"Budget" iPhone starts at $749

$750 phone is the low-budget device for poor people now.

apple.com/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-xr#00,10,31

Attached: iphone xr pricing.png (901x593, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/symbol/aapl/financials?query=balance-sheet&data=quarterly
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what does the r stand for?

(r)efined

Rectal penetration

>buying phones for people with receding hairlines

The R stands for retard.

(r)edpilled

iPhones are for poor people.

Attached: 1522877523492.png (832x1003, 616K)

>$749 in the US
>889€ in EU
What are these exchange rates? Even without import tax, this is insane. (for the record, $749 = ~650€)

Everything that costs less than a car is practically change money.
Refugees.

Apple pretends they have to raise the prices because of Brexit

>paying that much for coffee

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u7.jpg (413x550, 17K)

It's £749 here in the UK, which is $974. Fuck.

USA price is before tax.

Also, is 64GB iPhone XS going to be enough or should I get 256? I'm finna keep this phone for ages so I'm thinking 256

Even in the third world a cup of coffee costs $2. Not a big stretch from the New York prices. Unless you make it yourself of course, but that's not what we are talking about.

A small monthly fee of $37.51

Nigger, Im east euro and coffee is 0.5$

Includes 20% VAT. American price is pre-salea tax.

do americans need to pay a tip as well?

So why are these ones so expensive? Because of muh drumpf tariffs?

Where exactly?

>not drinking a pot of coffee before you leave home

Isn't omitting the actual cost basically dishonest marketing? I would be amazed if I made it all the to the online checkout and I suddenly get an extra 20% charge.

I'm british and I hope you realise all restaurants here include a 20% "service charge". Check your receipts, it's usually written at the bottom.

I've only seen it this low in coffee vending machines.

The tax % changes depending on the state.

They're not gonna list 50 different prices varying by a couple of percent.

Does Britain have a "restaurant tax"? Many American states have restaurant tax and/or higher sales tax rate for restaurants.

Look up how sales taxes break up on a state and municipal level in the us. Anyway 20% is absurdly high I don't know how Euros live.

Republicans have been pitching 20% federal sales tax to pay for removing highest income tax bracket for more than 20 years at this point. It will happen at some point in future.

no it's 20% standard for most stuff, way more for some stuff like alcohol and cigarettes (like WAY more)

Serbia. We have Kafanas, kinda like cafeterias if I those are what I think they are.
A cup of turkish coffee is 0.5-0.7$.
There are places ofc. where you get NES/Jacobs or some shit and its around 1.5-2$ depending on place. Espresso is usually same depending on place.
I meant 0.5$ for a coffee cup, not that one like that in the pic.

Attached: coffee.jpg (720x774, 64K)

No offence but it kind of blows my mind when people from serbia and stuff like that post here.

I usually assume everyone is from USA/Canada/UK and maybe australia.

For $0.5 that's the only thing you can expect where I live.

Attached: coffee-sachet-4.jpg (800x800, 145K)

For Americans iPhone really is a budget phone. Because everything below 30k annual income is poverty in the US. Meanwhile even in most EU countries it's somewhere in between minimum and average income (€2000-2500/month), or well above average in Eastern Europe. And even in EE there are a shit ton of people who are buying the latest iPhone with their €500/monthly wages, just to show off. They are too afraid to appear as poorfags before their wagie colleagues, neighbors or friends.

M8 have you ever been to Jow Forums?
There are people from some French colonial islands, Vatican, idk where posting sometimes.
Ex-yu countries are pretty active here.
Also idk what is with that no offence. When I played WoW with one dude from US, he also thought I was offended by him not knowing where my country was or some shit. Chill dudes, we know we are shithole.
0.19566 USD here one of those, lol.

stay in reddit

those coffee sticks remind me of cheap motels on road trips

Might have to plan a road trip rn

serbian internet shits all over your like you couldn't believe. not to mention romanian internet...

In the middle east a cup of coffee is

i really hate playing devil's advocate but if you're poor and still want an iphone, just get models from previous years.

Can someone please tell me what has happened to the iphone X. I was hoping they'd slash the price but instead it has vanished off the store and they just have the 7, 8 and the new ones.

Attached: 1458391363052.png (1106x1012, 719K)

are you saying that it's better to make our own phones because we'll get the same results for an exponentially lower price

just buy it on credit fellow goys

What's the cheapest chinkphone equivalent of the iPhone XR?

I love Apple from a marketing perspective

>"Why not charge $2000 for a phone?"

