The notch is gone!

the notch is gone!

ty based apple

Attached: BASED.jpg (690x1051, 86K)

Wow, awesome. Pre-ordering now

Yes goy, order quickly! Order quickly, before you realize the notch is actually still there...

why 999$? couldn't they just make it 1000$? I don't know why but everytime I hear a 99 it sounds more expensive to me

wait i don't understand, why does apple hide the notch in advertising but devs aren't allowed to do the same in their apps?

Attached: 1514492700270.jpg (778x788, 68K)

> sell a phone that's worth 200 bucks for 999+
> wow there's 99 it sounds expensive !

No they didn't.

Attached: notch.png (1121x617, 452K)

that pic was taken in russia right?

you can tell by the fingers, they belong to a hot girl
and the background looks like commie block

they start to look very old very quickly. on the bright side most of them make for a pretty good housewife.

That was not the point I was trying to make. I know that fucking apple is overpriced and shit. I just wanted to point out that these companies think that by just making the phone a little less than 1000$ people will be more inclined to buy it. Also, learn how to fucking greentext

>why 999$?
>I don't know why but everytime I hear a 99 it sounds more expensive to me
funnily enough the reason companies use 99 is because it supposedly seems considerably cheaper in the mind of the consumer, all this is pretty pseudo-scientific, its just a thing that caught on

>Girl

>Girl

yeah but why not like 1032 or something
999 instantly gets converted to a grand in my mind
1032 or is close enough go a grand but apple keeps 33 shekels more

i might just be autistic

>apple: adds an obviously shitty feature
>appletards: whatever, it's just a design choice
>apple: removes the feature
>appletards: BASED APPLE OMG TYTYTYT HAHAHAHHA

More like, why did they choose a promo wallpaper that deliberately hides the notch?

People can be fooled into thinking 499 is vastly cheaper than 500. Their minds see the 4, not the 9s or how close it is to the next hundred. They think it is in the 400s still, so it's cheaper than something in the 500 dollar range.

I actually have a friend that, when he sees a number like 499, he will say “it’s 400$”. Does no one know that all your shit gets taxed anyway?

lmao this

3 digits vs 4. Even with a $1 difference, the peanut brain of the average consumer sees it as an enormous step up.

to your average person, $999 not only looks cheaper than $1000, it simply looks better. more attractive. its a well documented phenomenon.

It's just a dark wallpaper kek

Attached: vftrbmudzi32idq7qavl.jpg (800x451, 51K)

Attached: D62AECAA-2D27-4E4B-80B8-2025A4186C3A.jpg (340x227, 13K)

The notch is totally gone if you only watch content with half the screen vertically. That's what they are going for with this.

>pseudo-scientific
>backed up by literal decades of application and extensive studies, but its pseudo-science because it doesnt make intuitive sense to me
Fuck off.

Attached: 1519508698914.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)