Holy fucking shit

holy fucking shit.
they actually pulled it off, the mad men.

Attached: 4635.jpg (1240x744, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0y00uFLfiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just got out of class, can I get a rundown on the s and s max?

the new iphone is huge af

but it's called the iPhone extra small? How can this be? Are they retarded?

Man are they trying to hide the notch with that shot

Why is there no iPhone 9?

1099 US DOLLARS

notch is completely gone
no more earpiece or front cam but nobody does calls anyway

for 64GB

Sorry, not been watching. Is that the fucking cheaper model?

S is just a spec pump
max is just the s but bigger
R is the budget one

Liars go to hell you know

So how will it compare to pixel 3, note 9 or oneplus 6t?

The Xs Max starts at 1100
The normal Xs with at 1000
The Xr at 750

All are just 64GB. More storage will probably cost 100 or 200 more.

Why do normies even need this when all they do is use it for facebook

it will blow it out of the water because its got a real OS.

Attached: B5.png (658x622, 585K)

Remember how some iPhone back the screen was so small compared to the market average that they had to run ads showing how the smaller size was purposely designed to fit in your hand so you could reach all the screen with your thumb? Because I do.

Attached: yikes.png (2040x1360, 2.21M)

they fixed that with the double tap the home button to slide the screen downward on the iphone 7

can you do that on the iphone x? i cant see how you could without a home button, without some weird (((gesture)))

>$1099 for a slightly larger screen
woah... so this is the power of apple innovation...

pathetic

>more apple buzzwords and marketing bullshit
good for him

great pic user

Just Apple copying Microsoft again

Fucking Apple. I just want to upgrade my shitty malfunctioning iPhone 6 without resorting to equally outdated garbage like iPhone 8 and under.

>that black background to hide the notch
OH NO NO NO NO

just use the cloud you fucking noob

They are really, really insecure about that notch aren't they

Attached: 1506513511826.png (327x316, 208K)

>hiding the notch

Attached: 1522022501554.jpg (223x226, 8K)

What phone did m$ make??

Microsoft skipped Windows 9 and went directly to 10. Apple skipped the iPhone 9 and went directly to 10.

Is it because 7 8 9?

It's not like a solution to that problem wasn't implemented by Android in multiple flavors in the last I don't know, seven-eight years? Apple could always copy those solutions and announce their revolutionary feature.

Attached: 18.jpg (175x175, 8K)

They listened.

Attached: IMG_20180912_210246.png (1080x549, 98K)

it unironically did

Because people will put iPhone 9 next to iPhone 11 and it will make a great meme.

Attached: 1535395650954.jpg (674x674, 102K)

>Hiding the notch in darkness

no they didn't. just clever enough to hide notch with carefully placed wallpaper

Come on, guys.
Space your posts.
You're all stepping on each other's toes.
One troll per page, like we did at training, remember?
Your enthusiasm is great but keep the discipline or no payola for you.

Attached: USAF_X32B_250.jpg (1750x1250, 146K)

$750 for the new budget version LOL

So THIS is the power of Apple innovation

Attached: Screenshot_20180912-185715_Twitter.jpg (1439x1416, 408K)

APPLE INVENTED DUAL SIMS

My €140 chink phone does this but I am pretty sure they stole it from Apple even before Apple invented it.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0y00uFLfiI
BUY THE PHONE

APPLE CANNOT BE NOT SERIOUS.

somebodyblowmyfuckingbrainsout.jpeg

PRAISE TODD
PRAISE SKYRIM MOBILE ENHANCED EDITION VERSION TWO FOR IOS

Attached: 1536633086869.jpg (237x213, 9K)

$750 iPhone XR still has 720p what the fuck

Not as exciting as we expected but... What other choice do we have? All other options are objectively even MORE shit.

People will still buy it. Next year, I bet Apple will try 480p to see how far they can push it.

lol

Yeah but it has many different color options though which its buyers can express their uniqueness.

thats what you get for buying a budget phone

My xz1 compact is 720p, and it gives a longer battery life because of it. And it will still have a worse screen then the XR.

Nice meme, quit posting it.

we just got /dadjoked

>once again the best camera
>dualsim is defacto standard now
>snapdragon and exynos cucked even further
>poodroidlets SEETHING
bretty good event

My chink phone from 2012 had this, what could this mean?

That you were poor in 2012 and most likely still are seeing as you posted this.

>tfw phone is so budget you need a budget iq to get tricked into buying it

muh nokia c2 did this. Did Nokia steal Apple's copyright?

