I want to see all my YouTube comments...

I want to see all my YouTube comments, I know that if you go to history next to it there’s the comment history but it only goes back 8 months. How can I see comments from years ago? I really want to delete some old comments and I don’t want to delete my YouTube account because I made some pretty epic comments. Help would be highly appreciated

Attached: 335BCBD9-3484-40AF-AA5B-B94BAE7401A8.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/feed/history/comment_history
takeout.google.com/settings/takeout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't even know YouTube only shows you the past 8 months comments. I've been meaning to get around to nuking all my dumb troll comments I made when I was like 13.

If your nickname is unique enough, you can google it and it'll show all your comments. I did that to delete the lame shit i had left around when i was a kid

It would’ve been nice if YouTube would let yo out see all the comments you’ve ever made, also it would be great if there was a ‘from oldest to newest’ option...

youtube.com/feed/history/comment_history

download all data from your google account archive, MAYBE it will be there but since google bought youtube in 2006 perhaps you wont see comments previous to that

takeout.google.com/settings/takeout

It doesn’t go further than 8 months. I said this in the title of the post

It works fine for me. Check if you are logged into the correct account.

well it goes back to 12 years ago for me

>reading my own painfully unfunny edgelord comment history and paranoid about not having deleted them all
thanks for that

Attached: patrick horrified Shudder.jpg (567x378, 64K)

The thing is that I want to delete/edit some old comments. If I download it that won’t change my public comments, it wold allow me to see my old comments though. Thanks

Hehehe

Attached: F4B46047-F5C1-4173-A321-AB0034A78DC5.jpg (2048x2732, 368K)

holy fuck I might have to just download all my data and delete the entire account and start over

I must admit that I'm kinda surprised with myself, saw some comments from 12 years ago when I was 14 and some are well written and nice. There are some cringe ones too though...

Nobody cares about how edgy you were 10 years ago.

It is the correct account

Try another browser? I don't know.

Who the hell's going to find, much less read, a youtube comment made more than 30 minutes ago.

I get this when I scroll in the comment history

Attached: D2E320BE-D7FC-4F9A-9779-5D359C9DFE66.png (2732x2048, 199K)

I know there are more comments after 8 months because I but this is the message I get after scrolling for like 7 minutes

lmfao ive been trying to do this too, and it's hilarious that current internet culture is so dangerous that someone could find a comment from 10 years ago and ruin your career / social life from some dumb things said online