Whats the point of having a phone so big you can't fit on your pocket? and maybe not even in your hands?

whats the point of having a phone so big you can't fit on your pocket? and maybe not even in your hands?

whats the problem with normies to buy this shit?

Attached: Iphone-Models.png (1390x750, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fudzilla.com/news/mobile/47169-28-million-americans-would-get-into-debt-for-an-iphone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fudzilla.com/news/mobile/47169-28-million-americans-would-get-into-debt-for-an-iphone

LOL
thats even worse

Aww, hands too small to keep up bud?

Attached: ha.jpg (915x510, 68K)

pussy creatures have smaller hands

look at these phones in the pic, dumbass
how do they expect us to be able to hold them or put them in our pockets if THE FUCKING PHONES ARE TALLER THAN THE HUMAN STANDING IN FRONT OF THEM!

Never heard of a status symbol?

Normies doesn’t have computers, they use iPhone for everything
/thread

/thread

>what is a handbag
They're really handy, you should try one!
Unless you're afraid you're dick will fall off.

fanny packs are pretty great and less likely to be snatched by someone on the train or wherever

what do you mean

Attached: file.png (183x275, 35K)

i bought an iphone SE but i couldnt handle iOS. picked up a sony z5c after a month, much happier. if the original moto x was newer i would be all over it, i remember drooling over that slut when i was 13 or 14

fuck big phones

Mine certainly are. Not ashamed of it at all. I was hoping when the no bezel idea started becoming a reality screens would stay the same size but the phones would get smaller, instead they're just making the screens bigger every year. My guess is they don't want to sacrifice battery life to make a smaller phone, but when the smallest flagships are all well over 5" it gets fucking annoying. I don't want to choose between having a shit camera or walking around with a surfboard in my pocket.

t. handlet

i spend more time on the phone web browsing then actually using it as a phone, so it's a nice size. not as big as a ipad and i don't have to carry a separate device for phone calls.

>buy the new iHandbag to put your iPhone
Well, this is the story of Apple trying to be Android, since Jobs died that company lost their focus

LOL!

People thought me taking my 50 dollar Android tablet everywhere was funny.

Now they will probably kiss ass thinking it is a giant iphone.

ricky why are you outside of /fa/?

Bigass phones are popular with women. More screen space is always good, and it fits nicely in a purse.

I am asian and using Galaxy Note 9 isnt a problem

Just kill yourself
Hopefully in the next life you won't be born as a walking vagina

>the iphone SE was retired
>no similar alternative introduced

bummer

>iPhone XS
Without a hint of irony, too.

This, i was expecting an iPhone SE 2 without bezels.

These X phones are too large for me so i'm gonna keep the SE until there are no more software updates which should be around 5 more years.
Hopefully they release something smaller until then.

Attached: iphone se 2.jpg (1200x897, 67K)

jesus christ those iphones are twice as big as a human wtf apple

I would probably buy that. Using a 6inch screen can be a hassle sometimes

lmao pocketlet
my note 8 fits just fine on my MAN pockets

i bet everyone mistake that for your hard dick

if you're not careful you may end up as a registered sex offender

>Comparing a 7 inch phone to a 20 feet one

State of this tardy

>inch
>feet
>hand
State of this burger

???
I hate apple but isn't the screen just bigger because they're getting rid of the bezels?
I don't think the actual length of the phone is all that different from the other models