$1449 USD for the iPhone XS Max 512 GB

>$1449 USD for the iPhone XS Max 512 GB

Attached: iphonexsmax.png (851x639, 192K)

And you fucks thought the 512GB Note9 was expensive at $1249.99

At least that comes with 8GB of RAM. Honestly though apple was gonna grab its balls and release an 8GB iPhone already.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

8GB of RAM, higher resolution display, Wacom stylus, finger print sensor, 3.5mm jack, etc.

+ Samsung bloat and only 2 years of heavily delayed security and feature updates.

Smartphones have now replaced laptops for most people. 6 years ago a top of the line consumer-grade laptop would've cost exactly that or maybe even more.

Also that screen is closer to 5.9 inches if you take into consideration the useless notch space on the sides and the borders devs have to leave on notch and bottom.

>all that hardware
>1100$ for 64gb of storage

ayy lmao, how many hours of 4K is that?

Why the hell does anyone in 2018 need 512gb in a phone? Jesus Christ

I'll buy that on sale for $200 next year, thanks

Attached: image.jpg (800x536, 70K)

t. delusional social reject iToddler

Maybe, $500-600.

That's about the cheapest the Note8 has seen over the last year since it came out.

>heavily delayed security
You don't really follow android news huh?
Samsung is one of the only OEMs that actually releases the monthly security updates, generally ~2 weeks after google, but they release EVERY single month, and have done since at least the S8 launch. My S8 has gotten a security update every month since launch. Same with the S9, Note8, S8+, S9+, etc.

The feature updates are ~8 months behind google, but that's not exactly a shock since samsung has followed this delayed release for ~6 years in a row now. Anyone buying samsung is well aware of how long it takes for android version updates, and they're not at all bothered by it because half the time the new update brings stock android features that Samsung already had built in for a year or longer.

They're trying so fucking hard to hide that notch

wow it's almost like they admit it's a mistake

what's the "notch"

A cutout on the top of the display to make space for front-facing cameras, ambient light sensor, and earpiece

The tumor on top of a display.

Picture on the right has the notch

Attached: notch.jpg (800x552, 24K)

What is wrong with the notch? Looks pretty good to me.

>XS
>excess
doesn't matter if I'm the 50000th person to say it, it's true

>overpriced shit tier phones

That's still stupidly expensive, just buy the maxed out Oneplus 6

notches are cancer besides looking like absolute shit

So does the picture on the left, but it has been hidden by dark OLEDs.

and deal with chink QC and warranty? No thanks.

How exactly?

>cutting out a part of the screen

>buying $1K
Holy shit just get a computer

>defending samshit's record for updates
fyi I have a Pixel

>Samsung is one of the only OEMs that actually releases the monthly security updates
they release the updates but they are so slow in pushing out the security patches to all of their phones, it's heavily region/carrier/CSC dependent

total bullshit if you ask me, they should just push out the update to regions and carriers on the same day

Question: are there people out there who buy the newest iPhone every year soon after it is released?

That's the iPhone X in both pictures, so both left and right has a notch.
It's just telling not to obscure the notch by using a solid black background around it.

Yes. Most of them are spineless zombies that see themselves not as an individual but a consumer, someone who needs to remain within a false trend perpetuated by owning the latest products.

>Question: are there people out there who buy the newest iPhone every year soon after it is released?
iFag here. Yes. I have something called "Change" on my plan so every 12 months I can swap in my current/old phone for a new one without additional cost. The only downside is they reset the time remaining on my plan by doing so, but since I plan to use change in another 12 months anyway it doesn't matter…

Did they get rid of the notch?

Moving to 8GB probably would make a negligible difference to any real world usage

No because it would mean they were wrong.

Wrong. Just look at all the older iPhones that run like shit because of low ram.

No, it's the same on all three new models.
It may appear smaller on the XS Max and the XR because the rest of the phone is larger though.

>but they are so slow in pushing out the security patches to all of their phones
Almost entirely carrier dependent. They almost always have the updates out by the 15th of each month, it's on your carrier to actually do anything about it.

Though I wouldn't be shocked if certain regions unlocked versions get fucked over a bit.

Not a concern in the US, so idgaf particularly.

obligatory
>Paying more than $50 for a phone

Attached: 1536649038375.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>phone costs as much as a used car and offers financing
What the fuck happened to this market?

1689€ (~1965$) in Italy

what the fuck lol

Your bait was fine until the final line, really went overboard there.

What a bunch of Jow Forumsay niggers you fags are.

You have 5 seconds to tell me 1(one) flaw the notch has and why it shouldn't exist.

Thank God they kept the notch, I would've had to skip on buying this year otherwise.

>supporting notch
>double spacing unnecessarily
A+ bait

1.5 years of financing

Thanks (((apple)))

that and apple cripples them

And (you) replied to it.

Yeah, the prices here have some insane markup for some reason. It's about 37% for all phones.

>Jow Forums doesn't like the notch
Hahahahaha fucking fags

>67574190
>deleted post
So no (You), I win

This is CAD I am assuming?

