Welp. Going to be buying an iPhone 8 now

Welp. Going to be buying an iPhone 8 now.

The new phones are laughably bad. Anyone else in the same boat?

Attached: AF6BC6A2-363D-4D32-90BA-2660B5676BA6.jpg (1200x800, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you think the latest and greatest iPhones are bad, what makes you think the previous generation iPhone, which is objectively worse, isn't?

on a 7 rn, still works well and 12 helps it even more
the only reason i use apple is so i can text from my laptop, the most convenient thing on the world

Yeah, 8+ or regular X, but definitely skipping this gen.

suck it nerd

i'm loving my iphone X and will buy my gf the new XS

>i'm loving my iphone X and will buy my gf the new XS
You're supposed to buy the new model for yourself and hand your current down to your SO.

I will never ever buy a phone that does not have a home button.

Shitskin lying on the internet

>buttons
how's living in 1998 working out for you?

t. 60 year old man

I want fingerprint id. Not Face ID which won’t work with my phone lying down on my desk at work. The rest of the features and price don’t interest me at all. Still pissed about the camera bump.

>iPhone 8 now.
Why though? It's already pretty dated for it's price.
Get something android and not Chinese

i bought the X back in march. i wont be upgrading for years.

t. Zoomer

For what it's worth, Face ID is great.
Love being able to unlock my phone with gloves on or when my fingers are wet etc.
But I suppose it's not for everyone.

>laying in bed
>get a notification
>check phone
>lol can't face unlock because it thinks my glasses are an essential part of my face despite me training it without them on
>wait for FaceID to fail
>Wait for it to show "Use Passcode"
>Tap "Use Passcode"
>Enter passcode
>it finally unlocks

my oneplus x with sailfish with no fingerprint/face unlock is actually faster than the iPhone at night. Because you can just enter the pin right away.

>only showing the back to hide the hideous fucking megachin and forehead

Attached: 1507288998622.jpg (399x385, 28K)

>Fingerprint ID
>Face ID
Literally all flagships and even some budget phones have these features. This thread is shit.

this. I'm getting rid of my iPhone 8 and can't wait for the bezel to be gone, fuck that shit.

>using lagdroid
No thanks.

Apple removed fingerprint id?

>lagPhone

contemplating this

I just got a 13" retina mbp from work for free so I really want to use the ecosystem.

My current phone, G5S, is pretty much abandoned by lolnovo and my previous 5S was a champ.

$599 isn't too bad but are there any phones in that range worth considering? Really don't want to mess around with 1+ or chink phones.

>if I mention something negative nobody will realize I'm shilling for apple

Just buy the iPhone Xr. Worst case scenario it keeps like 80% of its value so if you dont like it after a couple months just sell it and buy android.

I'm warning you though, I've made the switch from apple to android before and I ended up regretting it.

>buying iShit
>becomes laggy unusable trash after 1 year
lmao

lifehack: just get whatever cheapest iphone is being sold. replace when unserviceable with whatever cheapest iphone is being sold

me: 3gs (2011-2016)->se(2016-now)->7 or 8 or whatever it is when the se dies

How many cocks do you such daily?

just my own

>iPhone 8
Laughably bad.

Attached: 1521480499659.png (765x572, 264K)

ive had an iphone 5s for like 4 years now. shit still works like new
you don’t need anything else

take your glasses off
wow

the ecosystem is incredible. Not saying this as a blind fanboy either, I have two PCs and have used android devices in the past. Apples products work together so well its like magic, you'll never want to go back to being a peasant

>watch and be amazed as I toss $1,500 for NO REASON!!!

nah nigga fuck your boat and your poverty
xs max 512 master race here

This so much.
I feel so isolated, from the market, but I can't leave it. It works so well. All their smart devices, and Macs work so well that nothing else can replace it.

Why do believe lies you’ve read on the internet? I have an idea and it’s pic related.

Attached: 9AD12364-2755-4A25-973F-26A352863350.gif (480x270, 528K)

my glasses are off because I'm in bed

I don't need them to look at a phone screen at night, but I do need them to see long distances during the day

it recognizes me fine during the day with my glasses on, but it has trained itself to consider them an important part of my face despite training it with glasses off

no, i've had a iphone 6plus for the last 4 years and it's time for an upgrade, the new one seems like its a big enough leap for me.

Apple's security on iOS is the best mobile security unlike Googlel's FRP which can very easily be circumvented, cracked, and removed. Even I dislike Applel but iCloud lockdown is the best if your device gets lost, stolen, robbed, missing or whatever else you won't be able to get back into it, only the original owner will be able to get around iCloud lockdown unless they have managed to have forgotten their iCloud credentials

>buttons
>how's living in 1998 working out for you?
how's being a fucking retard bitch who doesn't know shit about tech
>oh it looks cool
im going to fuck you

1998 was awesome.

Attached: Nokia-9000il.jpg (553x585, 115K)

Why do you shit in the street?

Attached: 1509311953155.png (659x1921, 636K)

>texting from your laptop is exclusive to apple
imagine being this dumb

>half the board unironically shilling applel
the absolute fucking state of Jow Forums

i know it's hard for you to believe that other people like different stuff then you.

They're swarming in from reddit and /v/eddit

I have an Iphone 5 and it does everything you would need out of a smart phone. I could probably use it for another 10 years and I wouldn't be missing anything. The only thing about it is if you're doing heavy manual labor I wouldn't carry it in your pockets.

