Braindead Apple Fans

>Imagine being a braindead eceleb

Attached: 0C998B76-5434-4DF1-BCC2-42B5DD122BF5.jpg (1242x1375, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fudzilla.com/news/mobile/47169-28-million-americans-would-get-into-debt-for-an-iphone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least they’re making money from apple products, it’s the consumers that are the worst

But user, I’ll be called a poor fag if I have anything less then the newest thing.

>be american
>bring fully semi automatic AR 47 ghost gun with a 50 round clipazine to a press event

Braindead, yet this still get paid good money to walk around and talk their mouths off about shit they have no understanding of. Sounds like they're winning to me.

What's it with white women and afro-american males?

How many NPCs attended?

Attached: smug2.jpg (735x933, 55K)

whores love the BBC because it is the only way they can feel anything with their stretched out front holes.

It just works

everyone knows white women love the negro dick.

I can understand MKBHD and to an extent iJustine, but what the fuck is matthew santoro doing at an apple event.

How many attended? There’s your answer

Apple + Basedboy. A match made in heaven.

But to what extent? Being known as a charlatan and as a useful idiot for any company that demands it?

I mean, those people make a living off of retards who buy apple products. The idiots are the consumers, not them.

BlackED

Basedboy lol

Onions boy wtf

How are you a "useful idiot" if you're making money doing practically NOTHING? The only scum is the consumer spending thousands of dollars on a facebook/angry birds machine.

Being a marketing arm for a trillion dollar company but without being paid like a marketing arm for a trillion dollar company. Sounds great.

They probably make 5x as much as you do, doing nothing but advertising shitty products to mass retards. Cope more dawg.

What the fuck is an NPC?

Attached: 1536237670553.jpg (254x198, 12K)

some videogame speak

Money isnt everything and I would rather earned honestly and with integrity.

New autism insult.

What's it stand for? Neetpussycuck?

Kek. You are currently getting outcapitalism'd by people that talk about Apple products. Step up.

Yeah, what does it stand for guys

Attached: 19991E88-514B-4456-B316-37FFB3DEA02E.png (430x441, 86K)

The latest shitty forced meme.
Ignore it

>imagine being obsessed with ecelebs like OP

MKBHD is the only one out of those that isn't annoying or an apple fanboy.

fudzilla.com/news/mobile/47169-28-million-americans-would-get-into-debt-for-an-iphone

Imagine

Negro Police Commissary

they dont actually do anything

No playable character.
Jow Forums misunderstand study about % population lack inner monologue as thinking paradigm.

NPC are soulless,robots lack independent thinking.

>How are you a "useful idiot" if you're making money doing practically NOTHING?
I'd imagine showing up at almost all Apple events in your country is more than nothing and definitely more than filming vlogs.
I'd rather do this for a company which deserves it.

who the redhead?
the rest look like they got some legit minor hemisphere dysfunction goin' on

Is this the new muh appul thread?

Oh no, going on free trips every now and again. The horror.

Why does everyone give Jow Forums credit for Jow Forums cancer

Sara Dietschy. Diet iJustine.

why, thanlk you, kind Jow Forumsentooman.
somethiing still odd about that pic tho, all looks fake, some reason..

they're both trash boards

literally who

It's true that both boards are trash, but at least there's a lot of truth to what Jow Forums says.

Welcome to Jow Forums desu

>Getting paid and getting new free shit to review shit = Braindead
Guess who the braindead is. (YOU)

no there isn't...
Please feel free to provide me with examples of how there's a lot of truth. If you can provide compelling evidence I would change my mind.

A shill is still a shill. I would earn my money honestly and with integrity but that’s just me.

by that logic, reviewing lootboxes is fine

Attached: 1504558316960.jpg (498x374, 30K)

Non-Player Character

You fucking NPC

Not Op, but, tbf..
have you the faintest single fucking iota of an idea, what for an arse-licking cunt you actually have to be to land on Apples @Approved' reviewer list?
>not enough Free XTrash to cover that shit

> I would earn my money honestly and with integrity but that’s just me
Whom'est amongst the world's population are you trying to impress?

>implying it isn't
Enjoy working yourself to death goy

Fucking this

Lurk moar

Sorry, did I use too big words?

Attached: 079D6D2D-665F-4411-9A92-B72B34491C54.jpg (645x729, 59K)

>If you can provide compelling evidence I would change my mind.
No you wouldn't. If you really wanted to learn and challenge your thinking, you would do your own research which takes you through much more than what some dude can offer on an imageboard.

nice avi, as they say.

Attached: The_State_of_YOUs.jpg (517x373, 35K)

my own research has led me to believe that most of what is on Jow Forums is, in fact, not correct. You obviously think differently than me.
I want to understand why you think they way you do? The way I see Jow Forums is the same way as those twitter bots that randomly generate headlines once a minute. 99% of it is bullshit but occasionally one of the headlines comes true, and people only focus on that.

the type of person who gets excited about press conferences

Imagine being a worthless introverted NEET with no value to society. That is exactly why they don't go flinging shit over specifications. They have money in their pockets and useless NEETBUX from the government for being mentally ill, mentally challenged, trans, and for autism

>Jow Forums misunderstand study
no they actually got it right

if you don't have an internal monologue then you're an NPC, you aren't in the same sphere of intellect as an actual human being

How do NPCs come to exist?

You troll them and they take it seriously.

so Jow Forums?

Did she get blacked?

Attached: 2018-07-04 00_16_40.gif (480x480, 523K)

Literally all of Jow Forums

This looks so weird.
Like I am peering into a parallel universe.
I don't know what it is exactly though.

Probably needs to get out more.

it's le newest 2fune4u danke maymay from r/gaming XD

>black guys going behind the white girls towering and taking up space, showing through body language they are ready to bend then over and give it hard to them
>white guy bend over in front of the women, receptive to being bend over and looking submissive and small

No wonder the white race is dying out.

Attached: blacked interrcial white girls.jpg (933x1244, 121K)

cute innocent children

we just can't compete

>womyn
>dindus
The absolute state of Jow Forums

>some people report that they experience inner speaking 100 per cent of the time, yet others report none

Attached: 1536567682857.png (246x205, 7K)

>i hear voices in my head
t. schizo

underrated post

diversity beard
wfbm is pretty rare despite what Jow Forums wants you to think

gaming joke by gamers for gamers like us

Actual npc.