Why aren't you using Edge yet, Jow Forums?

ghacks.net/2018/09/12/microsoft-intercepting-firefox-chrome-installation-on-windows-10/

Why aren't you using Edge yet, Jow Forums?

You have it already, please don't install any other browsers.

Attached: edge-firefox-chrome-blocks-installation.png (638x557, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/orgs/recips.php?cycle=2018&id=D000000115
opensecrets.org/orgs/toprecips.php?id=D000021754&cycle=2018
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-04-382_en.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>falling for the upgrade ASAP meme

>want to install program
>cartoon pajeet tells you "no you cannot install program"
Windows is a joke.

Jesus fucking christ they're getting desperate. How's that 2% marketshare going? I'm sure the shareholders aren't pleased at all.

It's for you own good user.

Attached: choosewisely.jpg (735x412, 45K)

you know.. if I was using Windows and that Windows-tan asked me to please be Edgy then I probably would.

>How's that 2% marketshare going? I'm sure the shareholders aren't pleased at all.
You are WRONG. Yes, really. You're actually VERY WRONG. Research you, it will absolutely shock you.

You see, the shocking truth is that Bing is not just profitable, it's really profitable and it's got somewhere between a 20 and 30% _desktop_ user market share in most western countries. They can't into mobile search because phones don't come with Windows pre-installed and don't have Bing as a default.

This actually shocked me when I first looked at the numbers - but it does make a lot of sense. 20-30% using Bing means that 70-80% will either change their search engine themselves or download and install another browser. That leaves two or three in then who have no idea how to do this and use the default browser with the default search engine...

anyway, my point isn't that edge or bing are good products, they probably aren't (never actually used edge so idk). I'm just saying that they are, in financial terms anyway, massive successes.

How the fuck is this legal? Anti-trust when?

Probably at some time when we don't have a Republican led white house, house and senate.

>never actually used edge so idk
Edge is an ugly buggy mess with outdated extensions that generally performs worse than FF/Chrome.
I really like the scrolling though.

i have windows 7 but use edge on my phone

Literally why?
I don't see why people don't use Firefox on mobile. You literally get all the desktop extensions.

why the fuck do i need extentions on a phone? besides i use firefox on my computer

Why the fuck wouldn't you? Do you seriously not use an adblocker?

Because it sends my browsing history to Microsoft.

Attached: edge.png (3000x2000, 446K)

i dont surf the web enough on a handheld enough for ads to effect me.

opensecrets.org/orgs/recips.php?cycle=2018&id=D000000115

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 15.08.32.png (1290x1766, 327K)

It doesn't matter who is in, they will still get their way

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 15.11.57.png (1246x1396, 264K)

Neither do I, but the times I do its fucking unbearable on some articles.

opensecrets.org/orgs/toprecips.php?id=D000021754&cycle=2018

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 15.13.58.png (1360x1532, 283K)

The EU is a tyrannical fascist organization I despise but they may again be a hero in this specific instance. How did it end in 2004 when Microsoft did something very similar around the turn of the century?
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-04-382_en.htm

>microcuck will never replace Cortana with a yandere ie-tan