Where's Terry? No new videos?

Where's Terry? No new videos?

Attached: 1536785048830.png (360x360, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4z1kcn4iOWQ
pastebin.com/MtswwMSB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jow Forums says he's dead.

He killed himself iirc.

CIA niggers drugged him and dumped him in front of a train

than why he updated the code paste few days ago?

He posted his last vid mate

Uploaded himself to the big cloud database in the sky

he's not in control of that stuff obviously
his last few days were real rough
probably being locked outta his shit didn't help

the worst part is that we just didnt/still dont know shit and it was a long long month so far

we know he's dead
...the newspaper...
...and the calling the cops office...

You're gonna have to use the Ouija patch to the TempleOS if you want to get a hold of him, it's buried in the OS but you can find it.

The guy was a genius, maybe he fake his death

Didn't TempleOS not have any networking? It makes me think he's trapped on Earth, a wandering spirit.

>walks along street/train tracks
>picks up garbage, purifies the environment (as he called it in his 2nd last vid)
>sees white guy jumping in front of the train
>has face mangled
>leaves dox and other items with the body

if someone could run this shit, it's Terry.

Attached: 1524008099475.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Have you guys seen his videos
He went to buy a toothbrush and mumbled the whole way
Im surprised he didnt kill himself sooner holy crap that seem awful

Terry passed away on August 11th.
He's in heaven now.

He ran it on a virtual machine via Ubuntu, so he could've uploaded himself then.

Suicides are sent straight to hell.

fake news

he is/was lit schizophrenic user and have since the 90ies sometimes when the disease completely took over for him. So he is used to this by now.

They hear voices you know, in terry's case, which also btw is very normal, he think he hears God. Nah it's no pleasant disease that's for sure, I can only imagine how it is, but they get used to this as one does with everything in life. Was probably worst in the start I would assume.

He refused to take his medication too. From what I can tell what works or not is very induvidual. You have that John Nash guy, if you have had gametheory you know who that is. He is a genius regardless and got too sick to work like terry here, then suddenly after all these years they found meds for him that worked in the start of the 2k's, so just like that he was "fine" again. And he started to lecture at uhm Princeton(?) again, think it's Princeton. Though not officially hired

that guy has to be old as fuck now though, but he too started to see cia niggers everywhere

>that guy has to be old as fuck now though
>On May 23, 2015, Nash and his wife were killed in a vehicle accident on the New Jersey Turnpike near Monroe Township, New Jersey. They had been on their way home from the airport after a visit to Norway, where Nash had received the Abel Prize, when their taxicab driver lost control of the vehicle and struck a guardrail. Both passengers were ejected from the car upon impact. State police revealed that it appeared neither passenger was wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash.[53][54][55][56][57] At the time of his death, the 86-year-old Nash was a longtime resident of West Windsor Township, New Jersey.[58][59]

pretty sad t b h
>win math equivalent of nobel prize
>on the way back home from the prize ceremony
>die in a car crash

"On the evening of August 11, 2018, while walking alongside railroad tracks in The Dalles, Oregon, Davis was struck from the back and killed by a Union Pacific train. Investigators could not determine if his death was suicide or accidental.[3] "

Attached: 1242771583551.jpg (640x556, 165K)

fuck off faggot

man! where have I been in this, I have completely missed out on this. I quit the uni the year before. ugh that's is sad

my gametheory teacher, well back at bachelor then was such a big fan of his.

Attached: nash.jpg (1626x202, 105K)

He faked his own death in some kind of insurance scam.

he is in the sticky now RIP

Good. Schizoposting was never funny.

quads of filthy lies

Based mods

Jow Forums said the same about RMS multiple times, it means nothing

Attached: hes-dead-jim(1).jpg (500x379, 32K)

>smart enough to win an abel prize
>not smart enough to put on a seatbelt
is this what autism is like?

You mean hell?

Catholics are retards.

he didn't suicide

It's not suicide if God told you to do it. And he wasn't a catholic either. He had his own religion. One where any old faggot could be in direct communication with God via TempleOS. He actually said he thought Catholics are retards.

Because only Catholics believe in hell? Go follow him and program together in heaven.

I'm planning on a similar exit alright. You don't come close to having those balls user.

Then you're a selfish person

He's a bit gummed up in his new language, Terry on Rails

Do you wish me to stick around and keep you company? Some people are completely alone. Does it matter?

Yea sure stick around, that's why we're here, aren't we?

>Believing that actions have consequences is retarded

Found the zoomer.

>Suicide is heroic

Then I guess trannies are heroic, faggot.

Shit man hahaha
RIP Terry

Look at these sheltered, self confident and arrogant fucks.

He was a schizophrenic with a degree.
It doesn't take genius to get software engineering degree.
If you think otherwise, you're a brainlet.

Well, self confident, you said it

He's in irl Ring 0 with God, now.

He had a a batchelors in Computer Systems Engineering and a Masters in Electrical Engineering. Those aren't anywhere near as easy as CS. Looks like the brainlet is you.

Fuck off tripfag.
Great, another hippy tech guy like Jobs.

