Pre-order now, goyim!

pre-order now, goyim!

apple.com/apple-events/september-2018/

Attached: 1525070731922.jpg (937x581, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zhkmnwDvN3w?t=40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't, I fell asleep.

Oy vey, don't reveal the plans rabbi, the goyim is getting smarter

Attached: download.jpg (600x761, 50K)

>XS MAX

What

max is the new plus.

POO

>no new ipad
wtf?

>iPhone XS
>iPhone XR
>iPhone XS Max
>iPhone XS Max X
>iPhone XS Plus
>iPhone XS Pro
>iPhone XS XL
>iPhone XS 2
>iPhone XS X
>iPhone XS Super
>iPhone XS Ultra
>iPhone XS Vista
>iPhone XR Plus
>iPhone XR Pro
>iPhone XR U
>iPhone Xii U
>iPhone Switch
>iPhone SE X
>iPhone Exxon Valdez
>iPhone XD: Gale of Darkness
>iPhone XDD
>iPhone XP
>iPhone XP Home Ediiton
>iPhone Xfce
>iPhone XN
>iPhone XQ
>iPhone XX
>iPhone XY
>iPhone XXX
>iPhone XXXX
>iPhone XNXX

stop being autistic.

what the fuck is Apple smoking. They should be spending their $1 trillion on resurrecting Steve Jobs. Also, why the fuck is the notch still not gone? Literally everyone is waiting for a truly notchless, bezelless phone. You would have thought they would invent some new technology to put the camera behind the screen or something by now.

>iPhone XS Max & Knuckles

So basically it’s the same fucking phone from last year with a slight spec boost?

They even carefully chose a display background with space hiding the notch because they know its an embarrassment

Isn't a bit early for Christmas merchandise?

fucking kek you're right

Because the notch is now a design feature that apple invented

I like how they hid the notch in the promo shots.

>tfw no ipad news
>tfw no macbook news
>tfw no smart glasses news

Is the government quietly preventing tech companies from releasing smart glasses to the public or are they just done with money and not interested in innovation anymore?

Attached: 1306092256126.png (500x376, 151K)

They really fucked up with the naming and products available. iPhone 8 has no reason to exist and iPhone XS Max just sounds stupid. X R doesn't even making any sense ... R as in recycled shit? At least it's dirt cheap.

There is no way to remove the notch with current tech and won't be possible any time soon. What is more confusing is the stupid ass camera bump.

>make the phone a tiny bit fatter
>gain 1h+ battery life
>make it look better
Just why.

I just started my first full time job about a month and a half ago. should I go for it?

Attached: 2018-09-12 13_53_15-.jpg (684x232, 31K)

JUST

Attached: excess.png (881x599, 227K)

preorder xs max

Anyone think they made the bezels on the XR so thick because they didn't want to release a phone with a notch and a chin? They're clearly thicker than the bezels on the 7 and 8, which both have LCD screens.

You don't have anywhere near the disposable income level as most iPhone users. Unless you own property, I'd focus on improving your finances first.

I am positive there must be a way tor remove the notch. I remember seeing some technology for fingerprint scanners where there were tiny holes in the screen that would let light or IR through. Could they maybe do that for the camera to get a low-light, low-quality image, then enhance it using machine learning?

No, if you reward phone makers who use a notch then they'll think people actually like it instead of look past it as a flaw

This is how people stay poor.

They're not even putting the high speed charger in the box lel

Doubt machine learning is anywhere near as fast to allow that. Don't forget how important a good front camera is for most iPhone customers; even a small step down would be noticeable for them.

Yeah I guess I save up more. I still live with my parents so it's basically money been sitting in the bank. I don't eat out or anything

What something like those smart mirrors? Light can get in, but not out.

Realistically you should be looking at a £100 phone.

Attached: Meme+magic+nazi+frogs+s+and+keks+media+please+my+_855a27ed3d59036f1d70008414645936.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Just Buy It, Goy

>money sitting in the bank
learnhow2money idiot

Don't they work due the arrangement of glass? Here you need the camera to be able to see through the pixels of the display.

Invest it, why do you feel the urge to waste it on a useless product when phones 1/4 the price are better?

6.5” screen is closer to 5.7 or 5.8 actually

Attached: image.jpg (800x536, 70K)

more like

iPhone X2
iPhone XS2
iPhone XS8
iPhone Z

iPhone HIV+

this. just save your money up as much as you can, and spend a little bit on yourself here and there if you're able to. don't blow it all on some meme phone that will become obsolete next week.

Wait for people to start selling hot ones for cheap on Craigslist, I got my 7+ brand new for $400 last August

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: SmartSelect_20180912-130415_Chrome.jpg (1330x1445, 299K)

>hiding the notch
>1700€

Attached: ;D.gif (320x240, 917K)

Yes, that's what Apple's S models are. Last year's phone with this year's processor.

>$2000
lmao

>having to buy a fucking Chinese Xs Max to get actual dual sim since esim isn't supported by my carriers

Attached: WeChat Image_20180630234820.png (355x371, 229K)

Done. Now it’s blissful anticipation.

show proof, and it better not be anything other than XS MAX

>iPhone Xfce
I don't know what that is or does, sorry

>XD

Get out

Attached: xxxtentacion-main[1].jpg (1080x720, 149K)

>Xtra Small Max
Steve Jobs would never have approved this

The line-up should be called
>iPhone 9
>iPhone X (2018)
>iPhone X Plus (2018)

youtu.be/zhkmnwDvN3w?t=40

They're making confusing intentionally. They don't want consumers figuring things out for themselves. They want you to go see their "Geniuses" and have them tell you what to spend your shekels on.

>hey lets sell the same phone but with a different name for more money

iPhone XL Mini
iPhone Excess MaxiPad

iPhone XS NPC

Attached: npc-notification.png (299x525, 12K)

>iPhone XNXX
preordered

iPhone NXIVM

The cheap XR one costs $749 starting out.

Attached: iponeus.png (2062x1373, 1.7M)

Bros im starting to regret my Note 9 purchase. Help me out

Hahahahahaha

no iPhone SE2?

>iPhone XNXX
Stay where you are citizen, the police is on its way.

>iPhone Exxon Valdez

>Safe slaces are making their way into our phones
Please no

>$749
It's not worth 300 bucks. It has a worse screen than a fucking drug dealers Motorola throw away.
Only reason for the price is the shit chip inside, which the phone can't utilize since everything else on it is from pre- 2014.

>iPhone XD: Gale of Darkness
Keked

>$54 a month.

I have a note9 for $20, wtf.