Apple no longer sells any phones worth buying

What's the price drop for the 8?

The Nokia 6.1 64 gb model is $350 canadian (with case and screen protector) on amazon

The iphone xr "budget" 64 gb model is $1,030. lmao.

Strongly thinking about pulling the trigger on a nokia rn.

muh appul

I know it's just... I never thought Jow Forums would suck the apple flavored dick THIS HARD.
Also, I just did an image search for apple dick, and MY GAWD I wish I could post those photos without being banned

dude, just because someone buys an apple product doesn't make any other product bad. you have your own needs and other people have theirs. let people make their own choices. different phones offer different things.

>people have a use for overpriced trash
Please go back to where you came from and keep wasting your money over brand loyalty like the rest of the poorfags

> different phones offer different things
Yes ... like SUCKING APPLE'S COCK

? it's not about brand loyalty. some people like the iphone for whatever reason. every phone has advantages and disadvantages. some people like the iphone, why is that inherently wrong and why would you get so upset at how other people are spending their money? it doesn't effect you in the slightest. you need to step back from the keyboard and take a deep breath and realize not everyone shares you opinion.

Face ID works perfectly fine with or without glasses.
Also with iOS 12 it's easier to re-try scanning if it fails rather than entering passcode, but personally mine rarely ever fails to begin with.

>itoddler subhuman
>people

Unironically this. This thread is pathetic.

It still has a fucking notch.

>let people make their own choices.
No they mustn't.
It makes some haterz very uncomfortable when people don't agree with them.

You're fucking dumb if you believe some shitty 2D image capture is equivalent to FaceID. Also apple's fingerprint sensor is consistently fast and on the front of the device, most flagships now put that shit on the back where you can't even align your finger right.

Imagine being so insecure about that you actually dragged it out of context. I only talked about iOS's iCloud security.

I'm in the same boat. Upgraded from a 7 to the X last year. Absolutely gorgeous OLED display and incredible photos, but that's about where my praise for it ends. Face ID is fucking awful and is worse than Touch ID in every single possible way. The notch is god damn ugly and cuts out pictures and videos. Can't unlock the phone in bed, can't unlock the phone if it's on my desk unless I lean over and stare at it, many times in direct sunlight it'll just fail to unlock altogether. Then I have to swipe on the phone too just to unlock it. Have to hold down the apps and hit the X button on them just to close them in the app manager. Meanwhile my 7 could unlock the phone in less than a second, and I can just swipe up to close out all my apps.

The X is less ergonomic in every single way. It is literally a step in the opposite direction. Apple used to pride itself on having the easy, ergonomic experience. Instead of basic tasks like unlocking your phone being made easier, it's now made to be harder. I'm also personally not a fan of the X's large size, but that's more of a personal preference since I know fuckhueg phones are all the latest rage nowadays. My 7 was the perfect size for my hand though, could do everything with just one hand if I wanted to which was nice, I didn't have to constantly maneuver my hand around. I'm going to buy an 8 now that the price has dropped. Sure it's nowhere near as pretty as the X's OLED full screen and the design is terribly outdated, but honestly it's a design that worked which is why Apple has kept it all this time. Don't fix what ain't broke if your fix is just going to be less ergonomic and more of a pain in the ass for the consumer in every possible way.

I'll take my Touch ID back now, thanks.

why would i need the newest phone? she is the one sending me nudes

i'm whiter than you

its only $1000 usd plus tax for the only model worth buying. also after my bills and investments, I have around $1000 per two per pay period to waste on stupid shit. i can't relate to you poor people at all.

Not sure why people have trouble with FaceID. It works for me literally every time. Maybe it has ugly fat nerd detection software to target you fuckers specifically?

Reminder that this iPajeet shill outed himself.
>makes fake celebrity account
>sends himself messages for "le ebic trole xD"
>forgets to remove his sim
>exposes himself as a literal pajeet on vodafone india
>actually tries to pull a "i-i-i was just PRETENDING to be a pajeet" "i-i-it was just a joke!"
warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
>even tries to hide it with airplane mode
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/

Attached: 1520605105888.png (813x1402, 370K)

Why do you people even care so much?

Yes you will in about 6 months. A throttling is coming your way my friend

iTODDLER BTFO IN SIX MONTHS

>fingerprint scanner in the back is a bad thing
Whatever, retard. My P20 lite's fingerprint scanner is just as fast as an iPhone's and the placement is right where my finger goes.

FaceID works fine with glasses. It works fine with Sunglasses.

It did not work for me WITHOUT my glasses after hundreds of times unlocking it with my glasses on. Because it "learned" that my face "includes glasses" even though I trained it with glasses off.

rear fingerprint scanners tend to be located in such a way that your finger tip only gets read, instead of the whole flat area where the fingerprint is. It prob works for you because you're a handlet

Just buy an iPhone SE. Why dump the money?

>buying iShit
Why dump the money?

Looking on getting an 8+ hopefully. I love my 6S but its starting to lag kinda bad

kek this has to be bait

>iPhone Xr
Shit is less than 1080P on a 6 inch display. You're better off buying the original X

>Anyone else in the same boat?
Kinda, but SE it is.
I need something pocketable with a headphone jack and I refuse to spend more than 400€ for something as break prone and disposable as a fucking pone.