>Volume and power buttons are on the wrong side
Well that's very impressive.

You forgot to add cracks to all of the screens. If there is one thing I associate the most with Apple, it's broken screens and batteries, because the people who buy those phones are so poor, they can't get them repaired and have to wait two years for their phone contract to let them buy another.

>budget
>750
JUST

Fucking saved

[spoiler]Ha[/spoiler]

As much as I fucking hate Apple you have to admit that its a pretty clever business move.
Instead of releasing a budget device that's priced below the normal models (5c), release something more premium and make the previously normal model the """""""budget""""""" one (XR).

Rationally took this picture for a shop but had a sneaking suspicion and JUST

The thing about dual SIMs is they are a ghetto workaround for people who make a lot of calls and work to save pennies by steering to the better plans. Not Apple, rather the opposite of Apple. This is the mobile equivalent of Pakistani call centers. What the fuck are they doing?

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (1365x641, 136K)

S9+ is still better

Has a legitimate usage for business travel, have a separate SIM for europe if you're a clapistani and you won't have to fiddle. It's a very small demographic though.

>sim slot
>no sd slot
lmfao

Why they kept the Notch?

Attached: Notch.jpg (1026x719, 118K)

what am I supposed to be looking at here

topkek

XD

They ran out of marketing gimmicks, so they're thinking what useless features could they add this year and claim they invented it.

Where are they keeping him?

Attached: marcus-persson.jpg (968x726, 27K)

t. never travels at all
Dual SIMs are great when you need them for travel. Usually cheaper to buy local sim than get jewd from international roaming fees. Also in the US many poor people buy apple just as a status symbol even if it is much above their means

>The thing about dual SIMs is they are a ghetto workaround for people who make a lot of calls and work to save pennies by steering to the better plans. Not Apple, rather the opposite of Apple
Sorry. That's fucking bullshit. I hate gaymacfanbois as much as the rest of the rational sane-thinking population but EVERY and I'm not exaggerating, EVERY fucking work phone I've had has been dual sim for the express purpose of putting you own sim in so you can differentiate between personal and business calls. It's breddy much mandated in most jobs that have to provide you with a phone.

Trying to equate dual sims with poorfags just shows how naive you are about how business works.

But that's what they do so well

>don't reinvent wheel, just put some spit and polish on it add a few pointless bells and whistles and market them as premium
>the fools and their money are soon parted

You have to give it to APPLE they are truly the masters of selling style over substance.

Attached: https:_s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com_vms-tv-images-prod_2018_01_117055_REHOBH06_5_B_TheRealHousewi (1920x1080, 187K)

>tfw literal budget phones have at least 1080p now

You work fairly senior in a mobile phone sales capacity user? I'm now imagining certain work colleagues attempting to switch SIMs into and out of their phones, hilarious. Just Boomer things.

My first cell was the 3G got it when it came out on my bday when I was 16. I remember thinking, "this is the future" and watching new smartphones release and be inferior.

I would continue to get the new iPhone every other year. Getting the 4 and then the 5. Each time there was always something about the iPhone that made so much superior to the competition.

Then the 6 dropped and it looked like an afterthought pile of shit. I got it only because it was the "thinnest" smart phone on the market. A year later and I hated it, I told myself it was the last iPhone I would get.

A year after that the 7 released and while I still didn't love the look it gave me enough nostalgia of my old 3G. The plus camera made it an purchase for me since it was one of the best cameras on a smartphone.

I will say that I am enjoying my 7 plus but was looking forward to my two year upgrade. Today those dreams were crushed because Apple managed to fuck up their iPhone cycles and all they're releasing this year is a gay ass S version. Buying an iPhone every 2 years and it was always great or passable.

There's no way I'm buying an S version. Way to go Apple for fucking up the one thing I still want to use from you.

Oncall. Onsite ICT incident response so I had to have muh work phone on and with me at all times.
3 different organisation, 3 of the same phone models over about 5 yrs.
Phone was easy to switch over sims to call and took calls on both sims.
Wish I'd kept 1 of them akshully

I had most of my work numbers blocked from my 2nd (personal) sim so I couldn't pocket dial someone while shittalking the boss at the pub, rubbing one out on the loo or such like. Couple of the guys I worked with didn't - with much hilarity...

Attached: https _s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com_vms-tv-images-prod_2017_09_94782_ELLE2017_6_A_Ellen_S2017_Ep6 (1920x1080, 206K)