"So you like Linux, user?"

>"So you like Linux, user?"
>"That's cool, me too. You use Debian as well, right...?"
What would you say?

Attached: 1444225352090.jpg (825x960, 44K)

Y-You too?

Dunno, I want to fuck her, and I am a girl, no homo but she is really cute.

No I'm cucked by the coorporation I work for so I use redhat

Hans, get the gas.

No, M'lady.
*starts Fedora*

No, I don't like taking systemdicks up my ass.

Underrated

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Yeah, Debian stable with backports. Only an idiot would value software versions over productivity.

*cracks monster*

*sip*

Other desktop environments not available in Debian include Unity (1 2), Pantheon, ROX, Equinox/EDE, Étoilé, CDE, Artemis, Durden, Trident, Lumina and others.

Attached: boomernpc debian.png (1023x934, 290K)

I'd say I use gentoo

I bet she'd get wet

Why would you expect me to use the same distro as you, you fucking poser?

I'm not looking for a stable relationship

ebin

I use debian for my server. Running proxmox on it and centos for the containers. I use arch linux for my desktop. Love bleeding edge software myself. Thats cool that you use linux, honestly its rare I meet people who have it for personal use. Hey, want to grab a drink, me and my dev friends from work are going to chili's.

Attached: 1512356274129.png (1614x1482, 77K)

>debian
bitch cant even spot a riced arch with a 2000 loc awesome lua config

its GNU/Linux fucking bitch whore Ill rape you dumb bitch

XD

Actually, I use 9front, not this Unix with Down's syndrome. What's that? Of course we can have sex tonight.

Attached: glenda_and_tux.jpg (546x436, 8K)

Boobs or GTFO

who is this? looks like zoey deschanels uglier little sister.

Post desktop and tits

Aren't you like 14?

>and I am a girl
there are no girls on Jow Forums

>And why would that matter, user? :3

A FUCKING
PUBE

How about a testing relationship?

Attached: thepriceoffreedom.png (1284x877, 73K)

Damn, she's 2cute.

>got sick facial hair
>stopped being bald
>avoided a relationship with a girl who would date black dudes
>has a beastly computer now
I don't see the downsides.

He's miserable. And look at that fucked up neck

I run Stretch on Gnome.

I use to but it’s just easier to use xubuntu. Debian always needs a littlw tweaking

Debian encourages the use of non-free software by offering it in its repositories. I personally use Parabola Gnu/Linux-Libre, but if you like Debian I would reccomend trisquel, which is Debian-baaed.

I'd say you posted this thread on /diy/ and Jow Forums as well you spamming retard.

this post was totally baaed.

Attached: fox girl stare.png (1461x1474, 550K)

I'd tell her I run Gentoo because I do.

Oh shid i fugged ub my sbelling :DDD

hello bi tranny-chan

>Yeah, sure. Now let me stick my Arch in your Debian while I wear a Red Hat.

Sat next to a (real) girl in a 300 level CS class. She had Ubuntu running on her laptop (not a macbook). Not sure if 10/10 for being a girl using GNU/Linux or 3/10 for shit choice in distro (she was using Unity as well, so make that 2.5/10).

absolutely based as fuck

kek

Attached: LINUXCUBE.jpg (800x500, 93K)

Attached: my sides switch-tan.jpg (1000x639, 137K)