash, rather than installments over a 3 year period.

If someone judges me based on the mobile operating system I use they're shallow insecure fucks who never deserve me anyway.

They can't. Android users can change the color to anything they like, so you can have one color for your gf/bf, another for your coworkers, one for your parents, and another for your boss who texts you at 2AM in the morning.

People really give a shit about this in burger land? I had an iPhone a year ago and none got none blue balloons. None of my friends, even girls, don't use that shit. They prefer other botnet apps.

You underestimate the zombies who define themselves with the shitty chinkphones they use.

I am alpha enough to make her wet even with a dumbphone.

>this extremely obvious ad campaign is still going on

WeMessage solves this. Blue bubbles for everyone.

>pajeet app that you allow to check every text message

A black guy made it

Everyone on twitter is fuckin insane

I use a blackberry that gets me bucci, why would I want a female?

BBM is the new IRC.

oh yes
a iturd phone is all that matters and not
>still lives with parents
>drives a shitbox
>but hey at least he has a iturd phone
woman are shallow and stupid

This literally happens in India, which is quite ironic since we’re a poorfag dogshit country

I'm on twitter and can confirm

I don't hang out with thots so this never affected me.

People in america assume they're hot shit if they pay for a phone in monthly payments while being on food stamps. Nobody gives a shit what kind of phone you use in my country. It's irrelevant to one's social status, as a thousand burgers every year could easily be paid by someone on welfare no problems.

How else are you going to communicate? The core concept of a phone is beneficial. It is the cucked ideology of "phones" that are portable computers / status symbols that has fucked up the public perception of what a phone should be. The #1 problem is that naturally, you can't do any serious work on a phone. Any functionality other than phone + messaging is completely wasted.

I have 2 friends that own iphones, I call iphones trash whenever we talk about them, we carry on because literally who gives a fuck?

None because i can't lose something i never had.

Wrong. Unlike BBM people still use IRC.

reminder that cars>phones when it comes to getting laid

americans are retarded, what else is new?

this, here in finland no one uses imessage and majority of people have android

This post appears to be an automatic spambot.

>being this daft to sarcasm

Attached: 657b18c3ce770e.png (640x480, 355K)

Guurrrrl
YAAAAS

just get a used crapple phone when you want to text qts
ez

weak bait

>text bubble based racism
thanks apple

sucks for yall poorfags who don't live in the richest country in the world.

meanwhile, i pay cash for the new iphone every year because i can piss away money and it literally doesn't effect my standard of living anymore

Most people who own Android are pajeets, niggers and poor white people.

That or they're antisocial. I work at a wine market and rich people 99% of the time own an iPhone. I've only seen a couple of Android's and they were mainly used as a side device.

But it does affect your intelligence

imessage is seamlessly built over text. normies don't know the difference except when you text a poordroid user your texts get broken up and your images and video are compressed to shit. you don't a need to install some stupid poojet messaging app and hope the other party also uses whatever you happen to use.

it's like fax machines. SMS is the golden standard and everyone has it. iMessage works like an upgraded SMS, and normies don't understand how its different.

More like you're autistic

Pilled and pilled

We have this thread every month, fuck off already.

That's because rich people have more important things to worry about than researching what phone is right for them. They just need an up-to-date phone, Apple is the most well known phone manufacturer, so they buy an iPhone and call it a day.

Im sure I was the only Android user out of all my friends, and yes imessage will literally do this to your circle of friend's, yes I'm never know what's happening in group chats, but you know what? when you're all getting drunk at a bar together that shit don't matter. Only plastic cunts like on op will make those distinctions, and if she's being that Nazi over a fucking brand then what worth does she have as a friend. Literally huge turn off.

Also most Americans are really fucking immature children. Women are the worst, cause their immaturity literally fucks up societies.

My BWC is the new BBC

they are spy devices, and they constant wifeless transmission in your pocket also fries your balls and dumps your testosterone levels

iShit you mean,
there are many services that can be used as a text messenger in fact iPhones users through 1500$ only for texting does it make sense to you now! retarded...

What's funny is Samsung has the same rich text messaging, but you don't hear them bitching about green bubbles.

Chad's backup girls shouldn't be allowed to talk about tech.

I could do some serious work on my phone if there were more than 0 laptop shaped docks for phones like this thing.

Attached: razer-project-linda-laptop-ces-2018-7565.jpg (970x647, 100K)

Call them out for classism, social justice bullshit always works on Twitter

usually people who care about "green bubbles" are the last people I want to associate with, so it's not much of a problem for me

honestly I don't think I've ever heard a roastie giving anyone shit for not having an iPhone.
the only time I really hear phoneshaming is when I ovehear myself roasting dongle people for not owning the god of smartphones, the Galaxy S8 or S8+

that's an awful lot of projecting, I must have struck a nerve. the truth is, only curries and arabs use whatsapp. it's the new kik. a few years ago you'd see them spamming "bby u got kik" under white girls' pictures on facebook, now it's "bby u got whatsapp, come to mumbai I buy ipad for u bby"

What's the hardon against SMS?

I usually leave my data off cause I don't want to go through it quickly.

Hell, the most reliable cell service I get is from friggin 2.5G Edge GSM.

>that's projecting
>proceeds to lay out how everyone who uses whatsapp is indian
Let's keep this simple: provide a source for your claims.

Maybe you should put some of that money into English lessons.

Nothing. I use it all the time to chat with my friends and it even supports group chats. It's not the 90s anymore and you don't need a separate app to send messages anymore.

I don't give a shit. If you're not using LINE, then I won't even reply you. I only use standard message and LINE after all.

>turn data off
>suddenly your iphone is an android

Attached: 1217806125786.png (657x527, 53K)

Boss: So whats your username and phone number on , so i can add you to the group?
You: Oh well, you see, phones are a massive privacy violation, which the constant spamming of wifi and radio signals and the proprietary software run on said devices, that violate my freedoms.I have removed such violations from my life. You are free to contact me at my private POS at the following address, i am only going to be available from these hours on these dates.
Boss:* Grabs your contract/resume and slowly puts it in the shredder*. SECURITY

I'd defriend someone too if they bitched about a green bubble.

Attached: df828760807e1bd0ef7b0108679b7bbf.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 235K)

Think of it as a retard filter. The people who post about green bubbles unironically aren't the sort of people I want to talk to anyway.

ok retard

>mfw I had to upgrade to an iPhone X for animoji so that my friends wouldn't abandon me for being a poor piece of shit that couldn't keep up with new trends

Attached: REPIN_Ivan_Terrible&Iv1an.jpg (1200x877, 354K)

SMS is a nice, lighweight, simple protocol

> falling for the 'simple and lightweight is good' meme

Morse code is simple and lightweight too you fucking mong.