I was on the r/apple discord while the stream happened

They kept complaining about how everything apple mentioned had been done before and at the end of the keynote they actually fucking bought it. What a bunch of fags.

>Wacom stylus

Why is this a selling points? Wacoms big selling factor is their digitizers, their pens aren't that impressive.

You need to go back.

>browsing reddit
>using discord
neck yourself user

Attached: 8nRqoXW.jpg.png (800x729, 48K)

What part of "USD" don't you understand you dumb fuck

It is a wacom digitizer...Wacom W9018 digitizer for the Note9.

What about the 6.1” R vs the 6.5 Max?

I’m thinking of upgrading my 2014 6 Plus... aside from a bit nicer screen, it sounds like the perceived screen sizes aren’t massively different

Then why does the X shit the bed to touchjizz samshit phones now? 4GB is still half of what 90% of android flagships will have now.

>iPhone X
>iPhone XS
>iPhone XS MAX
>iPhone XSSX
>iPhone XXS

Steve Jobs is rolling over in his grave right now. He'd have never allowed a naming scheme like this.

If it doesnt have a removable battery, what is the point?

Wow what a fucking toxic community this is.

You know what, i think I'm going to stay here.

I kinda dig this site.

user, don't look up too quickly, but it might surprise you to find out the current year is 2018.

No phones have removable batteries anymore.

Nope

Attached: 1536529932239.png (680x463, 175K)

Whats wrong with a rectangular screen?

How god damn new are you to not even know the Note series use wacom digitizers? That's been their selling point since day 1. The OG Note was announced with a Wacom active digitizer, and every Note released since has also had a Wacom digitizer.

As a designer, i try to design things that are functional yet also 'pretty'. While the notch surely ads to the character of the device. It's a huge fuck-you to the devs and users. Would u want a notch on your tv while u watch movies? Also i mentioned 'character' and thats something thay you either love or dont like most niche products as leica cameras etc., you are still cuting off a piece of a rectangle thats displaying information. Rectangle, not star, nor circle nor trapezoid. I can go on and on but im sudenly bored to explain so just go and throw yourself in debth over some piece of overpriced status symbol.

It makes your phone look outdated despite being better than a screen with a bite taken out of it in every way.

>how to always remain poor

>financing a phone
lmao at your (financial) life

Yeah. You are a chump. Enjoy your 75 percent battery after 2 years and the repairmans fat juicy bill.

Deal with faggot

And get the fuck out of here

Attached: 1536775196563.jpg (406x609, 103K)

sucks for us Canadians. $1500 CAD for 64 GB

>bought a Note 9
This thing looks like it blows it out of the water. Did I fuck up?

Once you have money stuff like this isn't as amazing or a big deal, it's just something you do.

Like getting new tires on your car or whatever.

Can someone paypal me $300?

I need to pre-order this or my friends will think im uncool and abandon me. Plzz guys..

>replying to bait

>repairmans fat juicy bill
....$35-45 is a fat juicy bill?

Just send it in to samsung directly, OEM battery, OEM sealant so you retain IP rating, etc.

Takes a week or two, but it's fairly cheap, and simple.

I did it with a Note5, and an S7.

It's a completely different OS you fucking baiting faggot.

They aren't directly comparable, neck yourself.

New tires on a car is part of routine safety maintenance. If your tires are worn out you can cause a traffic accident and potentially lose your life. Nobody died because they used last year's iPh-

Attached: ms804iphone.jpg (1920x1080, 563K)

iphone XXX nudes here!

To be fair anyone who pulls out a phone with a fat bezel around it is going to look legitimately out of date and/or poor very soon.

Changing my iPhone 8 for an XS straight away. No looking back.

>The question is, do I need 256GB or is 64GB still fine?

Blame trump, literally

I still use a fucking blackberry and people actually get interested when they see it since it looks "retro" or something. Then I SSH into my home server and there's no keyboard to cover up the screen and girls wet their pants as I fire up desktop apps like I have a handheld computer.

LOL! Ancient Dura XT flip phones resist water and have a removable battery.

>my brother is still using a 6s

Attached: iu[1].png (640x640, 156K)

samsung galaxy S+ beats this new phone easily

That's because removing the battery powers off the baseband. Can't have that, because some people could use it to their advantage.

Or just get an s9 plus for 750

He's probably banned from all flights.

But the phone payment is spread out over 24 years, but I only pay for 12 of them.
Then I get a new phone which I am also supposed to pay over 24 months, but also swap out after 12. And so on.
That means with the "Change" plan, I only ever pay full price for the very last phone I'll ever buy from them.
So if you like to change phones often like I do, you save a ton of money this way.

>Not understanding how to use your phone...

>I SSH into my home server
>girls wet their pants as I fire up desktop apps like I have a handheld computer

Attached: 1529359087251.jpg (500x730, 86K)

s9+***

i cringe looking at my pixel xl, it has larger bezels than an iphone 8 and doesn't have a home button.