Attached: SmartSelect_20180912130415_Chrome.jpg (1330x1445, 337K)

retarded

good luck buying it on credit with your limit

just charge as much as possible

i have never used over 24 GB on my iphone X. even with 1000 full sized photos. anything more than 64GB on a phone is scam.

Androids are for homeless people

When my iPhone 6 dies, Motorola G here I come.

how? u have more freedom in android than ios

They discontinued it for rea$ons

Cook is right though, $1k really isn't that much for a device that you use for 3+ hours a day for at least 2 years.

It makes sense to spend a lot of money on the most important device in your life instead of more trivial stuff.

No buying a phone without expandable storage is a scam.

wew, Android is that expensive huh

>lots of freedom but still terrible

sounds pretty homeless

I wear my shoes 10 hours a day 7 days a week, and they last years.

By your logic I should be spending 3k on shoes.

You can leave the house without your phone, you can't leave it without something on your feet. So that would make them more important than a phone. Guess I should tack on another 2k.

5k iShoes.

Attached: 1535567625975.png (318x283, 126K)

By my logic shoes are not something to skimp on, that is correct. The same goes for things like a bed and a desk chair and a monitor. It makes sense to get the best you can afford with the things you use the most.

i guess they chose r because it's the letter before s, and the Xr is the cheaper version of the Xs

By that logic, food and housing should eat up 100% of your income.

>it blows his mind that people from all over world post on the internet
>Jow Forums - Technology

Those are not things to skimp on either.

No, there's no logic involved in your statement.

do it, take your waifu (or gf if you're not a weeb)

Yes, shoes are literally the most important part of wardrobe.

yeah cuz poor people have $750 extra bucks

>64GB squared
That's pretty good.

Attached: 1517222356577.jpg (524x542, 70K)

Agreed.

Seems like the Balkans make up a lot of posting at least from what I've seen on int or pol

Jesus fuck I can't wait for the Chinese to advance enough to make phones cheaper than 100$ but with the specs of a flagship. Paying 2k for a phone is stupid and irresponsible .

This. No one should settle for iShit when far superior options exist.

Explain it for a brainlet?

>Don't

Coffee in Singapore is 0.8
Dollaros sweet heart

You can get "flagship" phones for something around $200-300 (Huawei) however enjoy getting spied by Chinese goverment.

I used my leather belt for the last 20 years almost everyday, does that mean I should've paid $20k instead of $20.

rape

TRIPLE X RATED

So instead you'd pay $2000 to get spyed by cia? Kek

This.

There is no privacy anymore. The only thing protecting oyur bank info is the phone company's morals. So get off your high horses and just buy xiaomis/huaweis. Same thing, much cheaper prices

People want to be cool by association and apple knows it, so why charge less when you know people will buy it anyways.

People like my gf just like the apple experience too much to move away from apple. If she doesn't get a new iphone it will just be a used one.

You're just falling for their jew tricks.

>why not pay 3,500 for a phone ?
>it's less than $10 per day for the most important device in your life user !

>the most important device in your life
Imagine being such a sad lemming that your phone is the most important device in your life.

Think about it. Food is the most important part of your fault routine. You eat it at least three times a day, you crave it all day, you literally die if you don't have it for more than a week, you just can't live without it. So, it only makes sense that something so important should be expensive.

Apple iSoy XR, now only $8,995 a month with a 24 month contract. You could try buying food at a grocery store, but girls would think you're poor, and you'll never get a date, ever.

reddit

Fuck no, it is underwear

No, the most important thing is water. Think about it, you we your very existence to it. That's why it's reasonable to spend £10,000 dollars each year on it. Anyone can afford that, that's less than one cup of (Civet) coffee a day!

Stop trying to copy Apple, Samsung.

they need money to fund their chip factory.
they asked the shareholders to share.
they said “no, i better use my share money to fuck some underage in thailand”

so they will release another lineup next year?

R is for poor

VAT - usually 20%

wat

Apple is literally sitting on $70B in cash and short-term investments, and not returning that money to investors through dividends or share buyback.

nasdaq.com/symbol/aapl/financials?query=balance-sheet&data=quarterly

Apple can buy all the fabs they could possibly want with $70B.

here coffee costs $0.3 you stupid nigger

Peru

And the AIDs is free

how the fuck do they justify extra 200GB for 150$?
also what kind of degenerate needs that much space on their phones anyways?
i'm at 16GB and i don't know how to fill remaining two gigs.

>also what kind of degenerate needs that much space on their phones anyways?
people that use their phone as a pmp?