Terry said he didn't believe in an afterlife.

I doubt that, someone was fucking with his accounts and deleting his videos for months, and nobody even knows when that last video was recorded or have even verified he was in the library on that day, slim chance of finding out now but if you care go check it out.

Terry used a Sony wx350b to record his videos, it's a compact with no internet features so he must go to a public computer and upload videos in batches on very limited time, if those computers had mass storage disabled he would had to copy to the computer through MTP before naming and uploading.

How do you know? gaytube moderators have a hard on for shadow banning and silencing people since early august, the next logical step is manual approval of videos and comments for targated accounts before you get unpersonned for violating 'community guidelines'.

Just watched some of his older videos, wow, buying burgers and soda being such an adventure. youtube.com/watch?v=4z1kcn4iOWQ

F

I said software engineering, not CS. Nor I compared any degree to other. My point was that it doesn't take genius to get a degree, nor make a useless operating system for specific virtual hardware or compiler.
In how long? 10 years?
Surely someone with a degree spending 10 years working on operating system and being passionate about it couldn't achieve this...

You pulled "software engineer degree" out your ass.
I get it.

I implied Terry's degree. I didn't know what exactly it is, nor I care to.
Fact is, he's not a genius.

You implied you talked out your ass.

BASED QUADS

Was it you who implied he's genius?
Stop moving goal posts. I said he is not a genius and haven't done anything genius.

>Investigators could not determine if his death was suicide or accidental

Attached: 1535797275866.jpg (802x854, 203K)

I'm not the guy you argued with. I'm someone else. You talk out your ass.

And by the way. He didn't imply Terry was a genius. He claimed it. And I agree. He had a tonne of potential but his illness ruined his life. I know your "OPINION" don't reflect this but you're full of shit anyway. Nobody cares.

*teleports behind you*
nothing personnel kiddo

Attached: up.jpg (1024x457, 105K)

Only the Dalles Chronicle reported that terry faced the train when it hit him. That was in the chronicle but they now blocked that content even on webcache. There's only a pastebin.

pastebin.com/MtswwMSB

Give at least one evidence of Terry being genius.
Only Jow Forums morons can claim someone being genius because he wrote a shitty OS and a compiler in 10 years.
People who got similar education and spent 10 years doing something like they would produce similar results.
inb4:
>b..but he's schizophrenic!
Obviously it wasn't that bad.
Doesn't matter, he's not.

>Obviously it wasn't that bad.
lmao

>HE WASN'T A GENIUS REEEEE
Okay buddy. If that makes you feel better. Fucking cia monkey nigger. Let's see you write a filesyste, an OS, a programming language and a compiler in 10 years. Fucking retard.

Terry's soul retreated to The Singular Address Space to build God's tools of divine judgement against the glowniggers

Schizophrenia, but your point still stands

Oh no oh no my fucking sides

>wearing seatbelts

Attached: 1467684909089.gif (499x338, 645K)

CompEng was a brutal workload

>in b4 Northwestern Brainlet State grads contradict this

Any non-layman who discredits the absurdity of a single human being writing a nontrivial OS is beyond intellectual salvation

Well put. Wow!

With education like his, easy.
Was he locked in mental institution or was he incapable of taking care of himself?
No.

Sure pal. Keep telling this to yourself.
Everyone of you heard about him only because of YouTube. None of his genius was heard before.

>Was he locked in mental institution
yes
>or was he incapable of taking care of himself?
also yes

Again. You're wrong.

PS: us people who, you know, actually get paid to program, don't give a fuck about muh 10 years. It's about man-hours.

I cannot fathom how people can be so aggressively ignorsnt WHILE USING A FUCKING WEB BROWSER. Take a minute to jewgle it, then take another to work on not being an asshole.

t. someone who can't build their own OS if God himself told me to

You don't have a degree, do you? More proof you're talking out your ass.

he's dead heres his website

Attached: untitled2.png (1366x768, 334K)

Actually I graduated in gender studies and currently volunteering in Democratic Republic of Congo as an IT teacher. I took lots of IT online courses and read numerous of books.

If his dead, how he updated he's website?

the way it was described, and knowing what Terry is like, doesn't sound like suicide.

he was walking along the tracks, the train was coming from behind him, he may have been thinking it's CIA niggers trying to spook him so he paid no need to it, then eventually he turned around, saw what was coming, had a "deer in the headlights" moment while his brain was busy talking to God and couldn't react in time. the driver would have rightly enough thought it was suicide, because any sane person would have had enough time to react. he obviously didn't know Terry's condition.

>his illness ruined his life
in my honest opinion, i wouldn't blame the illness itself. i'd blame the fact we haven't come up with a way to provide intelligent yet eccentric people like Terry with an environment where they can do their/God's work and reduce the harm done to themselves or the society. he showed he was perfectly capable of writing his own OS, and perfectly capable of covering miles on foot and living as a homeless pilgrim for months.

the world wasn't ready for him and that makes me sad.

exactly
his "death" is glowie propaganda

Who says "he" is updating his website you dumb-dumb?

>logged in into chrome
>google